Login

russian armor

Why on earth do sections need 50% moving acc? Seriously.

27 Apr 2020, 20:02 PM

Permanently Banned
I've explained it in another post but, anyways Sections don't need to be good offensive infantry. Now that they are great standing in the open, if u want DPS, just stop the section anywhere and they will beat grens at any range AS USUAL. But do they really need moving DPS and still retain their AMAZING cover bonus? Something has to give. Either nerf the cover bonus or nerf moving acc to 25% because sections don't really have a weakness at all right now. They were static inf, and now they don't retain ANY of that flavor at all.
27 Apr 2020, 20:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I've explained it in another post but, anyways Sections don't need to be good offensive infantry. Now that they are great standing in the open, if u want DPS, just stop the section anywhere and they will beat grens at any range AS USUAL. But do they really need moving DPS and still retain their AMAZING cover bonus? Something has to give. Either nerf the cover bonus or nerf moving acc to 25% because sections don't really have a weakness at all right now. They were static inf, and now they don't retain ANY of that flavor at all.

By cover bonus you mean the received accuracy? They get penalties not bonuses offensive wise, when out of cover.
27 Apr 2020, 20:55 PM

By cover bonus you mean the received accuracy? They get penalties not bonuses offensive wise, when out of cover.

I dream of the day people will finally get it to their heads that sections are weaker out of cover, not stronger in cover - DPS charts portray their DPS -IN- cover, out of cover its less as well.
27 Apr 2020, 20:55 PM

Permanently Banned

Yeah whatever the bonuses are because no other inf gets extra bonuses just for using cover other than Ostruppen which are useless without cover. 0.8 RA on mainlines? pgrens have 0.8 RA. Pretty damn good bonus imo, do Brit players REALLY want offensive bonuses on top of that????!!!
27 Apr 2020, 20:56 PM

Yeah whatever the bonuses are because no other inf gets extra bonuses just for using cover other than Ostruppen which are useless without cover. 0.8 RA on mainlines? pgrens have 0.8 RA. Pretty damn good bonus imo, do Brit players REALLY want offensive bonuses on top of that????!!!

That's because NO infantry gets EXTRA bonuses.
And brits are NOT exception here.
They get PENALTY when NOT in cover.

Even YOU should have enough mental capability to comprehend that.

edit:
Ok, there is ONE squad in the whole game that gets actual bonus in cover - its 7 man cons.
27 Apr 2020, 21:31 PM

Actually the unit that get extra bonus are Sappers stens with vet 1, ostruppen and 7 men conscripts.

One could even consider first "strike bonuses" as many of the require to be in cover.

All UKF infatry used to get extra RA when in cover.
27 Apr 2020, 21:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2020, 20:56 PMKatitof

That's because NO infantry gets EXTRA bonuses.
And brits are NOT exception here.
They get PENALTY when NOT in cover.

Even YOU should have enough mental capability to comprehend that.

edit:
Ok, there is ONE squad in the whole game that gets actual bonus in cover - its 7 man cons.

I can't believe someone actually needed to tell him this twice in one thread for him to maybe get that he doesn't get the basic stat of a unit he is bashing... And this is the guy who does 70% of the crying about UKF...

Does he even play UKF? I only see him speak about OST.
27 Apr 2020, 21:40 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2020, 21:39 PMMusmula

Do YOU even play the game? That's rich asking if I play a faction when u don't even have a playercard.
27 Apr 2020, 21:47 PM

Do YOU even play the game? That's rich asking if I play a faction when u don't even have a playercard.

How is the existence of my playercard going to win you this argument? Are you ok dude? 1. You don't understand how IS stats work (obv) and 2. I have no idea if you ever even played brits for more than a few games. For all I know you could have played them 20 times 3 years ago and never came back to them... Sure seems like it sometimes ;)

Also I can click on my player card, not sure why it is not showing to you
27 Apr 2020, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2020, 21:39 PMMusmula

He doesn't even own the UKF dlc.
27 Apr 2020, 21:53 PM

Permanently Banned

He doesn't even own the UKF dlc.

I've explained why I didn't buy it. UKF IS CANCER AND I DON'T WANT TO BRING ANYMORE CANCER INTO THIS GAME. The balance is shit, so why reward Relic with more money?
27 Apr 2020, 21:54 PM

I've explained why I didn't buy it. UKF IS CANCER AND I DON'T WANT TO BRING ANYMORE CANCER INTO THIS GAME. The balance is shit, so why reward Relic with more money?

Then why are you making balance threads about a faction you don't own?
27 Apr 2020, 21:55 PM

Permanently Banned

Then why are you making balance threads about a faction you don't own?

Because I play against them.
27 Apr 2020, 21:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Why the heck should you not be able to make a balance thread about a faction you don't own?
27 Apr 2020, 22:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2020, 21:57 PMMusmula
This is a very pathetic way of telling us you are scared of sucking with them so hard that people laugh at your incompetence.

At release, UKF's design/balance was pretty bad; the return of emplacements (from CoH1), infinite brace, missing basic tools (snare, mobile mortar, etc.), other stuff, etc. Not buying them to 'protest' the design choices is perfectly valid, imo.

/edit

As for OP's question; the +50% buff was intended to help UKF IS' when out of cover, to allow them to be more mobile, and less "campy".

That said, the actual +50% is another "massive number change" that people have been asking the balance team to STOP doing, similar to the infamous "quad buff/nerf" changes. Do +10% or 15% increments (so 0.3 -> 0.35, 0.4 at most), or change one or two stats - don't do massive stat-swings in a single patch.
27 Apr 2020, 22:06 PM

Permanently Banned

At release, UKF's design/balance was pretty bad; the return of emplacements (from CoH1), infinite brace, missing basic tools (snare, mobile mortar, etc.), other stuff, etc. Not buying them to 'protest' the design choices is perfectly valid, imo.

+100 The Brits were like 100% a cheese faction at release. Sim city, crazy brit blobs, crushwells, insta kill centaur in buildings, etc. This is why I didn't buy it.
27 Apr 2020, 22:08 PM

Oh ofc I agree totally. You can protest all you want. I got UKF as a gift and I happen to like them personally but not my fav faction. And also this is not the same UKF it was when it was released so that kinda messes up his argument even more.

But making threads and posts and comments about UKF OP when he never even used a single unit? That seems absurd to me.
27 Apr 2020, 22:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2020, 22:08 PMMusmula

Oh ofc I agree totally. You can protest all you want. I got UKF as a gift and I happen to like them personally but not my fav faction. And also this is not the same UKF it was when it was released so that kinda messes up his argument even more.

But making threads and posts and comments about UKF OP when he never even used a single unit? That seems absurd to me.

You do not need to own a unit to see something is wrong with it.
Nobody needed OKW to find out that the JLI were OP after they buffed them beginning of 2019. It's more difficult, but 100% doable, even if you want to deny it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★