Login

russian armor

Is the USF CPT weaker than the LT?

11 Oct 2020, 17:51 PM

I'm not talking about in terms of the tech tree unlocks I'm talking about the combat abilities of the actual sqauds. The LT has the LT model with the Thompson plus four Riflemen models with Garands. He also gets the pineapple grenade and smoke when the tech is unlocked.

The CPT is similar except obvious stuff like no access to frag grenades and the "on me" ability. But I noticed he gets two Riflemen models plus two RET models with Garands. I've wondered if those two RET models are actually weaker than Riflemen models even though they're both armed with Garands. It feels like the LT fares better in engagements than the CPT. The CPT won't stand up to Strums but the LT will. Maybe it's my imagination.

On a side note, I wish both had AT snares.
11 Oct 2020, 18:11 PM

All entities have the same target size of 1.

Since the Thompson does not transfer fight with officer can depend when the officer model dies.

They do get different vet bonuses thou if I remember correctly.
11 Oct 2020, 21:40 PM

OF cousre. Target size Rear Echelon is 1-0,77 Rifleman - 0,97-0,64.
Therefore CP weaker than LT.

LOL, USF Capitan "Officer" weaker than also Rifleman. I like balance team.
11 Oct 2020, 21:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2020, 21:40 PMRiley
OF cousre. Target size Rear Echelon is 1-0,77 Rifleman - 0,97-0,64.
Therefore CP weaker than LT.

LOL, USF Capitan "Officer" weaker than also Rifleman. I like balance team.

The major "officer" is also weaker than a rifle. The officers are supposed to provide utility as well as field presence not just be rifles. Arguably they should be WORSE and provide more bonuses but cest la vie.
11 Oct 2020, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2020, 17:51 PMCODGUY
But I noticed he gets two Riflemen models plus two RET models with Garands. I've wondered if those two RET models are actually weaker than Riflemen models even though they're both armed with Garands. It feels like the LT fares better in engagements than the CPT. The CPT won't stand up to Strums but the LT will. Maybe it's my imagination.

It is your imagination. Statistically, they are identical. The Officer has a Thompson SMG that is about on-par with a Grease Gun / STEN Gun, the rest of the squad have standard Riflemen M1 Garands. All models have a target size of 1 which makes them marginally less durable than Riflemen.
11 Oct 2020, 22:09 PM

The LT has slightly better veterancy combat bonuses because he gets -10% received accuracy at vet 1, where the captain gets "on me" instead

target size at vet 3 is 0.71 for Captain squad and 0.64 for LT squad
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS