11 Feb 2014, 23:34 PM
Senior Editor Badge

someone on reddit found what they changed in this small patch:

Red = changed from previous version
Blue = new after patch

12 Feb 2014, 04:15 AM

I think it broke my replays though, shame :P
12 Feb 2014, 04:23 AM

I'm not sure how I feel about the scout car upgun damage being reduced..... but I guess we will see. I don't think the change to its price will add much significance to its value...
12 Feb 2014, 05:44 AM

this became Company of Germans, no one will play with sovs anymore :(

What? I don't even...

I've only been playing for about 3 weeks now so my knowledge is a very limited about soviet industry commander (I don't have it), but as a whole there doesn't seem to be much hurting soviets overall.

The only thing I see relevant as nerfs are 1 to 2 cp for shocks/guards. Most games I already have 2-3 cp by the time I need to call in a shock/guards. Learn to use your core army first before relying on clutch call ins like shocks.
12 Feb 2014, 05:52 AM

What? I don't even...

I've only been playing for about 3 weeks now so my knowledge is a very limited about soviet industry commander (I don't have it), but as a whole there doesn't seem to be much hurting soviets overall.

The only thing I see relevant as nerfs are 1 to 2 cp for shocks/guards. Most games I already have 2-3 cp by the time I need to call in a shock/guards. Learn to use your core army first before relying on clutch call ins like shocks.

T34/85s got pushed back two whole CPs. That means that anyone going straight for them is going to have to hold out much longer with infantry then they did before. It's defenetly going to hurt.

I'm also pretty angry about the arty being pushed back. It's hardly used already, I thought them getting pushed up a bit really helped their utility and didn't really hurt either side.
12 Feb 2014, 05:55 AM

T34/85s got pushed back two whole CPs. That means that anyone going straight for them is going to have to hold out much longer with infantry then they did before. It's defenetly going to hurt.

That actually crossed my mind too. That just means if you have already decided that you are going to go T34-85s, you have to plan accordingly by going T2 and getting some AT guns and conscript at nades.

At least then you can hold out til the 9 cp mark. Can't comment on the arty really, I'm indifferent about it since I literally haven't used it once MVGame
12 Feb 2014, 06:31 AM

I'm also pretty angry about the arty being pushed back. It's hardly used already, I thought them getting pushed up a bit really helped their utility and didn't really hurt either side.

And thats good it needs to Hurt, I cant wait for this patch I'm really tired of tank call ins dictationg 90% of games anymore that goes for all Call in tanks.
12 Feb 2014, 08:22 AM
Patrion 14

The Tiger Ace nerf should please a lot of people.

Personally it doesn't overly trouble me (the ace) as I play in larger games where it's easier to manage, but I'm very pleased about the purchased veterancy alteration.

I also use this doctrine myself, now I'll have to think about pressing that commander button... which imo is a good thing.

Am still pissed off with the scout car, possibly the most disappointing unit in CoH2.
12 Feb 2014, 09:39 AM
Patrion 14

Am still pissed off with the scout car, possibly the most disappointing unit in CoH2.

I think after the patch it is again a good counter against snipers. In addition a scout car with upgraded scopes is very useful.
12 Feb 2014, 09:57 AM

222 is already becomes shit, and they want it more shit?

God, I really missed the era I can spam 5 222 killing everything.
12 Feb 2014, 10:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 09:57 AMPorygon
222 is already becomes shit, and they want it more shit?

God, I really missed the era I can spam 5 222 killing everything.

OMG people, dont whine before patchlog. :rolleyes:
12 Feb 2014, 10:17 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 10:07 AMAradan

quote from iTzDusty: "useless to keep this sh_t in secret"

and this is the real patch note
12 Feb 2014, 10:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 10:17 AMakosi

quote from iTzDusty: "useless to keep this sh_t in secret"

and this is the real patch note

You know all patch note?
12 Feb 2014, 10:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 10:07 AMAradan

Saying truth? Anyone afraid of 222 since September?

It will just take away the only late game use of 222, instant sniping Katsusha.
12 Feb 2014, 10:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2014, 23:34 PMnigo
someone on reddit found what they changed in this small patch:

Red = changed from previous version
Blue = new after patch

So what are those two commanders (Aerial Superiority / Advanced Warfare)? I have seen some longer time ago that people here posted pictures of "leaked" commanders like the T34-85 Ace or whatever. Do we know anything about those two commanders?

Although if I read this picture right then the commander gets Stuka Close Air Support, Recon Plane and Strafing Run, so there are only two abilities not mentioned yet.
12 Feb 2014, 10:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 10:39 AMPorygon

Saying truth? Anyone afraid of 222 since September?

It will just take away the only late game use of 222, instant sniping Katsusha.

Guards come after 2CP and I dont know all the changes with next patch.
I know about:
- IL-2 nerf
- SI nerf
- Soviet elite infantry 2CP
- T-34/85 9CP
- german AI mine field buff
- rework Ace tiger
12 Feb 2014, 11:09 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 10:25 AMAradan

You know all patch note?

yes, it is in reddit. + i am in beta so i know this is the new patch and useless keep it secret.

for commanders: omg they release the new commanders? prepare for new OP-s
Neo
12 Feb 2014, 11:26 AM

OK, before I say what I'm going to say, I broadly welcome 95% of the changes in this patch, if the leaked notes are accurate.

HOWEVER

If the leaked patch notes are correct, this is going to be a Tiger Ace buff.

Yes, I know damage and HPs got halved. However, the unit now becomes a Turbo Ace (better acceleration, deceleration and top speed) with Kamikaze potential. Sounds like I'm exaggerating? Read more:

Facts:

1. German player loses 25% of MP and 90% of Fuel income: "oh noes" I hear Stoffa say.
2. German player gets back his income the moment the Turbo Ace dies.

Conclusion:

The German player is punished for every moment the Turbo Ace is on the field, while the Soviet player is punished for killing the Turbo Ace. This was not the case previously when the German player was punished for calling the TA in, and the Soviet player was rewarded for killing it.

Result:

Any German with any sense at all will use the Turbo Ace as a Kamikaze unit to destroy Soviet armor without spending any fuel himself. If you can call in the Turbo Ace for 800 manpower + a few minutes' MP and fuel loss and suicide it by killing 2-3 enemy SU85s or 1 heavy tank, it's already paid off massively. You still have the fuel you've been accumulating all game (or the tanks you built with it), whereas the Soviet player just lost 200-300 fuel and the same amount of manpower as you did. The Soviet player will never recover from that whereas your Panzer and/or Panther army is now free to steamtrollololol the hapless Soviet peasants back to Siberia. GG.

Oh, and you don't need 16 CPs to call it in anymore either + just in case you're struggling to destroy those pesky SU85s, why not Target Weak Point while you're laughing yourself to tears?

Discuss.
12 Feb 2014, 11:33 AM

Permanently Banned
yeah new TA will be even better for 1v1 matches. Why is so hard you get vet3 tiger for 800 manpower and 300 fuel for example at 9-10 CP?
12 Feb 2014, 11:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 11:26 AMNeo
OK, before I say what I'm going to say, I broadly welcome 95% of the changes in this patch, if the leaked notes are accurate.
Discuss.

They must sold more comanders

First release this commander was the finest. Every next path they buff them.

But as i write to Porygon. Wait for release and try play. Then we can cry.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS