Login

russian armor

Relic Announcement in 24 hours! GTF IN HERE!

PAGES (8)down
13 Jul 2021, 19:09 PM

Well, color me surprised.
13 Jul 2021, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 17:58 PMButcher
Why are there Churchills with 17 pounders in the steam trailer pictures? Those didn't take part in the war, let alone 1943 Italy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why OKW has 50mm puma as stock unit? There was only a tiny handful of them.

Because its a game about WW2, not WW2 sim.
13 Jul 2021, 19:19 PM

I get "Your relic account has not been verified." when I try to login.
I think my account is a few years old (although I never used it). But I have no possibility to reverify it?
Only Relic postRelic 13 Jul 2021, 19:34 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 19:19 PMsigah
I get "Your relic account has not been verified." when I try to login.
I think my account is a few years old (although I never used it). But I have no possibility to reverify it?

Hey there, if you did not verify your account previously, we have a couple of options here.

https://community.companyofheroes.com/coh-franchise/company-of-heroes-3/blogs/6-pre-alpha-preview-known-issues-and-workarounds
13 Jul 2021, 19:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 19:13 PMKatitof

Also exactly the same people would cry when there are no iconic tanks like churchill or tiger in the game
13 Jul 2021, 20:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 19:13 PMKatitof

Pumas = Went into action in WW2 = Part of a WW2 game.

A Black Prince makes as much sense as the Maus tank.

But I'm talking to Katitof here...
13 Jul 2021, 20:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Focusing on what gameplay elements they have shown, i hoped they iron out all the issues the current COH2 have related with the engine.

They have shown us verticality and "i think" side armor. Hitbox/hitreg. Both features are welcome as long as it works well.
13 Jul 2021, 20:33 PM

I looked. Well, this is the second part on the new maps. On a new version of the game, the new concept does not pull. It looks like they didn't even modify the engine, they just took the second part with the help of moding tools, added new maps, changed the interface and passed it off as the third part. And where is the development of the series? New mechanics, gameplay developments, engine modifications and improvements? NO.

Those. all these years you have been drawing new maps for the second part, have made a new campaign and want to sell this add-on as a new game .... I expected more.
13 Jul 2021, 20:50 PM

Really hope there is less emphasis on heavy tanks in the game. Would like mediums to play a much bigger role
13 Jul 2021, 21:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 20:33 PMmaxon
I looked. Well, this is the second part on the new maps. On a new version of the game, the new concept does not pull. It looks like they didn't even modify the engine, they just took the second part with the help of moding tools, added new maps, changed the interface and passed it off as the third part. And where is the development of the series? New mechanics, gameplay developments, engine modifications and improvements? NO.

Those. all these years you have been drawing new maps for the second part, have made a new campaign and want to sell this add-on as a new game .... I expected more.

pre - alpha

focus on these two words :P
13 Jul 2021, 21:33 PM

pre - alpha

Many people only play a game for a short period of time.

Why would Relic give a FULL featured game for free? You will play it for a few days then never buy the game when it comes out.

UI, gameplay, etc will be much more polished with the purchased game.
13 Jul 2021, 21:35 PM

I have not been active in this forum for... years.

The moment I heard the news I came here. It has been years. Will this all come together again? Start with a new game, call each other noobs, fanboys, etc.

Please Relic. Make this right.

I wonder where Katitof is. Is he still around?

13 Jul 2021, 21:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 21:35 PMRMMLz
I have not been active in this forum for... years.

The moment I heard the news I came here. It has been years. Will this all come together again? Start with a new game, call each other noobs, fanboys, etc.

Please Relic. Make this right.

I wonder where Katitof is. Is he still around?

Yeah and he is well and alive. And still quite active in forum :)
13 Jul 2021, 21:38 PM

Yeah and he is well and alive. And still quite active in forum :)

Damn. That's awesome. Last time I was around he was banned I believe.

I cannot wait to start a massive argument with him :))))
13 Jul 2021, 21:39 PM

pre - alpha

pre alpha has nothing to do with it. Animation, interface and other visual components can always be changed. It's clear.

I'm talking about the fact that there are no fundamentally new mechanics, there is no nextgen that was in the second part compared to the first. And this will not be done. We must look at the essence and not the packaging.
During these 5 years, all we did was draw new maps and a company on the engine of the second part, which, by the way, we ourselves could have done with moding tools.
13 Jul 2021, 21:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 21:39 PMmaxon

I'm talking about the fact that there are no fundamentally new mechanics, there is no nextgen that was in the second part compared to the first. And this will not be done. We must look at the essence and not the packaging.

ok fair enough, but I am actually glad with the way it's done.

"Fundamentally new mechanics" can be cool but are also likely to destroy the game if you ask me. It sounds very risky.

Vertical aspect of gameplay (height advantage) and garrison breach sounds pretty cool however, and they're new
13 Jul 2021, 21:44 PM

It all looks like a mod for the second part. This is not the third part.

And your main feature as a company card will most likely be perceived as an alien element. Koch is loved primarily for the multiplayer, for the gameplay, and not for the company. The company will pass and be forgotten, but the game lives in multiplayer, what's new there, nothing.
13 Jul 2021, 21:46 PM

"Fundamentally new mechanics" can be cool but are also likely to destroy the game if you ask me. It sounds very risky.

Vertical aspect of gameplay (height advantage) and garrison breach sounds pretty cool however, and they're new

How little you need to be happy. you are a good buyer :)
13 Jul 2021, 21:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2021, 21:46 PMmaxon

How little you need to be happy. you are a good buyer :)

and you are beyond naive if you expected crazy new experiments, after what happened with the experiments in DoW3 :)
13 Jul 2021, 22:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Would expecting similar features that other titles (even if it's in a tangential genre like MOBAs) have already done be too much?

I know it's pre alpha but i'm just slightly worried how much emphasis they put on the single player campaign instead of saying PvE coop.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS