Login

russian armor

Hull Down Panther new best TD?

15 Apr 2021, 09:02 AM

So I take it that you can't actually explain why a cheaper unit should defeat a more expensive unit then?

If you don't see why yourself, you should be here, not in balance section, asking people to explain you basic mechanics.

Post a thread there asking for help with that and I'll gladly explain it to you there.

And if you really insist its still a balance issue, then post a thread about ATGs being OP against tanks and I will again, gladly explain why you are wrong there after half a dozen people will ridicule you.
15 Apr 2021, 09:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2021, 09:02 AMKatitof

If you don't see why yourself, you should be here, not in balance section, asking people to explain you basic mechanics.

Post a thread there asking for help with that and I'll gladly explain it to you there.

And if you really insist its still a balance issue, then post a thread about ATGs being OP against tanks and I will again, gladly explain why you are wrong there after half a dozen people will ridicule you.

Elephant is more expensive so it should have better performance. If you can't understand this simple concept please reference your own post history.

If you still insist that it's a balance issue for a more expensive unit to out preform a cheaper unit on top of the more expensive unit using a commander ability we'll all ridicule you here.
15 Apr 2021, 10:43 AM

If de-hulldown taking so much times, Soviet Anti tank overwatch will eat all the tanks that hulldown
15 Apr 2021, 11:03 AM

Nerf Hulldown and it will never be used again even if it doesnt need infantry
15 Apr 2021, 12:49 PM

Nerf no, but change +25% range for sight, or rate of fire.
15 Apr 2021, 13:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2021, 12:49 PMAradan
Nerf no, but change +25% range for sight, or rate of fire.

Better RoF + damage reduction would be the same as Soviet one which needs no infantry too. There it seems to be be okay.
15 Apr 2021, 13:44 PM

Better RoF + damage reduction would be the same as Soviet one which needs no infantry too. There it seems to be be okay.

Soviet one does not give extra range and exclusively singular doctrinal unit has access to it.
15 Apr 2021, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2021, 13:44 PMKatitof

Soviet one does not give extra range and exclusively singular doctrinal unit has access to it.

Yeah, that was my point. It gives RoF instead.
15 Apr 2021, 14:22 PM

If it doesnt give range, it wont be used IMO
15 Apr 2021, 19:22 PM

mhh do people realize u could already do it until now and faster by just having some PG eng or green near your tank ?

15 Apr 2021, 20:05 PM

That's rather irrelevant. The point is that Hull Down makes your tanks immobile in a game that is dominated by manoeuvre warfare

I'm sorry how is de-hull time not relevant? It directly has to do with what you just said. We all know the game is dominated by manuevering. If you can quckly exit the hull down, then the negative impact on manuevering is not that bad

I'm not worried about the balance currently, I think the delay on bonuses at the start is a good drawback, I just found that answer confusing
15 Apr 2021, 20:10 PM

Panther needs so much pop, you will never have more than 2. Simply build some AT-guns to counter Panthers... nothing changes since years, only that itsn't bugged anymore. Maybe you see it more often now. To be fair, it is a debuff, because last nerf was an overkill for this ability.

Better hull-down you StuGs versus SU85 ;DDD
16 Apr 2021, 06:23 AM

And imagine hulldown panther with spoting scope (also with panzer tactician for safe escape) supported with Command Panther. :crazy:
Give us commander patch life :p
16 Apr 2021, 09:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2021, 06:23 AMAradan
And imagine hulldown panther with spoting scope (also with panzer tactician for safe escape) supported with Command Panther. :crazy:
Give us commander patch life :p

can't this strat be done in team matches now? *except Pi4 tac smoke

has this been a meta until now?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment