Login

russian armor

USF PATHFINDER really?

26 Sep 2021, 09:46 AM

0cp and have 3 snipe gun?
far sight rang and have two weap slots?

just move it to 1cp or remove their weap slot ok?
26 Sep 2021, 10:31 AM

Pathfinder have 2 sniper carbines+ 2 elite carbines

I&R Pathfinder have 1 sniper carbines+ 3 elite carbines
26 Sep 2021, 10:35 AM

Plus they need model to have 40% of health before they can "snipe" as opposed to OKW JLI who need 75%.
26 Sep 2021, 13:11 PM

Yeah its pretty dumb that they can equip BARs having 2 sniper carbines, but..
Vaz
26 Sep 2021, 19:07 PM

putting bars on any infantry is a core usf feature
26 Sep 2021, 20:02 PM

What is happening to this forum.

Scotts OP?
Pathfinders OP?

wtf is going on.
26 Sep 2021, 20:42 PM

Wait until they learn about JLIs.
27 Sep 2021, 01:15 AM
Donator 11

Wait until they learn about JLIs.

:snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
Was just about to call it out
27 Sep 2021, 05:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Sep 2021, 10:35 AMKatitof
Plus they need model to have 40% of health before they can "snipe" as opposed to OKW JLI who need 75%.
But would you really hold that against JLI they cost more come later can't freely upgrade to any other weapon, actually requires munis to get the snipe weapon and the elite carbines have more than 2x dps compared to their kars from ranges 0-3. I mean JLI are kinda justified to be better than PF's.
27 Sep 2021, 05:38 AM

I see coh2.org is showing its brilliant game knowledge once more. JLIs definitely are comparable to a 0 CP call-in that can equip double BARs and place beacons everywhere to zombie reinforce Paratroopers. They also definitely give perma sight on the support weapons of one faction that completely relies on support weapons, which then proceed to get two-shotted from 70 range by the recently buffed Scott. They also definitely don't get more sight than JLI.

The snipe difference is absolutely irrelevant given that double BARs that get slapped on the Pathfinders which then has two scoped rifles to snipe low health models with as opposed to the one JLI G43.

Not to say JLI are not a dumb unit - they clearly are and should have been nerfed a long time ago. But that's not what this particular thread is about.
27 Sep 2021, 07:09 AM

Paratroopers being overpowered is the real issue, not pathfinders.

Pathfinder strats inevitability include LMG Paras that shred everything and reinforce on the field. Basically free forward reinforce at 0 cost. Incredibly dumb, not to mention map hack beacons. Limit beacon maphack range and slow down Para reinforce speed, then remove Paras shooting M1919s on the move.
27 Sep 2021, 09:48 AM

then remove Paras shooting M1919s on the move.
It's not consistent with other elite troops but then again paras DO have a 6 man squad with the Suppressive Fire ability.
27 Sep 2021, 09:59 AM

Pathfinder strats inevitability include LMG Paras that shred everything and reinforce on the field. Basically free forward reinforce at 0 cost. Incredibly dumb, not to mention map hack beacons. Limit beacon maphack range and slow down Para reinforce speed, then remove Paras shooting M1919s on the move.

Paras are irrelevant in top level teamgames. Even if you lose a Path you rebuild it rather than get a para.
27 Sep 2021, 10:00 AM

then again again it would kinda suck to give USF another unit that only does its job when it's being fed a constant IV drip of munis. Why not make it a 5man squad and keep the fire on the move like commandos?
27 Sep 2021, 15:28 PM

You could handle the Paras with an MG if they Pathfinders didn't see it from across the map though. Even with that you can kinda sorta deal with them until the Scotts come out, barrage you from 70 range, force the MG to pack up and then the blob of doom approaches.
27 Sep 2021, 19:07 PM

You know you can take OP seriously when they post multiple threads that are Nerf Allies/Buff Axis.
27 Sep 2021, 21:14 PM

You know you can take OP seriously when they post multiple threads that are Nerf Allies/Buff Axis.

You can usually use threads like these to find out who you can just ignore on this forum.

Other than the most notorious one, there are a couple others who you just need to tune out where ever possible.
27 Sep 2021, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2021, 05:38 AMFarlion

The snipe difference is absolutely irrelevant given that double BARs that get slapped on the Pathfinders which then has two scoped rifles to snipe low health models with as opposed to the one JLI G43.

"unit is OP after 120 mun" is the type of argument you just gotta love. And who the fuck puts two BAR's on pathfinders??? :loco: They'd drop them left and right because the sniper rifles count as slot item!!

I love pathfinder players when I am OKW 2v2, one of the easiest games I've ever had when highrank USF go pathfinder against me. The volks and sturmpios just bumrush to CQC where the pathfinder cant hit anything, maybe even a 221 for good measure, and in the mid game you can bumrush with p4 after the M1 AT gun got smoked.... no snares
Vaz
27 Sep 2021, 22:11 PM

That sounds mostly true, but the pathfinders are actually good up close too. Not good enough to beat a lot stg44 though.
27 Sep 2021, 22:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2021, 22:05 PMmerlin

"unit is OP after 120 mun" is the type of argument you just gotta love. And who the fuck puts two BAR's on pathfinders??? :loco: They'd drop them left and right because the sniper rifles count as slot item!!

I love pathfinder players when I am OKW 2v2, one of the easiest games I've ever had when highrank USF go pathfinder against me. The volks and sturmpios just bumrush to CQC where the pathfinder cant hit anything, maybe even a 221 for good measure, and in the mid game you can bumrush with p4 after the M1 AT gun got smoked.... no snares

Thank you for your input :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS