Login

russian armor

What really grinds your gears in CoH2?

23 Mar 2022, 22:19 PM

your USF forward base gets bombarded so you retreat everything but you forgot or don't manage to deactivate the major retreat point so all your squads stand still and even get reinforcement by retreating squads when the pwerfer strike obliterate them
23 Mar 2022, 23:17 PM

Bad pathing on tanks and bounces on kill shots make me angry sometimes.

Hurr durr superior German armour bounced a kill shot from my vet 2 jackson.

Yeah coh2s version of "Random". My tank always misses the first shot. And misses badly. Like shoots the ground 20 meters short of the enemy. Or the shot passes right thru the enemy vehicle leaving a smoke trail thru the hull. But the enemy always gets full pen and does max damage on first shot.

And the one I have been seeing a lot lately, my AT gun shoots and smoke exits the barrel... but no slug comes out. Nothing...Again, always the first shot. Enemy AT guns full pen from outside FOW every shot. Never fails.

25 Mar 2022, 17:08 PM

Losing to brainless tactics because of bad team.

Last game I completely dominated my flank but the SOV player decided to spam 120mm. My teammate should have taken care of it right?

Nop. He decided to bunker down near the point (he didn't even try to cap) and called it a day. Meanwhile my squads get absolutely raped by 4 120mm squads.

And he was top 500 player...
3 Apr 2022, 02:24 AM

can't stand playing as Allies in a team game, winning the entire time, then losing in the end because of Axis armor spam. Literally having better tactics the whole time then getting steamrolled by players that just stalled for armor.
3 Apr 2022, 04:09 AM

Losing to brainless tactics because of bad team.

Last game I completely dominated my flank but the SOV player decided to spam 120mm. My teammate should have taken care of it right?

Nop. He decided to bunker down near the point (he didn't even try to cap) and called it a day. Meanwhile my squads get absolutely raped by 4 120mm squads.

And he was top 500 player...

90% of your moaning is about team games, either don't play them, play fixed games or learn that not everyone can be as pro as you at this game.
3 Apr 2022, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2022, 04:09 AMLatch

90% of your moaning is about team games, either don't play them, play fixed games or learn that not everyone can be as pro as you at this game.

nop
3 Apr 2022, 12:53 PM

3 Apr 2022, 13:49 PM

My biggest complaint about COH 2 is vehicle pathing. For example when you use reverse vehicle and then it goes forward for like 3 seconds before going backwards or when you issue a move command and it spins in circles.
4 Apr 2022, 12:57 PM

My biggest complaint about COH 2 is vehicle pathing. For example when you use reverse vehicle and then it goes forward for like 3 seconds before going backwards or when you issue a move command and it spins in circles.

Yeah pathing with trees and bushes (or really just anything) is infuriating. If you drive too close to something, it seems like the game requires you to do some jumping pirouettes to get back out.
4 Apr 2022, 13:01 PM

You forgot to mention the best one:

Reversing when tank is near trees or buildings make it spin 720 degrees then rush straight into wall xD
4 Apr 2022, 19:51 PM

This is what Grinds my gears. Noobs in high ranks that build Cache first and soviet sniper 2nd and wonder why they get pushed to base
5 Apr 2022, 03:12 AM

This is what Grinds my gears. Noobs in high ranks that build Cache first and soviet sniper 2nd and wonder why they get pushed to base

Absolute god gamer move
5 Apr 2022, 05:58 AM

In CoH3 Alpha there was an even more terrible pathfinding. The tank simply spins in place when ordered to back out. The pathfinding of the infantry was also poor. Hopefully this will get some serious work.
5 Apr 2022, 14:55 PM

In CoH3 Alpha there was an even more terrible pathfinding. The tank simply spins in place when ordered to back out. The pathfinding of the infantry was also poor. Hopefully this will get some serious work.

I just lost a fucking tiger today because it could not reverse properly and kept spinning I am getting more and more afraid of actually using tanks for what they were meant to be: breakthroughs.
7 Apr 2022, 02:39 AM

Cromwell

It's the crush...
7 Apr 2022, 04:26 AM

teamate dedicating so much for close the pocket for shit and giggles, pulled off but we still lost cuz our team was fighting 3v4 entire match cuz he only focus on microing stormtroopers behind the line
"i dont care about the game, i only wanna see the big boom" - the cucks
7 Apr 2022, 09:42 AM

"i dont care about the game, i only wanna see the big boom" - Sigma Axisillionaire Mindset

Fixed that for you mate.
8 Apr 2022, 14:41 PM

I just lost a fucking tiger today because it could not reverse properly and kept spinning I am getting more and more afraid of actually using tanks for what they were meant to be: breakthroughs.

I feel like somehow pathfinding is just getting worse and worse
11 Apr 2022, 03:45 AM

Bug Splat every 30 mins

15 min for matchmaking 1v1 any factions

Disconnect to loss
19 Apr 2022, 08:25 AM

When I vetoed Shittard Summer and then waited 10 minutes to play a 1 hr shittard summer match.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS