Login

russian armor

OST sniper need nerf.

21 Oct 2021, 14:02 PM

But Porygon does have better stats then you do though. TBH I have no idea why you thought it is a good idea to bring up the playercards. This is as stupid as it gets, when it comes to arguments.

If you think sniper is OP, play it and see how many ranks you can climb.

He seems doesn't know if anyone stop playing for a while it will become placement again.
21 Oct 2021, 14:09 PM

UKF sniper is just as cancerous. Only counter OKW can use is JLI, or just blob his cutoff non-stop. I don't know what ranks you guys play at but for the past couple of years I've not killed a sniper with an LV and I've not lost a sniper to an LV because snares and mines exist. There's like a 1 minute window to kill Ost sniper before 222 arrives, and grens literally have a 20 range snare.

It's hell on earth as USF vs Ost sniper. Only reason OKW doesn't suffer as much now is that JLI serve the counter-snipe role reasonably well. Paths with their 40% crit just don't cut it. Maybe at Porygon's skill level he's fighting vs mg42 spammers so he doesn't feel it as much but snipers are still incredibly hard to deal with for the WFA factions, mainly USF.

FYI, so many years ago though.
21 Oct 2021, 14:16 PM

ostheer sniper is rather strong because you reduce the enemy squad by 1 model, fighting 4 model riflemen and 5 model conscripts is considerably easier with grenadiers, the soviet sniper works in exactly the same way, except its actually less efficient if you face LMGs, for their firepower is all focused in one squad

nerf not needed, despite snipers being real fucking annoying
21 Oct 2021, 14:34 PM

UKF sniper is just as cancerous. Only counter OKW can use is JLI, or just blob his cutoff non-stop. I don't know what ranks you guys play at but for the past couple of years I've not killed a sniper with an LV and I've not lost a sniper to an LV because snares and mines exist. There's like a 1 minute window to kill Ost sniper before 222 arrives, and grens literally have a 20 range snare.

It's hell on earth as USF vs Ost sniper. Only reason OKW doesn't suffer as much now is that JLI serve the counter-snipe role reasonably well. Paths with their 40% crit just don't cut it. Maybe at Porygon's skill level he's fighting vs mg42 spammers so he doesn't feel it as much but snipers are still incredibly hard to deal with for the WFA factions, mainly USF.

Path just got extra damage vs Snipers.
21 Oct 2021, 14:51 PM

But Porygon does have better stats then you do though. TBH I have no idea why you thought it is a good idea to bring up the playercards. This is as stupid as it gets, when it comes to arguments.

If you think sniper is OP, play it and see how many ranks you can climb.

Did your guys confusing something?
maybe you need to read my post again.
My point is : Sniper is too hard to kill not it is OP .

stat need to combination with match played count and rank. not just winrate.
I've play this since first year. I should have bad stats in early.

Pulling player card argument is come when someone start talking nonsense without answer any question or show HOW TO like just said "Catch it out of position and he is dead." so HOW? I already mentioned what if gren or mg42 are there. so Did you see any answer? NO.

21 Oct 2021, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2021, 14:02 PMPorygon

He seems doesn't know if anyone stop playing for a while it will become placement again.

I know.
I pulling a playercard because you never said how to? just said It is easy to..........

meanwhile. I put real Scenario that I've met like sniper behind grenadier and mg.
other than this I do have put Scenario that when my sniper behind penal and my opposite can't kill my sniper too.

and I asking How you mange to kill sniper in this Scenario ? Did you give me na answer?

If you give a trip in first place I will really appreciated.

here another thread which may be explained this issue better than me.
https://www.coh2.org/topic/109435/thoughts-about-snipers
21 Oct 2021, 16:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2021, 14:57 PMvgfgff

I know.
I pulling a playercard because you never said how to? just said It is easy to..........

meanwhile. I put real Scenario that I've met like sniper behind grenadier and mg.
other than this I do have put Scenario that when my sniper behind penal and my opposite can't kill my sniper too.

and I asking How you mange to kill sniper in this Scenario ? Did you give me na answer?

If you give a trip in first place I will really appreciated.

here another thread which may be explained this issue better than me.
https://www.coh2.org/topic/109435/thoughts-about-snipers

You really enjoying shitposting instead of playing, aren't you?
Well I don't share this interest, good luck.

Anyway, I got rid some of the "placement".
21 Oct 2021, 16:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2021, 16:01 PMPorygon

You really enjoying shitposting instead of playing, aren't you?
Well I don't share this interest, good luck.

Anyway, I got rid some of the "placement".

Congrat with your rank. I used to be in same place as you as UKF until I met with sniper continuously 8 games.

Did you met with skilled sniper yet?
I will be grateful if you send me a replay to show how you manage to catch sniper.

End of topic other than this let balance team decide on sniper. may we met in game someday.

22 Oct 2021, 01:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2021, 16:06 PMvgfgff

Congrat with your rank. I used to be in same place as you as UKF until I met with sniper continuously 8 games.

Did you met with skilled sniper yet?
I will be grateful if you send me a replay to show how you manage to catch sniper.

End of topic other than this let balance team decide on sniper. may we met in game someday.

Just make a bait, some tasty squad luring him to snipe, luring him to "appear", countersnipe, done

No snipers? same, bait, locate him, sneak to retreat path by true sight, using light vehicle or anything having high accuracy to snipers (pathfinder, JLI, commandos, stormtroopers, etc)

Or just lazy blob a-move into it, how hard could it be? COH2 snipers can't do anything really productive to fusiliers blob.

COH2 snipers are too fragile, micro-intensive and siutational dependant.

Ostheer Sniper -> Soviet, a joke, good luck sniping the cheap cons
Ostheer Sniper -> US, better.
Ostheer Sniper -> Brit, ultra-effective

Soviet Sniper -> Ostheer, OK
Soviet Sniper -> OKW blobby, a joke, good luck against blob

Brit Sniper -> Ostheer, Good
Brit Sniper -> OKW blobby, lol, better utility against their LV though
22 Oct 2021, 03:21 AM

Didn't read any of the thread but the op:

Yiih suck and don't demand nerfs because of that.

Statically speaking the soviet sniper is OP,sonce the fire rate of the ostheer sniper and the soviet sniper are nearly the same yet the soviet sniper fights smaller squads with more valuable targets. OP is just a schmuck. Boo to you.

Ostheer sniper fills a role that allows the favtiom to dictate terms. Respond in kind. Kill the sniper and they are on the back foot. Play their game and suffer.
22 Oct 2021, 11:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2021, 01:27 AMPorygon
Just make a bait, some tasty squad luring him to snipe, luring him to "appear", countersnipe, done

great comedy

thank you friend
23 Oct 2021, 09:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2021, 14:16 PMKatukov
ostheer sniper is rather strong because you reduce the enemy squad by 1 model, fighting 4 model riflemen and 5 model conscripts is considerably easier with grenadiers,

Fighting vs 3 grenadier is even more easier.

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2021, 14:16 PMKatukov

the soviet sniper works in exactly the same way, except its actually less efficient if you face LMGs, for their firepower is all focused in one squad

nerf not needed, despite snipers being real fucking annoying

Are you claiming that an LMG grenadier fighting vs a conscript (or bren 4 men IS vs an ostruppen for that matter) both supported by a sniper will actually win the fight?
9 Nov 2021, 01:18 AM

Unpopular opinion but snipers should be moved to T3 or T4. That way everyone has counters available, its a high resource investment for what could be a good unit but the window to dominate is not there.
8 Dec 2021, 12:12 PM

Snipers are fucking broken mechanic that affects early game (manpower bleed) up to the late game (vision) so much and forces you to play 40 minutes+ each game.

You cannot kill a sniper without mindlessly diving like a retard even Light armors can't kill this OST and other allied snipers.

I'm talking about top 100 players who uses snipers not some idiot sniper who can't micro.
8 Dec 2021, 17:40 PM

Dude it's a 340mp one man investment. It should affect gameplay a lot if used correctly.

It has been nerfed enough.

I guarantee you: a top 100 player can even use kubel in a way that seems broken and OP. It's not.

99% of the forum's problems can be solved by L2P.
16 Jan 2022, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Oct 2021, 11:57 AMsuora

great comedy

thank you friend

Actually this is kinda viable against most normal sniper user: at first they did micro a lot and care for counter sniper but later they didn't anymore => rip enemy sniper.

But against actually good sniper user? Good luck because those guys ain't gonna take any bait: always stay behind, shoot and run and repeat.

Against good sniper user you can see the way they micro their sniper to know if you are fighting against one, if I meet these kind then I will actually make a sniper to shoot his infantry in return (as a saying: you are not the only one with sniper in this game, make him focus on his sniper too) and spam my 251 Flare + Recon Plane to scared him off.

20 Jan 2022, 04:36 AM

Man the interest for this game must be really dying down when people are still responding to threads made three months ago.
14 Feb 2022, 17:21 PM

Man the interest for this game must be really dying down when people are still responding to threads made three months ago.

why would you say that
15 Feb 2022, 11:19 AM

This thread is prime comedy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 50
unknown 26
Germany 13
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias