Login

russian armor

Unresponsive controls

11 Jul 2020, 18:39 PM

Is it just me or anyone else notice sometimes units don't follow orders? Like the command doesn't get through to the unit. I notice it all the time.
12 Jul 2020, 22:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

If you are in central Europe, sometimes there are heavy lags and units take at least half a second and sometimes significantly longer to execute orders. It might be that this could interfer with giving multiple orders in quivk succession.
12 Jul 2020, 23:32 PM

Also I dont know if this is a bug but sometimes, if a mortar shell lands next to a squad, some soldiers start crawling on the floor and the squad does not respond to any commands for several seconds
12 Jul 2020, 23:44 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Also I dont know if this is a bug but sometimes, if a mortar shell lands next to a squad, some soldiers start crawling on the floor and the squad does not respond to any commands for several seconds

Yeah that's frustrating. They often don't respond to retreat either for a few seconds.

Another frequent one I run into is your squad getting deselected in a garrison if a model dies from the squad.
13 Jul 2020, 00:10 AM

Same as in Hong Kong, it is unplayable.
14 Jul 2020, 19:56 PM

If you are in central Europe, sometimes there are heavy lags and units take at least half a second and sometimes significantly longer to execute orders. It might be that this could interfer with giving multiple orders in quivk succession.

That's another issue. Even in low lag games I notice commands disappearing or not registering. Also why do move orders for vehicles sometimes disappear once the vehicle has moved halfway? They'll just stop in the middle of their full path. Extremely frustrating when you have to babysit multiple squads across the map. So while I have to pay special attention and care and send flowers to a single squad, something else dies off map. This keeps going till I rage quit.
You have to make sure the command goes as intended because it's always a mess. Example I use the mouse drag with the 3 arrows to make a squad stand up against heavy cover but sometimes they will vault. Or I'm racing to a house with an mg and if I get there its a perfect maneuver but the mg sets up at the door!!! Now I'm fked.

I think the mortar is probably a bug because of the crawling animation. It probably has to play through the whole animation before control is restored. Idk. Would be cool if the game was open source and we can fix the bugs ourselves. I'm a comp sci student so I can see all these glaring bugs and would love to tinker with the code and splat all these bugs.

14 Jul 2020, 21:50 PM

I'm playing from Croatia and some games I'll get a delay of at least 2-3 seconds. It's nothing new, the servers are shi**y and the performance optimization in this game is pretty non-existent.
15 Jul 2020, 23:33 PM

Not a bug, some mortars have AoE suppression, which causes that effect.
16 Jul 2020, 11:56 AM

The squad doesnt have any yellow "suppressed" icon though
16 Jul 2020, 15:26 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

AoE suppression was only added to ISG and Pak Howie and then removed from the game quite a long time ago.
16 Jul 2020, 20:18 PM

Yeah that's frustrating. They often don't respond to retreat either for a few seconds.

Another frequent one I run into is your squad getting deselected in a garrison if a model dies from the squad.

Didn't know that was even a thing
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight