Login

russian armor

Delete the Schwerer gun from the game

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
3 Jul 2020, 10:03 AM

a bofors is harder to kill than a schwerer...and it cost only 1/4 fuel from the schwerer...and can brace...and can go into artillery mode...and can use groundattack...and you can chose the target (noo..dont shot the t34...shot the penal!)

Bofors is more expensive then schwerer, because you get schwerer for free as a part of the tech.
If you can't kill bofors with singular ATG/puppchen, you should not be on balance forum, but strategic one, begging for advise.
3 Jul 2020, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

There’s nothing aggressive about putting the Schwerer just outside your base entrance to cover both a fuel and a cutoff.

As Sander said: This is a map design issue then.

The Schwerer Panzer HQ risk/reward trade off works well on most maps. If it is possible to lock down half the map by controlling an area approximately as large as an infantry unit can see, then the resource points are too close together.
3 Jul 2020, 10:39 AM

Bofors is more expensive then schwerer, because you get schwerer for free as a part of the tech.
If you can't kill bofors with singular ATG/puppchen, you should not be on balance forum, but strategic one, begging for advise.

so i get schwerer for free? how often i get it? in my game client i need to spend 135 fuel to get a schwerer setup so the flak can shot on near enemies. but..ok...your 4 years game client maybe work in other mechanics.

and even when u think it is free....a bofors is harder to kill than schwerer with AT gun since it can brace.

and i never meet a enemy where i can kill a bofors with an at gun while the enemy look and sit back and let it die. normally there is minimum one mortar emplacement which rek u hard since the 2 mortars aim every time the same target....no other mortar unit has this syncro function ...since every other faction has to build 2 mortars. and the enemy has other units too...so its not like act here...hey..get a at gun and kill every bofors u want in every game u play. its not.

3 Jul 2020, 12:44 PM

you get schwerer for free as a part of the tech

are you even trying to hide your trolling anymore?
3 Jul 2020, 14:37 PM

OK so if the OKW T4 is so oppressive and OP why is it never used like that in any decent 1v1? I can't remember ever watching a high level 1v1 where the player went for an aggressive T4 placement.

No one uses it aggressively, that's easy to punish. The problem is the free protection for your cutoff points, which you don't need to be aggressive with the placement at all to get

If you want to remove faction specific tech perks then you can't just take one faction's stuff away and keep the rest.

Don't remove anything, make it take up pop space. If you don't want it to take up pop space, you choose not to upgrade the gun

And I have said brit base howies should take up pop space since before they were launched (and be optional) Just saying that before some axis troll has a meltdown

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2020, 12:44 PMBaba

are you even trying to hide your trolling anymore?

Ullu just said the bofors is 1/4 the cost of the schwerer and you think Kat is the one trolling here? Tell me how many tanks get unlocked when I build a bofors? And how much pop space does a schwerer take?
3 Jul 2020, 14:50 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

No, you don't get it free. You pay 135 fuel + 200(?) MP to get this building down and therefore unlock tanks and the gun. Just like OST does not get their rifle grenades and Panzergrenadiere "for free", OKW does not get Fausts for free, SOV does not get mobilized reserves for free and USF does not get officers for free. It's part of faction design and you get it as a complete bundle.
3 Jul 2020, 14:56 PM

Remember guys if the unit has a cross on it it's free
3 Jul 2020, 14:56 PM

No, you don't get it free. You pay 135 fuel + 200(?) MP to get this building down and therefore unlock tanks and the gun. Just like OST does not get their rifle grenades and Panzergrenadiere "for free", OKW does not get Fausts for free, SOV does not get mobilized reserves for free and USF does not get officers for free. It's part of faction design and you get it as a complete bundle.

I have no problem with it's fuel cost, but it's popcost free and I don't understand why anything of that level of impact shouldn't have a popcost

Imo even bunkers and fps should have a tiny popcost
3 Jul 2020, 14:58 PM

Just make it pop on tactical map for all players if upgraded with flak
3 Jul 2020, 15:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I have no problem with it's fuel cost, but it's popcost free and I don't understand why anything of that level of impact shouldn't have a popcost

Imo even bunkers and fps should have a tiny popcost

Yes I can agree with that.
3 Jul 2020, 15:29 PM

There is literally no justification why it should have 50m range on its main gun (or somewhere near that). All that does is allow it to lock down areas. It should be nerfed down to 40m, which will still allow it to poke at AT infantry closing in.
3 Jul 2020, 16:38 PM

Are there really people out there that want OKW to get pop cap nerfs even though they have the most pop cap issues out of all factions in the late game? Seriously?
3 Jul 2020, 16:47 PM

blablabla ullu blablabla

what does ullumululllululu have to do with what i wrote regarding katitof?
what does what i wrote have to do with bofors and tanks being unlocked?

can you stop making a green notification pop for no reason?

3 Jul 2020, 20:09 PM

There is literally no justification why it should have 50m range on its main gun (or somewhere near that). All that does is allow it to lock down areas. It should be nerfed down to 40m, which will still allow it to poke at AT infantry closing in.
45 if u want that, like this st inf will still outrange ig
3 Jul 2020, 20:34 PM

Are there really people out there that want OKW to get pop cap nerfs even though they have the most pop cap issues out of all factions in the late game? Seriously?

While there is something to the Schwerer being obnoxious in certain 1v1 maps, fear not, we shall have a Volks OP thread soon enough lol. ‘They beat my rifles from behind sandbags!’
3 Jul 2020, 21:07 PM

for the first time i have to agree with storm.
yeah, sometimes it can be fairly easy to kill schwer, but sometimes its not. painful to play against in most cases for sure
3 Jul 2020, 21:09 PM

royal arty commander laughing from the shadows
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment