Login

russian armor

Day 1 Issue's with COH2 that still aren't fixed

22 Feb 2014, 23:18 PM

Some of these are useful because it helps Relic spot pieces to work on, but many of these comments are not as useful. If you feel the need to add to the list I recommend not typing anything but the problem (sniper bug is a good example) to help keep the list easy to read, and please don't just post cheap shots. There are problems with the game, this could help highlight them and not just spread bitterness.

-counter barrage (not working or being effective)
22 Feb 2014, 23:40 PM

-Soviets get cheap game winning mines
-Soviets get free game winning Ram ability
-SU-85 is slightly more expensive than the Stug and is several times more useful
22 Feb 2014, 23:50 PM

guys stop posting balance QQ issues, keep it gameplay related like luckystrike sherlock and myself
23 Feb 2014, 03:37 AM

-s mines agreed: pricing is right now, but either signs should go, or the first t70 shouldn't be able to entirely nullify your investment. Maybe there should be a 5 percent chance of engine damage, just so that mine-clearing with a tank isn't a no-brainer.

-still miss the wire that was in beta for the russians- it was interesting.

-Still no global fuel upgrades! these are still needed for core strategy diversity. Upgrades specific to maps incorporating cold-tech would also add more strategic aspect to that mechanic.

-current resource mechanics are problematic regarding the implementation of global upgrades...teching to tanks needs to be slowed, or strategic points need to give less or no fuel(while designated fuel points and fuel caches give more fuel)

-Pathing is still wonky - and tends to be just maddening when trying to keep your m3's or 222's from taking some horribly suicidal(and unexpected) route at a key moment. I don't seem to have the same problems with t70s, or t34s...etc. though they might have the same issues.

23 Feb 2014, 04:37 AM

This is a minor point but can someone please fucking spell check the bulletins/commanders? There are so many spelling errors/grammar problems/general formatting errors it's actually embarrassing.

And some bulletins just have vague description text like, "Increases Partisan accuracy" By how much? All partisans or just normal ones?

23 Feb 2014, 05:00 AM

Fix mortar bulletins? I haven't seen them but i heard they are incredibly.
23 Feb 2014, 05:11 AM

26. Piss poor game optimization and shit performance.
23 Feb 2014, 08:28 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

27. Coh2 players spend time with poster 'please wai'. It hides the details of the commanders, chat, skins, radar, game options. In short... should block specific buttons and not block the entire screen.

28. Chat after finishing a game, always the first line of chat appears, instead of appearing the last line of chat.

29. The steam chat is only for friends. In coh2 during the game, it's for everyone. Should have an option to chat to block strangers. This prevents the contempt to people who can not good play or has a bad game.

30. Intercept radio, there should be a button to disable/enable this option, because it is really annoying voices and text.

31. Ping button on the minimap should be changed to a more accessible position
23 Feb 2014, 09:08 AM

32. I like to see all the players in chat rooms.
23 Feb 2014, 09:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2014, 08:28 AMcapiqua

31. Ping button on the minimap should be changed to a more accessible position

CTRL + A

Np
23 Feb 2014, 09:12 AM

-Soviets get cheap game winning mines
-Soviets get free game winning Ram ability
-SU-85 is slightly more expensive than the Stug and is several times more useful

Ram is not a winning ability, that ability trolls the rammer as much as the rammee. If anything, Ram needs to be removed, too much RNG at work.
23 Feb 2014, 13:58 PM

Lobbies obviously. The way Relic handled the whole issue, and refused to clarify early on is just appalling. I never knew Noun was that sneaky :P
23 Feb 2014, 16:58 PM

Mod support, if there is an Eastern Front mod or Modern Combat run on COH2 engine, relic better go focus on making DOW3.
23 Feb 2014, 17:20 PM

Ram is not a winning ability, that ability trolls the rammer as much as the rammee. If anything, Ram needs to be removed, too much RNG at work.

Not when the rammee is a tiger and the rammer is a tin can with an engine.
23 Feb 2014, 18:54 PM

eastern front mod for coh2, seriously ?
24 Feb 2014, 01:04 AM

The Maxim and Dushka especially suffer because rotating it often involves the gunner spinning in circles like a dog about to go to bed.

This is a bug, it happens because the Maxim cannot "reverse" so if the unit is ordered to change direction and reads the direction as being 3 feet behind his current position, he'll pack up and wheel himself in a circle to reach it, rather than pull the gun back slightly and set up again.
24 Feb 2014, 16:04 PM

Not when the rammee is a tiger and the rammer is a tin can with an engine.

Tell that to a Soviet player who rams 2 T-34 at the same time and both fails.
24 Feb 2014, 16:33 PM

Tell that to a Soviet player who rams 2 T-34 at the same time and both fails.

Then its obviously a flawed ability, dont you think?

Its success depends purely on luck, and brings a lot of frustration to players of both factions.

Having your heavy tank totally disabled by a t-34 just feels unfair and unfun, and seeing your T-34 being wasted for nothing isnt fun either. Ram is just one of those features that seems to bring more frustration than fun.
24 Feb 2014, 16:42 PM

Then its obviously a flawed ability, dont you think?

Its success depends purely on luck, and brings a lot of frustration to players of both factions.

Having your heavy tank totally disabled by a t-34 just feels unfair and unfun, and seeing your T-34 being wasted for nothing isnt fun either. Ram is just one of those features that seems to bring more frustration than fun.

And will always be until T3 and dedicated, mobile AT will meet each other.
Look at it from the other side.
What T3 soviet player is supposed to do? Feed T34 to vet you up? Because thats pretty much what they do against anything stronger then Ostwind.
24 Feb 2014, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2014, 16:42 PMKatitof

And will always be until T3 and dedicated, mobile AT will meet each other.
Look at it from the other side.
What T3 soviet player is supposed to do? Feed T34 to vet you up? Because thats pretty much what they do against anything stronger then Ostwind.

I am looking at both sides, thats why I mention its a frustrating ability for both the user and the receiver, and I use the ability myself when I play Soviets. I agree, the Soviets could use a better tank, similair to what the americans had in vCOH, but its a bad sollution to solve one designflaw by adding a flawed ability.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★