Login

russian armor

Medic heal on Grens

9 May 2020, 20:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2020, 20:33 PMVipper

Which part of a post containing the stats from top players games did you read and understood that it is "because I said so"?

Top players avoided it like the plague.

Yeah keep hiding behind your statistical interpretations.
9 May 2020, 21:25 PM

The heal right now is actually pretty decent as it is, balanced and fair and not overperforming in the slightest, if anything i'd like to see sections get that variant heal (maaaaybe free) with medics already haven been added.
9 May 2020, 21:50 PM

Okay, I have a weird suggestion combining the other thread about grenadie struggles.

How about that 5th man grenadier squad, that has no weapon slot, but gets free healing instead? so what you get is a 5th man for recrewing weapons and a mobile medic squad in one go.

Looking at IS that still have 2 weapon slots and a self heal i would think that´s just a fair suggestion.

Don´t hang me pls. :D
9 May 2020, 22:42 PM

I think that medic heal ability should be something similar to what Brits IS have, it costs everytime you use unlike the brits upgrade. Atleast, it should heal every unit in the radius around it for 15-30sec.

It will help them to stay on the feild longer during the critical early game engagements. Since most of the muni gets spent on LMG upgrades and medic buncker at base. This would be a nice tweak to their self-heal ability. Currently it is 15 muni if im right, so might increase the cost to 25 muni since it is healing every unit in its radius.

No no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO. we need less stupid blob abilities not more.
10 May 2020, 09:32 AM

No no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO. we need less stupid blob abilities not more.

In the case of grenadiers it woulnt be a blob ability, since 4 man grens loose fighting strengh faster than 5 man bolster tommys.

Surplus, 4man grens bleed OST harder than brits.

IMO medkit should get a little tweak (-5mun or faster healing), and section should get the med ability nerfed; otherwise there would be no point in adding base medics, which can cap points, in the first place.
10 May 2020, 10:13 AM

In the case of grenadiers it woulnt be a blob ability, since 4 man grens loose fighting strengh faster than 5 man bolster tommys.

Surplus, 4man grens bleed OST harder than brits.

IMO medkit should get a little tweak (-5mun or faster healing), and section should get the med ability nerfed; otherwise there would be no point in adding base medics, which can cap points, in the first place.

Blob healing regardless of faction unless static should be removed drom the game. Okw and ukf unfairly benefit from this.
10 May 2020, 12:42 PM

IMO gren healing packages are too slow to use (especially considering how fast and unmicro intensive sections can use their heal). I'd tweak it so that you can either heal yourself (click on yourself) or heal the neighbouring squad (just like now). Proboably I would make them free. It should be paid only if veterancy 1 gave them sth more than heal. The use is limited anyway.
10 May 2020, 12:51 PM

The ability is fine for 15 muni imo. At most you could let it scale with veterancy.
10 May 2020, 13:03 PM

Let's just for second compare tommies medkits and grens medkits.

UKF heals are:
- one click, and thats it.
- 30 muni for upgrade, ussage is unlimited by anything
- aura heal on the move.
- almost no cooldown at all if full ability duration is spent, retreat wil cancel heals(same with grens)

Grens heal is:
- Point-and-click, then wait for ~5 sec, and then healing starts
- Only one squad gets healed, no AoE effects
- 15 muni per use.
- Rather long cooldown.

If I am correct, they are simular in ammount and speed of healing, feel free to prove me wrong.

While tommies medkits are forcing player to blob up on their way from base, creating those unholy double bren blobs, Werh medkits are more surgical and precise.

My proposition for changes would be - either remove/reduce the cooldown, or reduce the price just a bit - 10 munis for full heal is enough IMO. No AoE heals, no new abilities, grens with combined arms are fine.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★