Login

russian armor

new meta

27 Dec 2020, 13:35 PM

With the new patch in your opinion what will be the meta in 1vs1?
27 Dec 2020, 18:26 PM

Predictions:
  • OKW will revolve primarily around Feuersturm to use smoke nades and the earlier Flammpanzer. Outside of this doc you will still be dead vs UKF in most scenarios. Or the usual JLI (ab)use or didimegadudu's MG34s-into-auf-Js.
  • 5 man grens will still be heavily present, maybe more so because of Ostruppen being nerfed (came to this conclusion after watching Tightrope defeat Orangepest in a preview 1v1)
  • Soviet will not really be affected, except for perhaps earlier 7 man cons(?)
  • USF LT dominant pick as usual, maybe more use of mortar HT. WC51 doc a highly situational pick.
  • UKF UC use going down but Lend Lease spam going up. Comet will still be meta.
  • Sandbags will still be heavily used, just a bit more punishable.
  • Volks behind sandbags will still be a pain to deal with.

As usual, take with a pinch of salt because I don't play 1v1
27 Dec 2020, 20:12 PM

Well it depend on the MOD and if any other changes take place.

If ver 4 goes as Imo UKF will become one of the strongest faction at least in some modes with Soviets close by.
27 Dec 2020, 21:00 PM

Predictions:

• Volks behind sandbags will still be a pain to deal with.

:clap:

27 Dec 2020, 21:35 PM

Comet is way to strong.
Super AI
really good AT
super mobile
smoke grenade
flame grenade
super armor

it bleed you hard in manpower and have no fear vs panther.

you can make tripple of them and have the best wolfpack in coh...for example 3 panther let u stay weak in AI and can be fight off with only AT gun easily. Not the comet spam. this beast fight every target easily
28 Dec 2020, 01:56 AM

Big agree with ullumulu. Not sure how a 180 fuel tank that has good AI, good AT, smoke, phosphorus, grenade, free blitz, 290 armor and can bounce three KT heat shells in a row is considered balanced. But hey, at least now it costs 5 fuel more :loco:
28 Dec 2020, 01:58 AM

I'm not sure why they are determined to have automatic crew grenades on the comet either, one of the dumbest mechanics in the game. Just make it manual. Remove an ability from the comet, it doesn't have to do everything.
28 Dec 2020, 02:01 AM

• 5 man grens will still be heavily present, maybe more so because of Ostruppen being nerfed (came to this conclusion after watching Tightrope defeat Orangepest in a preview 1v1)

I wouldn't take that too seriously given that Orange was simply trying to prove how strong the assault tommy grenade was which he successfully did imo. Also, I think Orange was going a little easy on TR after TR was gleefully telling the world about how bad his diarrhea was and the fact that TR was on like a 6 game losing streak.
28 Dec 2020, 03:52 AM

what was the RA bonus that 5men vsl used to give?

I cant believe it was just removed outright, with no other vet bonus replacement? I say a +5 sight or cover bonus.

I dont understand the strong nerfs bat to ostt and vsl. >:(
28 Dec 2020, 04:46 AM

You don't understand it because you probably got most of your wins with them.
28 Dec 2020, 09:39 AM

Still should give OST 5 man squads behind tech, it shouldn't be only commander can give you 5 man gren squad.
28 Dec 2020, 10:27 AM

Comet is way to strong.
Super AI
really good AT
super mobile
smoke grenade
flame grenade
super armor

it bleed you hard in manpower and have no fear vs panther.

you can make tripple of them and have the best wolfpack in coh...for example 3 panther let u stay weak in AI and can be fight off with only AT gun easily. Not the comet spam. this beast fight every target easily

But they haven't buffed the Comet in this patch have they?
28 Dec 2020, 10:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2020, 10:27 AMGrim

But they haven't buffed the Comet in this patch have they?

He is salty because almost 200 fuel generalist tank performs much better then 110 fuel generalist tank.
28 Dec 2020, 11:38 AM

hmm wait, did lady xennara say my OKW MG Spam strat is being played by other people? i have not been playing COH2 for a week.....

been playing FTL Faster Than Light: Multiverse Mod instead
28 Dec 2020, 15:13 PM

I wouldn't take that too seriously given that Orange was simply trying to prove how strong the assault tommy grenade was which he successfully did imo. Also, I think Orange was going a little easy on TR after TR was gleefully telling the world about how bad his diarrhea was and the fact that TR was on like a 6 game losing streak.

Alright. Strange that they discussed how powerful 5 man grens were in that case, albeit with the qualifier that regular grens were awful. Poor TR.

hmm wait, did lady xennara say my OKW MG Spam strat is being played by other people? i have not been playing COH2 for a week.....

been playing FTL Faster Than Light: Multiverse Mod instead

Oh I was referring to an earlier game you did sometime in the last few weeks, someone did a cast of it iirc. It worked, which was very surprising given the 2 volks opener.

:clap:

B-)
28 Dec 2020, 15:33 PM

• Soviet will not really be affected, except for perhaps earlier 7 man cons(?)

in 3v3/4v4? yeah probably...

in 1v1/2v2?

T-70 triple nerfs + tripwire nerf + conscript sandbag nerf is going to put a huge DENT on SOV`s midgame capacity... soo much so that sov`s already low automatch winrate and tourney pickrate would drop to extreme levels of rock bottom...
28 Dec 2020, 17:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2020, 10:33 AMKatitof

He is salty because almost 200 fuel generalist tank performs much better then 110 fuel generalist tank.

u can read, right? I compared ti with panther, which cost nearly the same, has less armor, has much less AI, little more range, no nondoc smoke, no greandes, and let you alone it AT.

a panther need ages to fight AT guns...a comet need less than some secounds.

28 Dec 2020, 18:06 PM

u can read, right? I compared ti with panther, which cost nearly the same, has less armor, has much less AI, little more range, no nondoc smoke, no greandes, and let you alone it AT.

a panther need ages to fight AT guns...a comet need less than some secounds.

Even worse.
That's like complaining that jackson can't kill infantry fast enough compared to T34.
28 Dec 2020, 21:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2020, 18:06 PMKatitof

Even worse.
That's like complaining that jackson can't kill infantry fast enough compared to T34.

and here comes the thing: the comet is great in all roles. better than a brummbar in AI (turret, super mobile, great wiping shots, smoke, grenades) and can hold the line vs panthers.

bunch up this OP tank and nothing to stop this wolfpack.

you can argue how u want...its a fact the comet is the most effency nondoc tank out there.
28 Dec 2020, 22:38 PM

and here comes the thing: the comet is great in all roles. better than a brummbar in AI (turret, super mobile, great wiping shots, smoke, grenades) and can hold the line vs panthers.

bunch up this OP tank and nothing to stop this wolfpack.

you can argue how u want...its a fact the comet is the most effency nondoc tank out there.

Commet got absolutely nothing on brummbar AI or Panthers AT.

Just stop bullshitting. Stats say completely different story then you here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★