14 Jul 2022, 22:01 PM
Director of Social Media Badge

14 Jul 2022, 22:37 PM

Nice! Almost 0 new info! thanks relic!
14 Jul 2022, 23:11 PM

Well brit info in august i would presume. But this is just insulting lol
15 Jul 2022, 05:47 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

What the hell, most of it is classified. What game is this...
15 Jul 2022, 08:12 AM

From everything I have seen so far, I feel like there is a HUGE disconnect between the actual devs and the marketing + upper managment department.

I have a hard time to buy into all the hype they try to project. Especially after that scuffed CGI+Liveaction blend trailer with an AI generated "narative" which felt out of place.

On top of that, all the things that are shown of the game, look kind of okay but nothing more. Underwhelming really, considering its 2022. You can only explain away a certain amount with their definition of the term "pre-alpha".
15 Jul 2022, 09:46 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

If it's a big announcement like North African Operation + Mission Alpha it's ok to be hidden/a surprise for me.
I Hope it's good 🙏

So a new trailer in August. I supposed it's to show something Relic haven't show/talk about before.
15 Jul 2022, 12:26 PM

Yeah, it does feel a bit cheeky to be like 'Here's the development roadmap!' Just joking, here's a PREVIEW of what the roadmap will look like with no further information included.
15 Jul 2022, 12:33 PM

Yeah, it does feel a bit cheeky to be like 'Here's the development roadmap!' Just joking, here's a PREVIEW of what the roadmap will look like with no further information included.

- What is it? Road map?
- Better this is road map road map!
15 Jul 2022, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2022, 05:47 AMSpanky
What the hell, most of it is classified.

Not classified ... scraped :luvDerp:
17 Jul 2022, 01:30 AM
Patrion 310

From everything I have seen so far, I feel like there is a HUGE disconnect between the actual devs and the marketing + upper managment department.

It's worse than that. I have enough experience to know who's behind this propaganda machine.
For those who are brave enough to face the truth, reverse speech are a good start to separate the wheat from the chaff. Know your enemy and/or who has been compromised.

With corrupt investment banking such as Goldman Sachs supporting corporate wokeism, what possible could go wrong? lol
https://twitter.com/goldmansachs/status/879408187828555776

Just because this is getting more popular/trendy within Relic's echo chamber does not mean it'll be on the right side of history.

What is the greatest teacher?
Experience

In other words. People can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Learning to discern good from evil propaganda is part of spiritual maturity such as critical thinking + intuition. It's also not the first time in history EVIL rebrand itself by hijacking sacred symbols and turn things upside down to deceive millions of people.

On the positive side, this propaganda machine is mostly a western thing. The rest of the world will be fine while the west is going to hell in a handbasket (subject to change depending on free will choices).

How bad is it going to get? In short, the west will either learn to fight back or you'll be assimilated by EVIL. Like quite literally.

Best case scenario? The global backlash against corporate wokeism/fake activism will be demonized in the same manner as the fall of Nazi Germany. Sounds impossible? That's only because people do not understand the EVIL AGENDA that is behind this propaganda machine.

Welcome to 1984 western clown world, where down is up, up is down.
17 Jul 2022, 04:28 AM

With all the classified info, I hope this is a sign Relic is going to delay Coh3.

Its not going to be finished on time, not if the Mission Alpha is the best they got.
17 Jul 2022, 05:18 AM

Are they trying to be funny? Cuz the "classified" shit is just dumb

LIke they trying to be cheeky but instead its just annoying. They keep talking about listening to the community but they wont even tell us what theyre doing next month....
17 Jul 2022, 08:25 AM

Snip

I mean, sure dude. That discussion is a little bit deeper than my post calls for.

Not disagreeing or what not, but my concerns with the state of CoH3 is less wokeness and more greed and lelic/sega management not learning from their fuck ups.

It seems INSANE what they are willing to show, like who the F did give the go-ahead for that dumb nonsense african theater trailer, and thought "Our CGI looks good enough to be next to liveaction." ???

Besides that all the PR talk about the same shit which really nobody cares that much about. Singleplayer enjoyers will buy the game no matter what if they are into WW2 games, and the people who they actually have to win over aka the MP crowd, they bore them to death with "Narrative" "Dynamic Campaign" and the god damn "tactical pause".

Also 60€ price tag, are you shitting me?
17 Jul 2022, 08:48 AM

I mean, sure dude. That discussion is a little bit deeper than my post calls for.

Not disagreeing or what not, but my concerns with the state of CoH3 is less wokeness and more greed and lelic/sega management not learning from their fuck ups.

It seems INSANE what they are willing to show, like who the F did give the go-ahead for that dumb nonsense african theater trailer, and thought "Our CGI looks good enough to be next to liveaction." ???

Besides that all the PR talk about the same shit which really nobody cares that much about. Singleplayer enjoyers will buy the game no matter what if they are into WW2 games, and the people who they actually have to win over aka the MP crowd, they bore them to death with "Narrative" "Dynamic Campaign" and the god damn "tactical pause".

Also 60€ price tag, are you shitting me?

You know what made me laugh? A statement that they have shown research for greater historical accuracy. Hmm .. somewhere I have already heard this. Oh yes, from Quinn Duffy on how CoH2 will be historically accurate and how the developers from Relic traveled to St. Petersburg with the military museum with Quinn Duffy. The end result is a cheap and boring Enemy at Gate style game. I already gave an example with the Mtsensk mission, taking a real story and investing a little more money, you could make just a great game.
Apparently the marketers at Relic haven't learned from their failures.
17 Jul 2022, 16:28 PM

wtf is with those redactedss?

i am all for cheeky marketing and gutso confidence....

but the state of mission alpha, it has too many niggling issues FOUR months from launch, many are fundamentals you expect to be ready now....

I fear relic team is getting ahead of themselves and rather amatuerish in marketing coh3.
18 Jul 2022, 21:35 PM
Senior Editor Badge

It's worse than that. I have enough experience to know who's behind this propaganda machine.
For those who are brave enough to face the truth, reverse speech are a good start to separate the wheat from the chaff. Know your enemy and/or who has been compromised.

With corrupt investment banking such as Goldman Sachs supporting corporate wokeism, what possible could go wrong? lol
https://twitter.com/goldmansachs/status/879408187828555776

Just because this is getting more popular/trendy within Relic's echo chamber does not mean it'll be on the right side of history.

What is the greatest teacher?
Experience

In other words. People can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Learning to discern good from evil propaganda is part of spiritual maturity such as critical thinking + intuition. It's also not the first time in history EVIL rebrand itself by hijacking sacred symbols and turn things upside down to deceive millions of people.

On the positive side, this propaganda machine is mostly a western thing. The rest of the world will be fine while the west is going to hell in a handbasket (subject to change depending on free will choices).

How bad is it going to get? In short, the west will either learn to fight back or you'll be assimilated by EVIL. Like quite literally.

Best case scenario? The global backlash against corporate wokeism/fake activism will be demonized in the same manner as the fall of Nazi Germany. Sounds impossible? That's only because people do not understand the EVIL AGENDA that is behind this propaganda machine.

Welcome to 1984 western clown world, where down is up, up is down.

SturmtigerCobra > all
28 Jul 2022, 20:10 PM

SturmtigerCObra is spot on.

Too bad that if I wrote this stuff I would get banned for like 3 years.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★