Login

russian armor

DPS Calculator & Unit Stats

4 Jun 2020, 04:13 AM

This is an updated version of Janne252's & Cruzz's coh2dpsnewui.html calculator.

Link to calculator: https://coh2.serealia.ca/
Link to changelog: https://coh2.serealia.ca/changelog.txt

HOW TO INFORMATION:
If there is no weapon selected first unit selected will display default weapon
If a weapon is selected clicking the unit's name a second time will display the default weapon

Please let me know of any problems with the updated version as I had to write a lot of the code from scratch.

Known bugs:

Planned features:
4 Jun 2020, 05:50 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Awesome work!

@mods Not sure if this is the best section, but could you pin it somewhere that everyone can find this?
4 Jun 2020, 06:23 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Awesome work!

@mods Not sure if this is the best section, but could you pin it somewhere that everyone can find this?

Moved and pinned.

Also I was asked in the discord and told him to post it there so my bad.
4 Jun 2020, 06:30 AM

Sweet, nice work. Thanks for the effort!
4 Jun 2020, 07:31 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

If you click on KV-8 it gives you KV-2 stats
4 Jun 2020, 07:34 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Just from some quick browsing:

The deflection damage for AT sections BOYS rifles gives too many digits of precision.

The comet vet 3 reload bonus is not reflected in the stats (unless there was a mistake in implementation and the bonus was never actually added...).

The luchs 2cm cannon does not list its target table (an accuracy multiplier against vehicles).

Some OKW units (mostly the vehicles) only have stats for up to vet 3, even when they receive relevant combat buffs at vet levels 4 and 5. For these units, tables for vet 5 would be very useful to have, if possible.

The ostheer 222 doesn't have the 2cm autocannon listed under its weapons, only a (presumably 221) pintle mg34. Odd since the pintles are clearly mg42s to begin with...

Partisan tank hunters are missing their panzerschreck. They only list their KARs currently.

Shock troop ppshs (found on shocks and airborne guards) are listed, but lack an actual name in their entry.

Trying to select the KV8 seemingly redirects to the KV2.

Assault guards do not have thompsons listed under their weapons, only svts.

Trying to select cavalry riflemen or penal battallions causes the website to hard lock/freeze.

Regular pathfinders aren't pulling the correct sniper weapon, and I&R pathfinders are missing it entirely.

Vehicle crews are missing the (doctrinally possible) thompsons and only have grease guns listed.

The WC51 lists only its gun stats at vet 1. It gets combat bonuses at vet 3, so listing the gun stats at vet 3 would be useful.

There are also a lot of dummy/unused/cut weapons, though I'm sure most people are aware of that fact since it was true of the last unit stats site too.
4 Jun 2020, 08:13 AM

Great work!!
Well done man
5 Jun 2020, 02:52 AM

Just from some quick browsing:

The deflection damage for AT sections BOYS rifles gives too many digits of precision.

The comet vet 3 reload bonus is not reflected in the stats (unless there was a mistake in implementation and the bonus was never actually added...).

The luchs 2cm cannon does not list its target table (an accuracy multiplier against vehicles).

Some OKW units (mostly the vehicles) only have stats for up to vet 3, even when they receive relevant combat buffs at vet levels 4 and 5. For these units, tables for vet 5 would be very useful to have, if possible.

The ostheer 222 doesn't have the 2cm autocannon listed under its weapons, only a (presumably 221) pintle mg34. Odd since the pintles are clearly mg42s to begin with...

Partisan tank hunters are missing their panzerschreck. They only list their KARs currently.

Shock troop ppshs (found on shocks and airborne guards) are listed, but lack an actual name in their entry.

Trying to select the KV8 seemingly redirects to the KV2.

Assault guards do not have thompsons listed under their weapons, only svts.

Trying to select cavalry riflemen or penal battallions causes the website to hard lock/freeze.

Regular pathfinders aren't pulling the correct sniper weapon, and I&R pathfinders are missing it entirely.

Vehicle crews are missing the (doctrinally possible) thompsons and only have grease guns listed.

The WC51 lists only its gun stats at vet 1. It gets combat bonuses at vet 3, so listing the gun stats at vet 3 would be useful.

There are also a lot of dummy/unused/cut weapons, though I'm sure most people are aware of that fact since it was true of the last unit stats site too.

Thanks for the input! Ill add it to my #TODO list ;)
Could you list some units that benefit from Vet 5 that have missing weapons please. I think most of them are just "sprint", "healing", "+5 site"...
5 Jun 2020, 09:33 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Very nice, good work!

One question though: is this weird 0.125 second delay per used stat included?
5 Jun 2020, 09:50 AM

Could you list some units that benefit from Vet 5 that have missing weapons please. I think most of them are just "sprint", "healing", "+5 site"...

Actually, the majority (20/28) of OKW units still get combat bonuses at vet 4 and 5.

- HMG 34 gets -5% RA at vet 4 and +8% accuracy at vet 5;
- Raketen gets +15% speed at vet 4 and -10% reload speed at vet 5;
- Kubel gets +20% burst duration and +30% accuracy at vet 4 and -29% RA at vet 5;
- ISG gets +15% pen, +15% damage and -20% scatter at vet 5;
- 251/17 gets +30% accuracy and -25% weapon cooldown at vet 4 and +15% pen and +5 range at vet 5;
- Luchs gets +5 range and +25% damage at vet 4;
- Puma gets +5 range at vet 4;
- Stuka gets +30% speed, +30% rotation and +30% ac/de-cel at vet 5;
- P4J gets -20% scatter at vet 4 and +25% moving accuracy at vet 5;
- Panther gets -25% scatter at vet 4 and +25% moving accuracy at vet 5;
- JP4 gets +15% reload speed and +15% accuracy at vet 4 and at vet 5 a number of special bonuses for the first shot out of camouflage;
- Hetzer gets +5 range at vet 4 and +20% damage at vet 5;
- Ostwind gets +15% damage at vet 4 and +15% range at vet 5;
- Sturm Offizier gets -29% RA at vet 4 and -25% cooldown and a PGren STG44 at vet 5;
- JLI get +14,3% range at vet 4 and -20% cooldown and -20% RA at vet 5;
- Pak 43 gets +10% damage at vet 4 and +6,25% range at vet 5;
- Sturmtiger gets +12,5% range and +33% grenade range at vet 4;
- Command Tiger gets +20% speed, +20% rotation and +20% ac/de-cel at vet 5;
- Tiger II gets +30% ac/de-cel at vet 4 and +20% reload at vet 5;
- JT gets -25% scatter at vet 4 and +160 health at vet 5.

https://www.coh2.org/guides/29892/the-company-of-heroes-2-veterancy-guide#1238
5 Jun 2020, 10:38 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Thanks for the input! Ill add it to my #TODO list ;)

No, thank you for remaking and updating the build. It's a massive help for both discussion and theory crafting. An up to date stats database is one of the most essential tools for increasing game knowledge within the community, and I really can't express how much your work means.
5 Jun 2020, 11:49 AM

Bug: Penal dps curve doesn't display.
5 Jun 2020, 12:56 PM
Donator 11

No, thank you for remaking and updating the build. It's a massive help for both discussion and theory crafting. An up to date stats database is one of the most essential tools for increasing game knowledge within the community, and I really can't express how much your work means.

+1 great stuff!
MMX
5 Jun 2020, 13:56 PM

awesome stuff! thanks for reviving and keeping the database up to date.
5 Jun 2020, 15:02 PM

The damage counter is working incorrectly for me it was showing 300 damage for KT, 250 damage for vet Firefly and 200 for non ap rounds Jackson can you kindly look into it?
5 Jun 2020, 16:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

One question though:
How is it possible with this type of unit selection to compare for example LMG grens versus Bren IS?

Everytime I select a squad or a weapon of the table below, the graphs get updated, which means that if I need two selections to get where I want the previous selection gets deleted.
5 Jun 2020, 17:18 PM
Donator 11

One question though:
How is it possible with this type of unit selection to compare for example LMG grens versus Bren IS?

Everytime I select a squad or a weapon of the table below, the graphs get updated, which means that if I need two selections to get where I want the previous selection gets deleted.

Opening a new tab makes comparisons pretty easy :P
5 Jun 2020, 20:38 PM

God bless your soul!

Can I suggest a feature? make the calculator take into the account the receive acc of the other squad (i know it will be a lot of work but just throwing an idea)
6 Jun 2020, 02:47 AM

Actually, the majority (20/28) of OKW units still get combat bonuses at vet 4 and 5....

https://www.coh2.org/guides/29892/the-company-of-heroes-2-veterancy-guide#1238

Oh, I'll look into that. I might have messed up the logic for Vet 5 calculations then.
6 Jun 2020, 03:44 AM

Dunno if its is only on my end, but when I click on cavalry rifleman my chrome tab completely freezes up.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★