Login

russian armor

barbedwire

24 Mar 2021, 02:13 AM

What if instead of wire making you change route you unit will continue to go in the direction you sent him to and get stuck in the wire stunning and damaging him a decent amount for not paying attention. i thought soldiers got stuck in these back in the day? would like to see something like this tested? it always sounded like a cool change to me
24 Mar 2021, 03:32 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

What if instead of wire making you change route you unit will continue to go in the direction you sent him to and get stuck in the wire stunning and damaging him a decent amount for not paying attention. i thought soldiers got stuck in these back in the day? would like to see something like this tested? it always sounded like a cool change to me

They had this in the beta for the game, it was massive aids. You can still see it in some spots in the campaign. Flat barbed wire patches they troops crawl under really slowly.

Really fun when the enemy puts that on a red cover road and you retreat through it....
24 Mar 2021, 05:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 03:32 AMTobis
They had this in the beta for the game, it was massive aids. You can still see it in some spots in the campaign. Flat barbed wire patches they troops crawl under really slowly.

Really fun when the enemy puts that on a red cover road and you retreat through it....

I remember Soviet Barbed Wire.
24 Mar 2021, 08:49 AM

You've described a mine here.
MMX
24 Mar 2021, 09:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 08:49 AMKatitof

this. s-mine fields in particular already function pretty much exactly like what you're suggesting, except maybe that you need a minesweeper rather than a wire cutter to defuse them.
25 Mar 2021, 01:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 03:32 AMTobis

damn i didnt get to try that sounds fun
25 Mar 2021, 01:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2021, 08:49 AMKatitof

lol now that u say it sorta lol thats funny
25 Mar 2021, 07:19 AM

You can probably find in Mod, (maybe in the all unit mode)
29 Mar 2021, 02:30 AM

I believe it is still available in the mod tools if you want to try it out.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★