Login

russian armor

Small update today

• This thread is locked
PAGES (8)down
12 Feb 2014, 11:43 AM
Patrion 14

Neo makes an interesting point. But I want to see it in-game first.
Neo
12 Feb 2014, 11:58 AM

Neo makes an interesting point. But I want to see it in-game first.

This is where we're going to have to disagree. The last thing I want to see in-game is this Turbo Ace, especially if it takes another 2-3 months for another patch.
12 Feb 2014, 12:00 PM
Patrion 14

Quite. But we need to see the utility. Will the resource implications work out exactly as you suggest? What is the synergy between the other doctrinal nerfs and the Ace?

12 Feb 2014, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 11:58 AMNeo

This is where we're going to have to disagree. The last thing I want to see in-game is this Turbo Ace, especially if it takes another 2-3 months for another patch.

If it will be horible, we simply wont play Soviet side. Now it is 70% OST in lobby team games. 90-100% OST warn Relic doing something wrong. :)
12 Feb 2014, 12:08 PM

Tiger Ace nerf they said. :)
12 Feb 2014, 12:10 PM
Patrion 14

Assumptions, assumptions everywhere...
12 Feb 2014, 12:18 PM

Most people are not optimistic with COH2. Even now. I want to belive in miracles, but you know...
12 Feb 2014, 12:18 PM

Permanently Banned
you can kill it like the normal tiger, but in good hand it will be stronger than the present TA
12 Feb 2014, 12:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 12:08 PMcarloff
Tiger Ace nerf they said. :)

:D:D:D
12 Feb 2014, 12:20 PM
Honorary Member Badge

just as a note statistics take only so far what actually happens in game may be vastly different than what is expected by you or relic.

i think the tiger ace is getting a retool calling it a nerf/buff would be not really true (its getting both nerfs and buffs). though compared to what it was probably a nerf overall i certainly wouldn't call it a buff though.
12 Feb 2014, 12:28 PM

I would like to thank all people like Akosi and Osttruppen for leaking and causing Relic to close down the beta. Thank you very much for giving us even worse patches in the future. If (IF!) they make a new beta it will be on a even smaller scale, meaning imbalances are even harder to discover, but hey it seems you don't care for that anyways.

Well, in conclusion:
F U
12 Feb 2014, 12:30 PM
Patrion 14

We all want the patch to be as good as it possibly can be but making statements here and calling the changes bad or whatever without even having the offical patchnotes (let alone ever having played it) is just ridicilous.
12 Feb 2014, 12:32 PM
Patrion 14

I would like to thank all people like Akosi and Osttruppen for leaking and causing Relic to close down the beta. Thank you very much for giving us even worse patches in the future. If (IF!) they make a new beta it will be on a even smaller scale, meaning imbalances are even harder to discover, but hey it seems you don't care for that anyways.

Well, in conclusion:
F U

+1 whoever leaked this and couldn't keep his trap shut, FY very much indeed.
Neo
12 Feb 2014, 12:32 PM

We all want the patch to be as good as it possibly can be but making statements here and calling the changes bad or whatever without even having the offical patchnotes (let alone ever having played it) is just ridicilous.

How so? If God said in the next RL patchnotes, your house is getting burned down, you'd probably be concerned about that, right? Even if this was "leaked" and you hadn't had a chance to fully explore all the different strategic options of living on the street...
12 Feb 2014, 12:33 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Well, in conclusion:
F U

if they do re implement it i think its for the best i don't think half the testers used it for anything but looking at patch notes early, not actually testing though there definitely were people that did. :D

i haven't been alone in saying that it is high time to do a little grooming/maintenance.

as for the people the people that are leaking it speaks volumes about there character. (were on the internet unfortunately that isn't anything new.)
12 Feb 2014, 12:35 PM
Patrion 14

God is it so hard to comprehend? You guys must be heroes for being able to interprate leaked patch notes and predict their in game influence.

To continue your ridicilous analogy Neo, if my house burned down, surely I could end up on the street or I could fucking buy a bigger one.
Neo
12 Feb 2014, 12:40 PM

To continue your ridicilous analogy Neo, if my house burned down, surely I could end up on the street or I could fucking buy a bigger one.

Right. Except the difference between my analogy and this game is that we are stuck playing with ridiculous imbalances for months and have no option of "buying a bigger one".

I love this game but I am concerned about imbalances in it driven by short-term profit-based incentives and not a long-term strategic awareness that GOOD GAMES MAKE MONEY. Instead of trying to sell people OP commanders, why doesn't Relic focus on creating a balanced game and adding content that people would love to play with that doesn't upset the balance.

For example, nobody would say that Ostruppen are imbalanced yet people do play them and enjoy them. You don't need to create OP bullshit like the TA and Troop Training to make money.
12 Feb 2014, 12:44 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2014, 12:32 PMNeo

How so? If God said in the next RL patchnotes, your house is getting burned down, you'd probably be concerned about that, right? Even if this was "leaked" and you hadn't had a chance to fully explore all the different strategic options of living on the street...

a thought i had: perhaps sometimes it is better not to know. (news article)

12 Feb 2014, 12:45 PM

Well, in conclusion:
F U

Well, it doesn't seem to me that the beta helped to improve balance at all.
Those last months the game has been in a pathetic state.
12 Feb 2014, 12:46 PM
Patrion 14

I understand what you're trying to say Neo but hey, what can we do? Sure we can state our opinions and yeah we can nag and talk about things "that Relic should do".
Maybe they are working on it? Who knows? I think they've received enough crap from us to know how we think 'bout the game. We all love it but (insert wishes here)...
As long as something is not relased officialy, I don't see the point discussing it nor critizising it.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS