Login

russian armor

State of OKW in the meta

PAGES (13)down
9 Aug 2020, 11:40 AM

Yes... but it gets eaten by tank destroyers without significant difference. You also pay more for it. But honestly the problem is that two Jacksons will be repaired in the nick of time while a damaged p4 will need more time than both of them. If OKW has two tanks and, for example, one with a damaged engine it is generally gg. Allies will usually manage to save such tanks much more often.

Maybe allied td's have to be better for allies to compete in the late game? You know a trade off for having less durable and less powerfull tanks with less range then a panther. Esp okw units whom start withvall the bonusses ost needs to get via veterancy.
9 Aug 2020, 12:29 PM

Maybe allied td's have to be better for allies to compete in the late game? You know a trade off for having less durable and less powerfull tanks with less range then a panther. Esp okw units whom start withvall the bonusses ost needs to get via veterancy.

It is balanced well. More range vs more armour. The repair and sweeping is not balanced. You need to withdraw expensive units from the frontline and maybe even build more of them while Your opponent will just exit the crew, buy repair/sweeping units more cheaply, etc. Volks with a sweeper would just even it out.
9 Aug 2020, 14:09 PM

It is balanced well. More range vs more armour. The repair and sweeping is not balanced. You need to withdraw expensive units from the frontline and maybe even build more of them while Your opponent will just exit the crew, buy repair/sweeping units more cheaply, etc. Volks with a sweeper would just even it out.

Volks with sweeper is fine assuming it takes up all weapon slots. I'm OK with repairs being attached as well, though I'd propose the repairs be slower then normal engineers. They should additionally be locked behind a headquarters setup and the sweepers should not be able to be put away.

Sweeper volks is roughly comparable to 5man sweeper royal engineers with advantages and disadvantages to both.

The major benefits to it are that sturmpioneers are no longer sadled with being the only sweepers and repair units and making the shrek and doctrinal flamethrower far more viable, and losing a sturm isn't as punishing in the mid and late game.

The only potential downside is that okw will spot mines more often, but then all other factions can afford to have 2-3 sweeper squads roaming the field while okw typically can't afford to. This just evens the odds.
9 Aug 2020, 14:12 PM

So earlier you say okw armour gets eaten alive by allied td's. And its balanced now between range and armour?

You dont need to withdraw more expensive units from the frontline always. Okw can have a repair building if they choose to do so.

The opponents can send out cheaper repair units or just pop out the crew. All well and balanced when their tanks dont bounce basicly anything bigger then a 222/luchs rounds and have less hp and less pen. Then everything from okw mediums and up is just straight up better in all but costs.
9 Aug 2020, 14:57 PM

Volks with sweeper is fine assuming it takes up all weapon slots. I'm OK with repairs being attached as well, though I'd propose the repairs be slower then normal engineers. They should additionally be locked behind a headquarters setup and the sweepers should not be able to be put away.

Sweeper volks is roughly comparable to 5man sweeper royal engineers with advantages and disadvantages to both.

The major benefits to it are that sturmpioneers are no longer sadled with being the only sweepers and repair units and making the shrek and doctrinal flamethrower far more viable, and losing a sturm isn't as punishing in the mid and late game.

The only potential downside is that okw will spot mines more often, but then all other factions can afford to have 2-3 sweeper squads roaming the field while okw typically can't afford to. This just evens the odds.

That is exactly what I mean.

Volks with sweeper will probably be inferior to sappers anyway. Volks would still be more expensive. The repair speed should be the same as CEs, echelons or Pios. I would make all other upgrades on volks impossible with a sweeper (Soviets have doctrines where cons repair without the need to buy anything or resign from 7th men, etc). So, this solution would even the odds a bit but I think allies will have the advantage anyway.

This would also make battlegroup builds more viable.
9 Aug 2020, 15:00 PM

So earlier you say okw armour gets eaten alive by allied td's. And its balanced now between range and armour?

You dont need to withdraw more expensive units from the frontline always. Okw can have a repair building if they choose to do so.

The opponents can send out cheaper repair units or just pop out the crew. All well and balanced when their tanks dont bounce basicly anything bigger then a 222/luchs rounds and have less hp and less pen. Then everything from okw mediums and up is just straight up better in all but costs.

IMO You seem to be playing too much as allies. And armour does get eaten far range. That is the problem. Axis are forced to dive - it is far more dangerous than sitting behing AT walls/infantry screen and dealing damage from far range. If axis have to stop the push and retreat they lose too much time compared to allies repairing their stuff.
9 Aug 2020, 15:23 PM

okw has both effective and flexible light vehcle play as well as medium/ heavy play where the lowest armoured vehcle has 230 armour

And what? AT guns\TDs still penetrate this 230+ armor without a problem in most of the cases. If your AT\TD has 90% chance of penetrating one tank and 70% of penetrating another, its not much of difference in a global scale, because they still will penetrate it in most of the cases.

Allies non-doc medium play is already non-rewarding in general. Because bringing TDs is much safer option and doc tanks like T34\85\E8 is well armored aswell and provide enouth pen to be toe-on-toe on PIV and even fight Panthers with some support.

pak walls are hard countered with the stuka

Not always, if you spread your Tds or of crew has wierd model spread, it wont nessesery decrew it in 1 shot. Also it will not nessesery destoy gun itself. It counters support guns, but its by far not a 1 click counter without counter play. You can even predict and move your AT gun away.

I'm honestly really tired of seeing this "stuka delete in 1 click". Yes it can do so, but its not something that doesnt requare prediction\timing\aiming and so on. Otherwise it would have been impossible to have support weapons on the field if it would have perfom as some people describe it here.

all allied TDS are countered by the JP$ (jackson less so because reasons but will still lose in a slugging match)

JP4 is countered by allies TD aswell. You know why JP can counter TDs? Because its the single Axis tank (aside from doc TDs) that cant be kited and have same range as allies TDs.

to say the okw armour isnt the best around is simply false. they have great options and great performance as well as great scaling and can benifit from pop free repairs, when combined with sturms and sweepers gets them back onto the field very fast.

You know, it might be best on paper when you take cromwell\sherman and compare it to OKW P4. Yes its the best, also it has 5 vet.
But when throw into play all other stuff its by far not. It pefroms just as good and can be countered just as good as cheaper counterparts.
Sherman is best AI medium, Cromwell has a lot of unitily\support tools and T34\76 has decent AI and its 50 fuel cheaper.

you pay a lot with okw, but you get much more. you are also very well rewarded for keeping your shit alive, like your engineers for example....

You get much more IF you managed to keep your shit alive. You are not getting much more strate of the bat.
9 Aug 2020, 16:33 PM

9 Aug 2020, 17:46 PM

IMO You seem to be playing too much as allies. And armour does get eaten far range. That is the problem. Axis are forced to dive - it is far more dangerous than sitting behing AT walls/infantry screen and dealing damage from far range. If axis have to stop the push and retreat they lose too much time compared to allies repairing their stuff.

Your assumption that i am playing allies to much is mostly correct. I dont have the time to really play as much nowadays. Got a new job and 3 kids. So i stick with soviets if i am able to play. It doesnt make my points less valuable though. I have a reasonable understanding off how things work in coh2. And i really love this game.

Sitting from behind at walls with inf screening is indeed safer. I also think the chance to pen at max range for td's is to high, though we do have to thank the stock kt for that.
But on the flip side t34's cromwells's shermans's dont get to bounce much and are not as durable, unlike all okw armour and ost t4 armour. So it makes perfect sence for allies to have stronger td options/walls, they are almost forced into them because of the reasons i mentioned above.

Also esp okw has 2 good units to deal with at gun walls from a pretty safe distance.

Okw loosing more time repairing has to do with larger health pools.and Sturm repair pretty fast already.
Allies usualy have more tanks to repair at the same time if they dont loose one outright in an engagement.

9 Aug 2020, 18:22 PM

thats not how armour works. any chance to bounce is a boon, a 25% chance to bounce (as the up armoured p4 has at max range from a standard AT gun) means the 4 shots to kill a normal tank may well not happen in succession. let alone the times where a small chance to bounce leads to RNG saying its going to happen everytime. if you are discounting a chance to take 0 damage in a scenario that could literally be the difference between losing the tank and getting out you are not arguing in good faith.

Yeah reminds me soviet NKVD commisar, with its ability costing 20 muni less because it has 20% chance of bad RNG and 70% chance of good RNG.

25% is a only can really make a diffrence if you face 1 AT\TD and you are unlucky. Other then that 65% of succsess is pretty much stable and more or less predictable rng.

at any rate im not entirely sure what doctinal armour has to do with okw having the best tanks around....

Because it either that\heavyes or TDs it would face almost always.

the fact that you need to predict where the rockets are targeting and if you dont you will lose it makes it a hard counter. also i didnt even mention the stukas ability to destroy team weapons sometimes, but since you brought it up that sure sounds hard countery to me....
the fact that you need to predict where the rockets are targeting and if you dont you will lose it makes it a hard counter. also i didnt even mention the stukas ability to destroy team weapons sometimes, but since you brought it up that sure sounds hard countery to me....

It is hard counter, but its not AS POWERFULL as ppl tend to present this unit. Its not some magic unit which will solve all your problems with support weapons. I'm not saying that it should. But saying "hurr you can have stuka to solve AT gun walls" is at very best misleading. Sometimes it can, sometimes it cant.

as for the stuka one click delete thing... its said for a reason.. you can walk it right up any defensive line and its extremely powerful. worst case it dislodges the enemy, best case it results in wipes. thats absolutly solid.

Or it can miss (by unit beeing between rockets), or it might didnt finish, or enemy can doudge. You really should speak about this aswell, not only about the part where it is effective.
I'il repeat myself, I dont think its weak, buts its not a magic unit either.

hard counters counting tanks hard does not mean the tanks are not top of their class. the okw p4 makes medium tank combat one sided and forces TDs while still mulching infantry. it wouldnt do that if it wasnt a good tank.

PIV doesnt force allies into TDs. Allies themself force themself into TDs. Because if Axis would go for heavy armor TDs would counter them, if Axis go for mediums TDs would counter them.
The same you as Axis shouldn't go for mediums if Allies are bringing doc mediums or Heavy tanks.
Its the same logic.

And its not THAT one-sided. OKW PIV armod doesnt make other mediums to feel like fighing tiger with T34\76 from the front.

its true that the sherman has utility and the t34 is cheaper, but that does not mean the okw p4 isnt a better tank. cherry picking this and that doesnt hold water.

You are doing cherry picking by comparing PIV to other mediums in a Allies TD\Call-in heavy dominated meta.

Lets say obersoldaten are the best long range AI inf and they have 5 vet. OKW inf play is OP.
That is if we just igrone that by the time they come they face vetted\upped inf and it takes time to vet them up.

Yes its overall perfomance better then other stock mediums. Does it change the fact that it wont face other stock mediums most of the time? No it doesnt. It corrent meta and corrent faction designes, its on pair with other mediums in terms of its impact, not stats vise.

yea... its a game based on unit preservation. sorry keeeping your shit alive is so important. you are going to (hopefully) be doing it anyways, okw benifit more from it ONTOP of already getting what they pay for in raw stats- which is to say more. better.

Again RAW STATS of unit is better, but its makes sence only when compared to its counterparts. If by the time OKW would have had PIV allies could have had only Mediums (as you seem to like base your opinion on) then this raw stats would have made sence.

Again I want to point it out. I'm not saying OKW armor is weaker, I'm not saying allies are stronger. I'm saying that OKW armor aside from POSSIBLE vet and RAW STATS arent the best in the game, considering meta and what it would face.
9 Aug 2020, 18:59 PM

Yeah reminds me soviet NKVD commisar, with its ability costing 20 muni less because it has 20% chance of bad RNG and 70% chance of good RNG.

25% is a only can really make a diffrence if you face 1 AT\TD and you are unlucky. Other then that 65% of succsess is pretty much stable and more or less predictable rng.

because there is no alignment for RNG to keep it true 25% can mean nothing or it can mean 7 bounces in a row. 25% chance to receive no damage is decent enough odds. but it help against any number of threats. if it takes 4 shots to kill being able to bounce even one shot, or say, 25% of incoming shots can make a difference.

Because it either that\heavyes or TDs it would face almost always.

and the p4 will do better against those targets than any other stock medium because of its better stats and scaling...

It is hard counter, but its not AS POWERFULL as ppl tend to present this unit. Its not some magic unit which will solve all your problems with support weapons. I'm not saying that it should. But saying "hurr you can have stuka to solve AT gun walls" is at very best misleading. Sometimes it can, sometimes it cant.

Or it can miss (by unit beeing between rockets), or it might didnt finish, or enemy can doudge. You really should speak about this aswell, not only about the part where it is effective.
I'il repeat myself, I dont think its weak, buts its not a magic unit either.

except it does. the enemy can spread out and it can miss this is true, RNG is RNG after all, but on the whole it is a hard counter. anyways you cant really use " it could miss" as an argument. an elefant could miss a universal carrier but i still consider it a hard counter. the stuka is designed to break up pak walls. thats its thing. it does it well

PIV doesnt force allies into TDs. Allies themself force themself into TDs. Because if Axis would go for heavy armor TDs would counter them, if Axis go for mediums TDs would counter them.
The same you as Axis shouldn't go for mediums if Allies are bringing doc mediums or Heavy tanks.
Its the same logic.

allies go for TDs both because they are fucking strong, and because their mediums cant fight effectivly against heavy armour (thus the TDs) all okw non light armour qualifies as heavy armour, exceeding the values of anything the combined 3 allied factions can field non doc with the lone exceptions of hammer/anvil tanks that are mutually exclusive. the p4 gives medium tank supremacy.

And its not THAT one-sided. OKW PIV armod doesnt make other mediums to feel like fighing tiger with T34\76 from the front.
i never said it was that one sided, nothing close, but a t34/76 has roughtly a 1 in 3 chance to pen the front of an okw p4. thats pretty damn close to making the t34 useless in a tank fight against a p4. the game is about positioning and plauying the odds. the better the odds the better your chance of winning. the okw p4 has the better odds.

You are doing cherry picking by comparing PIV to other mediums in a Allies TD\Call-in heavy dominated meta.

Lets say obersoldaten are the best long range AI inf and they have 5 vet. OKW inf play is OP.
That is if we just igrone that by the time they come they face vetted\upped inf.

Yes its overall perfomance better then other stock mediums. Does it change the fact that it wont face other stock mediums most of the time? No it doesnt. It corrent meta and corrent faction designes, its on pair with other mediums in terms of its impact, not stats vise.
you dont pay for impact, you pay for stats. your luchs doesnt cost more if i buildi nothing but comabt engineers and never build a lick of AT. my t-70 doesnt get any cheaper if the ost player layed a teller on a road and i drove over it without it firing a shot. its impossible to price like that.

Again RAW STATS of unit is better, but its makes sence only when compared to its counterparts.

reread the underlined bits one after another if you would be so kind.

If by the time OKW would have had PIV allies could have had only Mediums (as you seem to like base your opinion on) then this raw stats would have made sence.
the enemy build is as fluid as your own. they could have any number of things but that doesnt change the stats of the p4. which is best in class.

Again I want to point it out. I'm not saying OKW armor is weaker, I'm not saying allies are stronger. I'm saying that OKW armor aside from POSSIBLE vet and RAW STATS arent the best in the game, considering meta and what it would face.

you cant say they arnt the best because the enemy might have a counter on hand. they have the best stats doesnt mean they are uncounterable. the JT has the highest armour in the game for example, saying it can be rammed and il-bombed does not change that at all. it still has the highest armour, being able to get armour that by another means doesnt lower its armour (unless its WC-51 which actually DOES lower its armour, but interestingly enough it retains the highest armour even when lowered...)
9 Aug 2020, 20:17 PM

25% of incoming shots can make a difference.

It can or it cant. Its not a selling point. Its a bonus, and you pay more for this bonus (not only for it ofcouse). Not saying its bad. But still.

allies go for TDs both because they are fucking strong, and because their mediums cant fight effectivly against heavy armour (thus the TDs) all okw non light armour qualifies as heavy armour

Neither PIV can effectively fight heavies. All OKW armor? Panther is the same as Ost one. JP4 is a TD, you need to flank it just like you need to flank SU-85\Firefly with mediums.

the p4 gives medium tank supremacy.

*with better odds. But sure, why would you want to go with mediums, when you can just have a TDs. Its perfectly logical why Allies go for TDs, I muself do it. The same way Axis go mostly for panthers.

and the p4 will do better against those targets than any other stock medium because of its better stats and scaling...

Being almost dead is better then being dead. While its still doing better, overall perfomance is just on the same medium tank lvl as with any other mediums. Goodluck using PIV against even KV.

the stuka is designed to break up pak walls. thats its thing. it does it well

And I never said it dont do good against them, neither I said its not a counter. Its powerfull, but not the magic unit. T70 is almost magical, because its carrying whole faction and covers faction holes. Stuka is not such unit, but ppl pretend it is.

nothing close, but a t34/76 has roughtly a 1 in 3 chance to pen the front of an okw p4. thats pretty damn close to making the t34 useless in a tank fight against a p4.

T34 is already can be useless even against cheaper targes. Thats why it costs 20/50 fuel less.

the better the odds the better your chance of winning. the okw p4 has the better odds.

You have better odds in specific and limited situations. If OKW PIV was 120 fuel, then it would be applyable as a selling point. You are paying for this additional 25% of odds. 25% from 110 fuel is 27.7. Again odds are not selling point, especially small ones.

you dont pay for impact, you pay for stats.

Are we discussing "what prices are based on" or "OKW has best tanks stats wise" or "OKW has best tanks overall then other factions"?

If your "OKW has best tanks" are only based on raw stats, then yes I agree with you and we can end this.

For me best or not the best comes from timings\impact\cost-effectiveness\utility not raw excell stats or odds or possible veterancy.

the enemy build is as fluid as your own. they could have any number of things but that doesnt change the stats of the p4. which is best in class.

In medium vs medium scenario yes. In litteraly anything else. Overall No.

you cant say they arnt the best because the enemy might have a counter on hand. they have the best stats doesnt mean they are uncounterable

Then say "OKW has best overall stats tank" and every one will agree with you on this, not "OKW has best tanks", like it better at everything then anyother medium hands down.
10 Aug 2020, 07:29 AM

Your assumption that i am playing allies to much is mostly correct. I dont have the time to really play as much nowadays. Got a new job and 3 kids. So i stick with soviets if i am able to play. It doesnt make my points less valuable though. I have a reasonable understanding off how things work in coh2. And i really love this game.

You do but my opinion is that playing the opposite side will make everybody much better at playing their preferred faction. It is really hard to explain it in detail but it just makes one play so much better then. You just know how to handle the opponent's units much better. You know their weaknesses or You are just able to appreciate how good, for example, somebody was with repositioning their mg rather than believing that their mg is better.

Sitting from behind at walls with inf screening is indeed safer. I also think the chance to pen at max range for td's is to high, though we do have to thank the stock kt for that.

But the problem is that those tanks have just one cannon that often shoots less often, their speed is much lower, etc. It ends up with being a huge damage sponge and has to retreat for repairs. Anyway, this is fairly well balanced in an asymmetrical way. I don't think that anything needs to be adjusted here much. The problem is that the impact of axis armour is much lower due to slow repair speeds or more complicated way of arranging them or just the necessity to pay so much more for the same repair results. Same with sweeping.

But on the flip side t34's cromwells's shermans's dont get to bounce much and are not as durable, unlike all okw armour and ost t4 armour. So it makes perfect sence for allies to have stronger td options/walls, they are almost forced into them because of the reasons i mentioned above.

Yes, and this is pretty well balanced. What is not balanced it the cost of repair units, their availability and how much more manpower axis (OKW especially) need to use to keep their tanks running when compared with allies (especially USF). Also remember that axis often pay much more for those tanks, which again may make them arrive too late. Also remember that p4 from okw will be shooting at even 5-7 men squads and its aoe has to be larger to make sure it creates similar manpower bleed to allied tanks shooting primarily at 4-5 men squads. So some of, for example, p4 stats make it even with Cromwell or Sherman even if the are a bit higher at vet 0. So the higher price will not necessarily reflect better performance when you realise it will face different types of infantry units (more models, cheaper reinforcement cost per model).

Also esp okw has 2 good units to deal with at gun walls from a pretty safe distance.

I think one stock unit. But again this is pretty well balanced.

Okw loosing more time repairing has to do with larger health pools.and Sturm repair pretty fast already.
Allies usualy have more tanks to repair at the same time if they dont loose one outright in an engagement.

This should be better balanced. Sturm is too expensive to cover the fact that USF will have crews plus echelons and Soviets will have very cheap CEs on top of a lot of doctrine repair options (Cons, stations, self-repair) and the UKF will start buying sappers for as little as 210mp. Their reinforcement cost will also be cheaper and they will bleed you less. What is more, allies will spend the saved manpower on more infantry, at weapons, etc creating the situation in which the axis player will have to decide if they prefer to lose the infantry war or repair their armour. Speed is just one factor, the manpower economy behind is even more important.

So imo Volks could be balanced around the concept of their armour support rather then buffing their combat performance. A sweeper, reducing a volks squad combat performance (can't be stg upgraded) but allowing OKW to finally have similar chances of clearing mines and repairing stuff to allies is a good solution. OKW will still be inferior to allies probably as crews will repair faster without any cost and sappers/CEs are cheaper anyway. OKW will sacrifice combat performance and munitions to have this extra sweeper so it shouldn't be a big deal. It will just free up the OKW player from the need to buy 300mp unit with 30 reinforcement cost to just sweep for mines and repair.
10 Aug 2020, 09:56 AM

You do but my opinion is that playing the opposite side will make everybody much better at playing their preferred faction. It is really hard to explain it in detail but it just makes one play so much better then. You just know how to handle the opponent's units much better. You know their weaknesses or You are just able to appreciate how good, for example, somebody was with repositioning their mg rather than believing that their mg is better.

But the problem is that those tanks have just one cannon that often shoots less often, their speed is much lower, etc. It ends up with being a huge damage sponge and has to retreat for repairs. Anyway, this is fairly well balanced in an asymmetrical way. I don't think that anything needs to be adjusted here much. The problem is that the impact of axis armour is much lower due to slow repair speeds or more complicated way of arranging them or just the necessity to pay so much more for the same repair results. Same with sweeping.

Yes, and this is pretty well balanced. What is not balanced it the cost of repair units, their availability and how much more manpower axis (OKW especially) need to use to keep their tanks running when compared with allies (especially USF). Also remember that axis often pay much more for those tanks, which again may make them arrive too late. Also remember that p4 from okw will be shooting at even 5-7 men squads and its aoe has to be larger to make sure it creates similar manpower bleed to allied tanks shooting primarily at 4-5 men squads. So some of, for example, p4 stats make it even with Cromwell or Sherman even if the are a bit higher at vet 0. So the higher price will not necessarily reflect better performance when you realise it will face different types of infantry units (more models, cheaper reinforcement cost per model).

I think one stock unit. But again this is pretty well balanced.

This should be better balanced. Sturm is too expensive to cover the fact that USF will have crews plus echelons and Soviets will have very cheap CEs on top of a lot of doctrine repair options (Cons, stations, self-repair) and the UKF will start buying sappers for as little as 210mp. Their reinforcement cost will also be cheaper and they will bleed you less. What is more, allies will spend the saved manpower on more infantry, at weapons, etc creating the situation in which the axis player will have to decide if they prefer to lose the infantry war or repair their armour. Speed is just one factor, the manpower economy behind is even more important.

So imo Volks could be balanced around the concept of their armour support rather then buffing their combat performance. A sweeper, reducing a volks squad combat performance (can't be stg upgraded) but allowing OKW to finally have similar chances of clearing mines and repairing stuff to allies is a good solution. OKW will still be inferior to allies probably as crews will repair faster without any cost and sappers/CEs are cheaper anyway. OKW will sacrifice combat performance and munitions to have this extra sweeper so it shouldn't be a big deal. It will just free up the OKW player from the need to buy 300mp unit with 30 reinforcement cost to just sweep for mines and repair.

I have played al faction somewhat. I am not uninformed.

Only the kt is slow as far as i remember maybe the st too. The panther and p4 however are fast esp with blitz. The tiger imo is pretty fast as well. Speed isent the issue. Its that the kt with 300ish armour is stock is. Because its stock meaning always avalable the allied td's need to be able to fight it reliably.
Since they are t3 units they overpreform vs t3 and t4 axis armour because of that.

P4 and p5 have equal or better rof then a t34. They will kill models just fine. The okw p4 has an immidiate edge over all 3 stock allied mediums. Its 230ish armour and allied 160 max armour make sure of that.

Again okw usualy has to repair a single vehicles cuz the tend to bounce shots more then allied vehicles can ever hope too. Allies tend to need to repair multyple tanks more often.
You keep saying more expensive repair units is unbalanced. Its not the case. Sturms are the strongest engineer, not the most flexible but the strongest.
10 Aug 2020, 10:12 AM

this is not true. you can get royl engis with sapper and even upgrade them with double vickers or piats or other upgrades. And this double vickers engis arent this weak like u act here. they are really good for the price u pay for a 5model sqaud with all this abiltys.
10 Aug 2020, 11:44 AM

this is not true. you can get royl engis with sapper and even upgrade them with double vickers or piats or other upgrades. And this double vickers engis arent this weak like u act here. they are really good for the price u pay for a 5model sqaud with all this abiltys.

Fine. Then volks shouldn't get sweepers or repair.
10 Aug 2020, 11:59 AM

Make stum come with mp40 and their cost can be lowered to other engine units. The stating one can still have stg, but if you buy new stum they will come with mp40 and u will have to upgrade to stg.
10 Aug 2020, 12:03 PM

Make stum come with mp40 and their cost can be lowered to other engine units. The stating one can still have stg, but if you buy new stum they will come with mp40 and u will have to upgrade to stg.

Which MP40?
Stormtroopers?
Assault grens?
Pios?

Obviously you mean pios.
Received accuracy should also be brought back to 1.

And combat vet severely diminished or replaced with utilities, like -1 second to wire building.

Spios perform much better then other engineers already in both, combat and repairing.
If you feel like you need to use spios in combat after LV phase, it means you forgot that they are not shock troops and obers are supposed to take combat while they focus on repairs and mining.

You can get less spios then other engies, but 2 spios will outperform 3 other faction engies for similar cost at everything they do.
10 Aug 2020, 12:04 PM

Imagine you had to use shocks to repair Ur tanks and didn't have any other unit to do that.
10 Aug 2020, 12:04 PM

To be more specific. I suggest stumpio cost lowered to about 230 - 240 (Still more expensive than other engineer since they have better default RA and vet), with 4 model and mp40 or k98 or whatever. Then they have stg upgrade they give them 4 stg as now, cost about 60-80 muni and doesn't required any tech. The stating stum can have pre upgrade stg to maintain an aggressive opening as now.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS