Login

russian armor

Maxim - Enough said

PAGES (8)down
21 May 2014, 23:24 PM

People like VonIvan saying its easily countered.....I would trust VonIvan...just saying...
21 May 2014, 23:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2014, 12:33 PMKatitof

And what is your team mate doing? Spamming caches?

Getting suppressed, sniped, mortared, shot by cons etc. The theory is not that maxim spam is literally unbeatable in a 2v2, but rather that it is unreasonably effective. Having 4x maxims on one side of the map supported by indirect fire and core infantry squads is very, very strong and there is no simple counter to it. You're making out in this thread like it's so easy to deal with but that is ignoring the reality of the 2v2. Even 1 con or guard squad in support of the maxims will significantly deter scout cars from closing the gap, and maxims themselves are NOT slouches when dealing damage to a scout car. Meanwhile the other side of the map is still contested by Player 2 as well. If you decide to abandon one side to focus on the other and hopefully beat them off, on some maps that means the Maxim player can then press up and cut you off totally. If it's a small map to begin with this can be very, very brutal.
22 May 2014, 02:17 AM

Mortar half track is the counter to all early game OP soviet BS
22 May 2014, 02:24 AM

Lol jellydonut comes out and admitts hiis opening is op and idiots like katitof come in and tries to tell jelly himself maxim is not op. Hahhahagagagaga. What a fucking idiot. That is hilarious

It's not OP, just stop. Thx.
22 May 2014, 03:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2014, 08:24 AMKatitof

If you see a better then you player countering something, you don't go screaming "OMG HE GUT AND I R BAD, HE GOD OF MICRO, I CAN NOT KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWUN PIO AND GREN", you watch fucking better players and LEARN from them. This is the exact reason why I have relatively small number of games played, but I'm way better then VAST majority of players who have 1000s games with CoH2.

By watching your stream, I disagree. :rolleyes:

I have seen enough of your failed attempt to counter those "mainstream abusive" strategy. ^_^

it should be
jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2014, 08:24 AMKatitof

but I'm way better then VAST majority of players who have 1000s games with CoH2, on my keyboard

22 May 2014, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2014, 03:56 AMPorygon

By watching your stream, I disagree. :rolleyes:

I have seen enough of your failed attempt to counter those "mainstream abusive" strategy. ^_^

it should be

If you'll compare me with top 50 or top 100, sure, but I didn't mean the top 50 as the majority, coh2 community is small, but it is not THAT small. While there are exceptions, players below that are rather bad, even if you compare them to me. You've seen me playing germans most likely as that is what I've streamed most. I can play germans, but don't like it, because it doesn't match my aggressive playstyle and its hard for me to be as conservative as I should with ost.
And what "mainstream abusive" strategy I have failed to counter? I've lost to aggressive con spam and rush for my cutoff. Next game I've met the guy, it didn't worked for him because I've adapted to his playstyle and managed to beat him.

I'm not THE best player, if I will go up against one, I will loose due to skill difference, not because of balance(unless you go ISU/ele against me, then I will qq about balance). Most players blame their losses on bad balance. I blame mine on my bad play or being completely surprised by something(like this one time in 2v2 where a dude made literally 6 M3s and managed to retreat wipe couple of my squads before I got to T2).
22 May 2014, 10:03 AM

I met an idiot did that six m3 to me, it was so funny that he thought he just won and trash talk how noob I am lol.

He expected me I would mass retreat all my troops into his meat grinder, (if I really do that I will lose), I just calmly get two LMG42 and a 222, walk my guys back home and watch more trash talk. :lol:

You can't really cheese an ex-SC2 player who learn enough with cheese. :p
22 May 2014, 10:58 AM

Keep it civil people.

Thanks
22 May 2014, 14:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2014, 10:03 AMPorygon
I met an idiot did that six m3 to me, it was so funny that he thought he just won and trash talk how noob I am lol.

He expected me I would mass retreat all my troops into his meat grinder, (if I really do that I will lose), I just calmly get two LMG42 and a 222, walk my guys back home and watch more trash talk. :lol:

You can't really cheese an ex-SC2 player who learn enough with cheese. :p

Fortunately for this game there is not nearly as much cheese (if any at all) ^^
22 May 2014, 17:22 PM

I don't see why they don't just have anti-spam measures in place. The Law of the Conservation of Ninjitsu dictates that large numbers of the same thing (Originally Ninjas) in one place are inherently less effective.

I just really hate spamming and blobbing ;)
22 May 2014, 18:00 PM

I don't see why they don't just have anti-spam measures in place. The Law of the Conservation of Ninjitsu dictates that large numbers of the same thing (Originally Ninjas) in one place are inherently less effective.

In Soviet Russia, blobbing hates you!
22 May 2014, 18:07 PM

there's something wrong with my ears when i hear op or up i'm beginning to hear this
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfjj7Y9N27c&feature=youtu.be&t=2m5s[/youtube]
23 May 2014, 05:56 AM

Me too, but It seems like this is the faction design, can't help it.
It's still better than vCoh from this point of view, when british, paras and rangers' blobs were eating armor alive like ants. And not only armor. So.... I prefer this.
24 May 2014, 08:43 AM

Permanently Banned
Cant describe how fking shit MG42 is atm. SO easily Orrahd and molotoved.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS