Login

russian armor

Conscript PPSH assault package

PAGES (13)down
6 Nov 2020, 23:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2020, 23:25 PMPip
Regarding Spios and Pgrens, neither of those are mainlines. Particularly not Spios.

I realise someone else has already mentioned this, but I think it's worth reiterating.

Just because you don't have half a dozen of X unit on field, does not mean it should be ignored, its a stock unit, its a meta unit, its in every, single competitive game AND it arrives before PPSH as well.

You can close your eyes all you want, it won't make it disappear.

It might be a shocker to some of theorycrafters here, but game is not a set of 1v1s non microed units on a flat map with stripes painted on it.
Pip
6 Nov 2020, 23:44 PM

Just because you don't have half a dozen of X unit on field, does not mean it should be ignored, its a stock unit, its a meta unit, its in every, single competitive game AND it arrives before PPSH as well.

You can close your eyes all you want, it won't make it disappear.

It might be a shocker to some of theorycrafters here, but game is not a set of 1v1s non microed units on a flat map with stripes painted on it.

This "Theorycrafting flat map" thing seems to be what you're doing. The contention we're making is that Pgrens and Spios not being mainlines means that you're not going to have having to fight them anywhere near as often with your PPSH cons. There are other infantry targets for them to go after. such as the aformentioned Grens and Volks.

It's you that's making the assumption that, in the case of Spios particularly, they will be literally everywhere at once, and you won't be able to avoid fighting them at all.

I'm not sure why you find that disagreeable.
7 Nov 2020, 00:41 AM

PGs and STs are not shocktroops, which requare you to just outgun them most of the time. Even stock cons can deliver heavy casulties to both PGs and STs to the point where then will have to retreat after forcing your cons back.

Right possitioning and right counter play is applyable here. PPSH packge gives additional boost against these types of units just like against any others, and I dont see why you keep bringing them. PPSH cons still will perform much better against them, then stock ones.
7 Nov 2020, 01:09 AM

Exactly. Some fools just want every upgrade to be an obvious no-brainer.

Basicly every single weapon upgrade since WFA reinforces that it's the norm unfortunately.
7 Nov 2020, 06:40 AM

Basicly every single weapon upgrade since WFA reinforces that it's the norm unfortunately.

True but ppshs have been buffed since then. And they were a no brainier after that buff cause they still had that 40 muni price tag for a few patches before being increased

7 Nov 2020, 16:10 PM

Exactly. Some fools just want every upgrade to be an obvious no-brainer.

soo we should start nerfing all the other upgrades to the standards of cons ppsh right?

Lol I'm not the one people needed to explain the most fundamental basics of the game too. That would be you

not an excuse for bad arguments... try again
7 Nov 2020, 16:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2020, 16:10 PMgbem

soo we should start nerfing all the other upgrades to the standards of cons ppsh right?

They were buffed dumbass

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2020, 16:10 PMgbem

not an excuse for bad arguments... try again

Lol my arguments are fine, your comprehension is just terrible
7 Nov 2020, 16:54 PM

They were buffed dumbass

i was referring to no brainer upgrades like STG SVT BAR 5 man bren etc...

Lol my arguments are fine, your comprehension is just terrible

the point is you should at least try to expound your arguments...

take our former argument you mentioned survivability and reinforcement cost synergize with cqc squads more than they do with long range squads... i disagree with this assessment since i think the synergy here is fairly minimal instead valuing the mobility of sprint/oorah more... but instead of trying to explain why you just went full ad hominem and started throwing insults...

that is not how you argue... that is being intellectually dishonest...

"you dont agree with my argument? fck you!" basically summarizes what you did here
7 Nov 2020, 16:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2020, 10:19 AMKirrik
Do Con PPSh's still have old SMG DPS curve where they deal no damage beyond 10m range? Changing that and maybe reducing upgrade cost would be enough

No they do not. They were buffed to resolve this
7 Nov 2020, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2020, 16:54 PMgbem

but instead of trying to explain why you just went full ad hominem and started throwing insults...

I explained multiple times and you ignored it. Then other users literally repeated my exact points and you said they were good

And you wonder why I'm insulting you? Cause your a full-blown troll. You started the ad hominem, I have been really to end it for a while. We disagree. Move on
7 Nov 2020, 16:59 PM

No they do not. They were buffed to resolve this

uhh conscript PPSHs drop in DPS sharply beyond range 10... far more than volk mp40 do... at range 20 volk mp40s have the more DPS as the mosin nagant at 2.7 vs 1.9 while cons ppsh have 0.691
7 Nov 2020, 17:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2020, 16:59 PMgbem

uhh conscript PPSHs drop in DPS sharply beyond range 10... far more than volk mp40 do... at range 20 volk mp40s have the more DPS as the mosin nagant at 2.7 vs 1.9 while cons ppsh have 0.691

Can you learn to fucking read? Please? Kirrick didn't say they do "less damage" after range 10, he said they do NO damage. Seriously dude, use your eyeballs
7 Nov 2020, 17:09 PM

Can you learn to fucking read? Please? Kirrick didn't say they do "less damage" after range 10, he said they do NO damage. Seriously dude, use your eyeballs

his point still applies... cons PPSH could have their DPS curve adjusted to match that of volk mp40 beyond range 10...
7 Nov 2020, 17:16 PM

Everyone in the game knows that survivability matters to a cqc squad. It's an objective fact. Ostruppen with SMGs wouldn't work

Nobody who's making a thread should need basic facts explained to them. It's not an opinion, so whether or not someone agrees with it is irrelevant
7 Nov 2020, 17:19 PM

Everyone in the game knows that survivability matters to a cqc squad. It's an objective fact. Ostruppen with SMGs wouldn't work

Nobody should need facts explained to them. It's not an opinion, so whether or not someone agrees with it is irrelevant

1. thats not how facts work....

2. survivability matters to all squads not just CQC squads

3. i think mobility matters more for cqc squads than survivability... but instead of arguing why you think survivability matters more you instead like a half decent person you suddenly start insulting...
7 Nov 2020, 17:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2020, 17:19 PMgbem

It matters more to cqc squads

3. i think mobility matters more for cqc squads than survivability...

I have pointed out to you multiple times that cons have hoorah
7 Nov 2020, 17:27 PM

1. thats not how facts work....

3. i think mobility matters more for cqc squads than survivability... but instead of arguing why you think survivability matters more you instead like a half decent person you suddenly start insulting...

Survivability is more important for units that can't sit behind cover to deal their optimal dps. You'll notice that most long range squads function with 4 man squads while most assault units are pooched if they have a small squad size. Matter of fact ass engies got an extra model specifically because of that.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS