Login

russian armor

Why on earth do sections need 50% moving acc? Seriously.

29 Apr 2020, 03:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2020, 23:08 PMKatitof

My fav part of this discussion is people using % values in most creative ways they can, because it makes the actual numbers seem big, exaggerating the values, when in fact its very small(for comparison, at exact same distance, conscripts on the move have 6,9 DPS).

I call it snek maneuver.

Couple that with the fact that you don't move and shoot at any other units then retreating ones(reason to close in with tommies does not exist) and you'll have half of that DPS.

The numbers are small because those are the numbers used in game. A stationary Gren squad at long range has 9 dps and 4.5 when moving. 3 dps is a lot of difference in this game because the numbers used are small in general. A huge percentage increase has a huge effect - it's that simple.

You're placing emphasis on the "size" of the numbers as if it actually mattered. If we changed the values in game to models having 80 million hitpoints and doing 16 million damage with a bolt action rifle, then we'd actually meet your criteria for "numbers seem big". But nothing has actually changed - you're simply using "low values" as a red herring.

This is pretty much the most Katitof you can ever go.

42.8% buff is gigantic. It's uncalled for. If a unit does 1 damage in a game where units have 1 health, and its damage increased to 2 that's a 100% increase. You can't magically wave it off and say "oh it's only 1 point of damage", people are over-exaggerating as usual.

Like I said, you've reached peak Katitof.
29 Apr 2020, 03:57 AM

Not agreeing with 100% but sprinting Cons are still much more valuable since they have snares.

That's what made Vet 5 PFusiliers such bullshit last patch. Increased snare range and passive sprint...WTF

Which is one of the reasons it's already more expensive than agren sprint. I only brought up it's price because he thinks 10muni is unreasonable for a cp0 cqc squad

Ass tommies and assgrens have multiple different abilities, i don't understand what OP is trying to get from these comparisons
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 39
Germany 723
Netherlands 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak