Login

russian armor

What really grinds your gears in CoH2?

5 Mar 2022, 17:07 PM

It's Saturday, I'm bored, and I'm making a thread of little consequence to the game as a whole for fun.

What really pisses you off? What really gets your goat? What makes you want to tear your hair out and replace it with a bad toupee?

Personally, the thing that pisses me off the most is the vehicle pathing. Just how sometimes you inadvertently back your tank into a spot that you didn't realize the tank is going to have issues getting out of. Oh that and when tanks slip on a bananna peel.

How about you, ladies and gents?
5 Mar 2022, 17:44 PM

Nothing.

^
That's me when playing CoH2
5 Mar 2022, 18:09 PM

Nothing.

^
That's me when playing CoH2

That's gonna be a hard "cap" from me, my friend.

A move on tank not registering so it dives in atg and also gets snared.

Oh yes, my favorite "tank doesn't understand what attack move means" lmao. I just end up hitting stop all the time because tank commanders don't understand what max range means.
5 Mar 2022, 19:50 PM

Oh yes, my favorite "tank doesn't understand what attack move means" lmao. I just end up hitting stop all the time because tank commanders don't understand what max range means.

A-move on Tank Destroyers makes sense and works quite well from my experience. Are you guys attack moving your mediums or something? Because that would seem really odd to me and I dont understand why you would want to do that
5 Mar 2022, 20:33 PM

A-move on Tank Destroyers makes sense and works quite well from my experience. Are you guys attack moving your mediums or something? Because that would seem really odd to me and I dont understand why you would want to do that

Really just about any vehicle you can think of.
5 Mar 2022, 20:34 PM

It's a known issue thats existed since the game was made afaik.
5 Mar 2022, 21:58 PM

5 Mar 2022, 22:12 PM

2020 OKW anything really.

The Combined Arms Bug.

People crawling through IAP MG34 fire
5 Mar 2022, 22:23 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Only "good" MG is the 42.

snipers

bunkers

incomplete rosters

pfusi's
6 Mar 2022, 00:24 AM

MG42 shooting beyond the arc.
Full model retreat with .1% hp left
Snipers that won't die when flanked point blank.
Retarded maps in 3v3
6 Mar 2022, 02:58 AM

Pripyat Winter is never coming back.
No more Sniper in an m3.
No more T70 Crush.
No more Tiger Ace sinking on Ice.
No more Quin Duffy memes.
6 Mar 2022, 05:02 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Pripyat Winter is never coming back.
No more Sniper in an m3.
No more T70 Crush.
No more Tiger Ace sinking on Ice.
No more Quin Duffy memes.

But Pathfinders are fun, aren't they??? :o
6 Mar 2022, 05:59 AM

When I A-move a tank, it drives about 45 meters past where it should stop and shoot. Then it blows up. Same with any vehicle. Cant kite a Kubel. It either cant "see" the enemy or does the same thing tanks do where it drives right up to the enemy before shooting. The server code is complete garbage.
6 Mar 2022, 12:59 PM

That's gonna be a hard "cap" from me, my friend.

Don't even get me fucking started on A-Moving 251 Flaktruck.

SOmeone forgot to program that when it sees the target it should stop, setup and fire and instead you a-move it, goes just behind that unit (making a dive) and just gets snared to oblivion.
6 Mar 2022, 13:26 PM

That's what you get when you put 45 year old virgins in charge of a complex set of design and artistic decisions.

This seems very specific. Why are you targeting old virgins bro? Not cool :p
6 Mar 2022, 13:29 PM

When I A-move a tank, it drives about 45 meters past where it should stop and shoot. Then it blows up. Same with any vehicle. Cant kite a Kubel. It either cant "see" the enemy or does the same thing tanks do where it drives right up to the enemy before shooting. The server code is complete garbage.

I think this happens when you A-move units with a coaxial MG. The different weapon ranges between maingun and coaxial MG just totally mess up attack moving I think.

Now the real question is why people keep doing it after you noticed that A-move doesnt work on these units :snfPeter:
6 Mar 2022, 13:31 PM

Now the real question is why people keep doing it after you noticed that A-move doesnt work on these units :snfPeter:

For the same reason we play the game everyday and expect different results, we are insane :loco:
6 Mar 2022, 14:52 PM

For me its:

Smaller and larger game modes bot balanced seperate.

Mostly Dlc factions used to miss or have very limited acces to basic tools such as snares mortars smoke mines.

Not the case anymore but overnerfing/buffing units or abilities. Thank god this is not the case anymore.

Deaming weak overpriced or up units currently fine because of past opness.

Trying to make units seem up (mostly the panther) and others seem op af (mostly the t70) without stats or evidence.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 644

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak