Login

russian armor

2020/2021 Winter Balance Update NOW LIVE

27 Feb 2021, 08:23 AM

Apologies everyone, but we won't be able to get a hotfix live today. We are targeting Monday.

Thank for keeping us informed
27 Feb 2021, 08:33 AM

Thank you Balance Team!
27 Feb 2021, 10:25 AM

Yeah, thx for your passion, work and Expertise.
3 of 5 Relic postsRelic 2 Mar 2021, 01:36 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Hey everyone. We're aware of current issues with last week's balance patch and are working to address them. We had hoped to get this out today, but need more time to address everything. I plan to update everyone when it's ready to go live. Thanks for your patience.
2 Mar 2021, 03:25 AM

Hey everyone. We're aware of current issues with last week's balance patch and are working to address them. We had hoped to get this out today, but need more time to address everything. I plan to update everyone when it's ready to go live. Thanks for your patience.

Will this upcoming patch also address the Map editor (Worldbuilder) crashing over 100 different various problems such as using the Ruler or adding building damage, or refreshing spawned splats? This makes creating and editing maps very frustrating if impossible.

Also will a fix come to the fact that Custom Games cannot be spectated? This and the formerly mentioned Worldbuilder problem have been happening since the 64 bit update and there hasn't been any word that these have even been acknowledged on Relic's side of things let alone are being worked on.

I'm sorry you've been thrown straight into the fire here post 64bit and balance patch updates back to back. We know it's not your fault and we appreciate the continued communication. :)
4 of 5 Relic postsRelic 2 Mar 2021, 16:55 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2021, 03:25 AMJPA32

Will this upcoming patch also address the Map editor (Worldbuilder) crashing over 100 different various problems such as using the Ruler or adding building damage, or refreshing spawned splats? This makes creating and editing maps very frustrating if impossible.

Also will a fix come to the fact that Custom Games cannot be spectated? This and the formerly mentioned Worldbuilder problem have been happening since the 64 bit update and there hasn't been any word that these have even been acknowledged on Relic's side of things let alone are being worked on.

I'm sorry you've been thrown straight into the fire here post 64bit and balance patch updates back to back. We know it's not your fault and we appreciate the continued communication. :)

The team is aware of these issues and I understand the frustration. I can say that we're looking into it and work is ongoing. I can't give a target date as this is bigger than a fast hotfix, but please know that it is a priority.
Pip
2 Mar 2021, 18:06 PM

The team is aware of these issues and I understand the frustration. I can say that we're looking into it and work is ongoing. I can't give a target date as this is bigger than a fast hotfix, but please know that it is a priority.

We appreciate you keeping us posted on developments. Not being able to give target dates isnt too much of a concern if you simply don't have them, if we know things ARE actually being worked on I think most people are happy enough with that info.

2 Mar 2021, 19:00 PM

Pip, don't let me dream. Continued support is already above expectations. If new content of any sort might be coming... nope, no dreaming. Happy to hear the hotfix is in the works!
Pip
2 Mar 2021, 19:37 PM

Pip, don't let me dream. Continued support is already above expectations. If new content of any sort might be coming... nope, no dreaming. Happy to hear the hotfix is in the works!

I was thinking more along the lines of Lelic's next project after they complete AoE-IV.

Although if Lelic were to develop new DLC factions for CoH2 that would be a fairly low-cost source of income for them, in comparison to making a new game. I mean, it ain't happening, but I can dream.
2 Mar 2021, 22:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Mar 2021, 19:37 PMPip

I was thinking more along the lines of Lelic's next project after they complete AoE-IV.

Although if Lelic were to develop new DLC factions for CoH2 that would be a fairly low-cost source of income for them, in comparison to making a new game. I mean, it ain't happening, but I can dream.

Nah Afrika Korps is still coming.
2 Mar 2021, 22:44 PM

About what I expected to hear, but I'm still happy there's a reply at all. Tell the boys behind the scenes I'm rooting for 'em.
5 of 5 Relic postsRelic 3 Mar 2021, 01:07 AM
Developer Relic Badge

The Winter Balance Patch is now live!

A special thanks to Miragefla for leading the balance team, test mod implementation, and patch integration process.

Of course, a big thanks to the rest of the community balance team; Sander93, Sturmpanther, Tightrope, JibberJabberJobber, Aerafield, Stark_PL, and Whorunbartertown, with mod and UI support from Osinyagov, and Janne252. These folks have invested a lot of time and effort designing, discussing, testing, and surfacing your feedback for consideration.

A massive thanks to the wider community for engaging in discussion, testing mods, and providing feedback. Much of this update is informed by community input, and we're confident that this patch will freshen up the game and result in a more enjoyable experience overall! Again, thanks for your continued passion.

We hope you enjoy the update.

Hi everyone,

The hotfix is now live. Thanks again for your patience as we worked on this. :)

Hotfix - March 2nd 2021

•Resolved issue with missing Mod Tools .exe
•Resolved incorrect map Loc strings.
•Resolved issue with OKW Battlegroup HQ could not reinforce outside the base sector when upgraded with the Mechanized Battlegroup upgrade.
•Resolved an issue where the OKW Panzer IV could be upgraded with a tank commander and pintle mount.
•Resolved an issue where the MG-34 was not available when the Battlegroup was constructed.
•Resolved a bug where British medic squad members could move when reinforced while their healing ability was active.
•Resolved an issue where the M5 British Halftrack crew repair shared a hotkey with AA Mode, M5 Crew Repair changed to X.
•Resolved an issue where the UI card of Obersoldaten upgraded with IR StG 44s overlapped with reinforced; item moved to unit portrait.
•Resolved an issue where the upgrade for the OKW forward retreat upgraded shared a hotkey with the Mechanized Battlegroup upgrade; OKW Forward Retreat upgrade changed to E.
•Resolved a UI issue where the British Platoon Command Post upgrade displayed the ability to produce Royal Engineers. Will now display medics.
•Resolved an issue where the ISU-152 Concrete Piercing Rounds were incorrectly set to 70 munitions rather than 60.
•Resolved an issue where the Panzerwerfer Low Angle Barrage used B as a hotkey; set to V.
3 Mar 2021, 01:18 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

thanks john! :romeoPro:
3 Mar 2021, 01:18 AM
Donator 11

John ftw
3 Mar 2021, 01:25 AM

Woop woop! :lol:B-):banana:
3 Mar 2021, 01:51 AM

3 Mar 2021, 03:31 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

John and Relic crushing it, great hotfix guys
3 Mar 2021, 04:57 AM

Really impressed with the work ya'll are still putting into CoH 2! Just tried out a few games on the new patch and honestly this game is more fun than it's ever been.
3 Mar 2021, 07:27 AM

Hi everyone,

great work
3 Mar 2021, 08:29 AM

so you didnt fix the hm-38 120 mortar bug
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2
Korea, Republic Of 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias