Login

russian armor

Pershing blows - USF Heavy Cavalry

PAGES (10)down
21 Nov 2020, 14:02 PM

Any word on if the Pershing will get a buff next balance patch (Assuming there is one)?
21 Nov 2020, 17:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2020, 02:09 AMPip

It can, assuming you use it as it's meant to be used. The Panther is a brawling "TD", the Jackson is a TD that relies on its range advantage.

Panther also has range and mobility advantage over Pershing though. Not that it shouldn't, but just saying

Pershing should get it's 300 armor back
22 Nov 2020, 20:35 PM

Back to my original point. A Pershing is a heavy tank, it's supposed to have superior armor and a superior gun. It's doctrine exclusive, limited to one, and has a 230 fuel and 19population cost. A panther is a medium tank, that's only 185 fuel and can multiple fielded. It's absolute bullshit to me, that an Axis player can swoop in with a standard tank and kill the USF's only heavy tank. That's too powerful. The Panther should at the very least require the support of an AT gun or a stug, in the same way a comet can only beat a panther if it's supported by an AT gun.
Also in regards to the Jackson, that was exactly my point when I said the only way a Jackson kills a Tiger is if the axis player has bad micro

A *PERSHING* (not Jackson) IS a heavy tank. One on a faction designed around not having one. It's also backed by some of the best mainline infantry the game has to offer and the absolute best TD in the game by an incredibly ungodly margin.
You are paying for a tank that can deflect AT in a faction that is not supposed to deflect AT. It could certainly do with a bit more bite but if it's ever in a scenario where the enemy CAN solo it with a Panther that's unequivocally on you.
22 Nov 2020, 21:13 PM

A Jackson IS a heavy tank...

Pershing?
23 Nov 2020, 03:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2020, 21:13 PMVipper

Pershing?

Heh yes. That's a typo for the ages....
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias