Login

russian armor

Some Talks For USF's Armors.

Mechanized Sherman 75mm Dozer Removing and Make it to only 76mm Sherman How do you think?
Option Distribution Votes
32%
16%
52%
Total votes: 25
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
2 Apr 2021, 05:11 AM

First. I heard Next Patch will remove USF Mechanized Company's Reserve armor and make That skill to 76mm Sherman = Removing 75mm Shermans Dozer Upgrade for Mechanized Company.

I think this is Clearly Silly Idea. Reserve Armor skill must be preserved.
Reserve Armor Is Useful but Clearly Have Limits, and NOT OP AT ALL.
even get some Upgrade, but they are also having Penalties and The base is Sherman. Clearly Limited.
75mm Sherman's Speed reduced from 6.4 to 5.44 and Traverse Speed from 34 to 32.3(-15% max speed, -5% Hull Traverse Speed) and Costs 390Manpower 130Fuel. more Expensive than Panzer 4.
76mm Sherman gets Its Increased Firepower but It also have limits. It is more expensive than ordinary Sherman, and HVAP Shells are having Low DPS.

Next, 105mm Bulldozer Sherman will be buffed. but I Want Its Rear armor also get buffed as same as 75mm Dozer Blade Upgrade.(Relic said when buffed, 75mm Dozer became 215/105 armor)

additionally, Pershing Should be buff More too.
IS-2 and Tiger get 30% Reload bonus and 50 Shoot Range at V2, but Pershing gets no Range bonus and 30% reload bonus at 'V3'
IS-2 and Tiger's Glacis Speed Rate is 60%, but Pershing is 15%.
Buff Pershing's Glacis Speed Rate to 65% and Improving Firepower will be needed.
Max speed will Luckily buffed to get +10% at V2. and Its max speed will be 6.6 at V2.
Older, even without Blitzkireg, Veteran Tiger could Chase Pershing Even It's V3. Not like Original Concept. Low HP is covered by Firepower and Mobility. and It won't be later.

Jackson's HVAP shell have Lower reload Speed than normal Shells, but It is almost Like Bug. Because When the Old day Patch Reduces Its Reload speed. It didn't Touched HVAP just Normal Shells, so HVAP have SLower Reload Speed. maybe It can be Bug like Assault Engineer Squad's 8 POP Cap. but When Jackson Damage Reduced. Both Normal and HVAP Shells are Reduced. Unite it will be good.

M10 'Wolverine' was concepted as Cheap-Low Target Sized-Highspeed Dive Tank Destroyer.
At now. Cromwell, T-34s and Panzer 4s are having X20 Target size, and Shermans are X21(105mm Bulldozer is X22, Dozered 75mm is X23), but Relic didn't Touched Tank Destroyer's Target size. So M10 'Wolverine' and 'Achilles' are having X22 Target size. Higher than sherman.
I think M10's Target size must be reduced to X18~X20. how do you think about then?
2 Apr 2021, 06:10 AM

As a USF fanboy who is unhappy with the patch, its my opinion that a unit unlock is always worth a full doctrinal point.

Mechanized is the only doc I'm aware of that cheats this rule, and it does it not only once, but twice. Its one of the nerfs I was expecting for USF.
2 Apr 2021, 06:57 AM

As a USF fanboy who is unhappy with the patch, its my opinion that a unit unlock is always worth a full doctrinal point.

Mechanized is the only doc I'm aware of that cheats this rule, and it does it not only once, but twice. Its one of the nerfs I was expecting for USF.

Hmm, I don't Think that Heavily. Just adjust some 'Seriously or Weirdly Lacked Things Compared with Same Scales'(Heavy Tank, Jackson's Shell Reload Time)

and Mechanized company's Concept is 'with User's High level Micro, Use Light Vehicle at Earlytime and Fight with Kinds of Improved Shermans' will be Clearly Harmed by this patch.
Can nerf OP commander, but Must not think to 'Kill' Commander. This will Clearly 'Kill' Commander and erase Its most of Colors. M3 Halftrack is almost not used, you know, and After WC51 'DODGE' nerf. It also too.

and Mechanized company uses its all Slots for Units, Only 1 'Skill' is Combined Arms, but it will be nerfed.
Mechanized Company's Late time fight is All to Brawl with Combined Arms skill.
Cav Rifles, 75mm Dozer Shermans, 76mm Shermans and Light Vehicles all are for now Mid-Close Range fight.
Ostheer can fight with Panther, MG and PaK. OkW can Also fight with Panthers, RaketenWerfer, JagdPanzer 4 and Panzer 4.
Mechanized Company is Heavily Colored for Mid-Close range Brawl Fight, and It makes itself Limit.
of course this company have Mortar Halftrack, but only with that. Can't be told as Range Fight as infantry Company.
2 Apr 2021, 07:43 AM

I think it doesn't need a separate thread on top of the faction feedback one.
2 Apr 2021, 07:45 AM

Sherman dozer upgrade should simply not be in the game.
If there is a need for 75mm dozer versions (and there really is not) it could become a separate unit.
2 Apr 2021, 08:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 07:45 AMVipper
If there is a need for 75mm dozer versions (and there really is not) it could become a separate unit.

I think not. choice 75mm Dozerize or not is Concentrating at Frontal fight or Take balance between Frontal fight and Flank.

Frankly. Americans 'Very limited' Frontal Brawler is M4A3 Sherman with Dozer Blade.
then How do you think about reserve armor to 'Produce' Dozered 75mm Sherman/76mm sherman and Original 75mm Sherman?

I think Reserve Armor Skill and Sherman Urban Assault Kits are Well-Characterized. I hope those two are preserved.
2 Apr 2021, 08:20 AM

I think not. choice 75mm Dozerize or not is Concentrating at Frontal fight or Take balance between Frontal fight and Flank.

Frankly. Americans 'Very limited' Frontal Brawler is M4A3 Sherman with Dozer Blade.
then How do you think about reserve armor to 'Produce' Dozered 75mm Sherman/76mm sherman and Original 75mm Sherman?

I think Reserve Armor Skill and Sherman Urban Assault Kits are Well-Characterized. I hope those two are preserved.

That was not my point. There might or the might not be a need for Dozer Sherman but it should not an upgrade for a number of reasons:
It can be exploited to upgrade allied shermans
It allow player start production the tank before they can afford the full cost of the vehicle

It also
It bundle with another very good tank when the majority of doctrinal tanks hold a separate command ability slot.
2 Apr 2021, 09:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 08:20 AMVipper

That was not my point. There might or the might not be a need for Dozer Sherman but it should not an upgrade for a number of reasons:
It allow player start production the tank before they can afford the full cost of the vehicle

It also
It bundle with another very good tank when the majority of doctrinal tanks hold a separate command ability slot.

aha. You mean 'Dozer Upgrade' Ability can give other Teammate USF's sherman such as Infantry company, Rifle Company, Heavy Cavalry Company, and etcs... So, you want...Frankly, Total Delete is good for German, but with making a break, Reserve Armor changed to like this.

75mm Sherman Can upgrade Dozer Blade + 76mm Sherman Production
changes to
75mm Bulldozer Sherman Production + 76mm Sherman Production (Not Deleting Original 75mm Sherman)

Right?
2 Apr 2021, 09:56 AM

aha. You mean 'Dozer Upgrade' Ability can give other Teammate USF's sherman such as Infantry company, Rifle Company, Heavy Cavalry Company, and etcs... So, you want...Frankly, Total Delete is good for German, but with making a break, Reserve Armor changed to like this.

75mm Sherman Can upgrade Dozer Blade + 76mm Sherman Production
changes to
75mm Bulldozer Sherman Production + 76mm Sherman Production (Not Deleting Original 75mm Sherman)

Right?

Yes.

That would be an improvement but there is little why a single commander ability should give access to 2 main battle tanks to commander.
2 Apr 2021, 10:25 AM

The dreadful Sherman MBT, which will still have massive issues with a Panzer IV J. Absolutely revolting.
2 Apr 2021, 11:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 09:56 AMVipper

Yes.

That would be an improvement but there is little why a single commander ability should give access to 2 main battle tanks to commander.

You have to know. Mechanized Company's only one Active Skill is Combined Arms at CP4.

Extreamly Roster Expansive but no additional Skills such as Barrage or Airstrikes at all. Mechanized company must break enemy Line only with their Bodies and Firepowers. So That happened. Frankly. Combined Arms skill is good but not having any Off-Maps, that can be an expalin I think.
MMX
2 Apr 2021, 11:33 AM

You have to know. Mechanized Company's only one Active Skill is Combined Arms at CP4.

Extreamly Roster Expansive but no additional Skills such as Barrage or Airstrikes at all. Mechanized company must break enemy Line only with their Bodies and Firepowers. So That happened. Frankly. Combined Arms skill is good but not having any Off-Maps, that can be an expalin I think.

the dodge still has its 155mm off-map, or was removed?
2 Apr 2021, 11:46 AM

This nerf has been incoming for a long time.
2 Apr 2021, 12:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 11:33 AMMMX

the dodge still has its 155mm off-map, or was removed?

It still available after Major.
2 Apr 2021, 12:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Apr 2021, 12:05 PMVipper

It still available after Major.

And after Major dispatched. Around 90% of WC51 is already Dead.
2 Apr 2021, 13:33 PM

Seriously?
2 Apr 2021, 13:42 PM

Seriously?

are you joking?
2 Apr 2021, 14:05 PM
Donator 11

Why?
2 Apr 2021, 14:11 PM
Donator 11

It also

Regarding exploit, if you mean USF player X leaves his m4 Sherman and then player Y enters the Sherman to upgrade it so player X can have an upgraded Sherman, then I think teamwork should be rewarded. I have the same opinion for the Vickers K drop. I think intentionally blocking teamwork for Vickers K drop and M4 Sherman upgrade is babysitting players too much and limiting creativity. If players have enough coordination to do such things, I think it is a great feature of the game and not a bug.

I think trying so hard to figure out all the exploits and try to block it so players don't use it takes too much time and is too much babysitting. Things like multiple sturmtiger exploit, or giving WC51 to Assault Sections. There are 1 million "exploits", and I think it is silly to go after all of them. They are rare and unintended features that require exceptional effort and coordination to accomplish.

I think starting production of a weaker default version of a unit to later upgrade
it is the point of an upgrade. Upgrades are for improving the stats of a unit after its default version has been purchased. We purchase a Obersoldaten and then upgrade it with STG44s to make them better. We purchase a Panzer IVJ to upgrade them with commander ability. I think it is intentional.
2 Apr 2021, 14:12 PM

That was not my point. There might or the might not be a need for Dozer Sherman but it should not an upgrade

I like facing USF diversity. Diversity keeps the game alive. Keep it in-game. Vipper, you want to remove it just for the sake of it? Why is USF obligated not to have access to that upgrade? Your reason is seemingly that you don't then want USF players to have access to it. It is not a valid reason at all. You have not brought a single valid argument for removing it. Team play and diversity should be rewarded! There is still a cost related to the upgrade ability, which are resources, time and communication. Please stop removing the fun out of available game upgrades!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★