Login

russian armor

Why on earth do sections need 50% moving acc? Seriously.

28 Apr 2020, 15:51 PM

It's so funny

I stopped giving my IS brens because they are better with 5 lee enfields and running around. i spend all my munition on arty strikes, grenades and that smoke ability.

I bolster as soon as possible and just spam axis infantry down
28 Apr 2020, 16:57 PM

Then people should call out on the bullshit,

That's exactly what they're doing? It's not personal issues when he's going after the entire forum, but back to topic:

Tommies probably should've had their cost increased back to 280 when they got these buffs. I would also like to see bolster be an individual upgrade for each squad, an it should take up a weapon slot
28 Apr 2020, 17:04 PM

Is there anyone that knows the difference in DPS between 0.35 and 0.50 moving acc? in and out of cover?
28 Apr 2020, 18:00 PM

accuracy is directly tied to DPS. Its a 42% increase in DPS while moving. Do note, Brens do NOT shoot while moving, so brenned tommies don't get this bonus. If you want exact numbers... I would have to dig out the weapons report.

That's why a LOT of people have just forgone Brens. Tommies have moved to a cover-to-cover unit from a sit-and-dig-in unit, and as such needs to be able to fight on the move. Brenning any infantry cuts that dps while moving (and the Bren takes up to a whole second to start firing, a serious issue in combat). Static infantry die A LOT easier, so there needs to be a serious damage premium for doing so (LMG grens are the closest, but notice they get indirect splattered a lot).

UKF already has plenty of muni sinks, so saving on Brens really frees up other options.
28 Apr 2020, 18:41 PM

Permanently Banned

Assault Grenadiers have worse DPS but make up for it with the sprint.

Why not make sprint just 5munis? Seems all Ost infantry requires more micro than their counterparts. If we have micro harder, at least make the abilities have a reasonable cost.
28 Apr 2020, 18:42 PM

Why not make sprint just 5munis? Seems all Ost infantry requires more micro than their counterparts. If we have micro harder, at least make the abilities have a reasonable cost.

Good work genius, just start with assgrens and wipe the floor with the opponent asap by sprinting all over the map for basically no cost, capping much faster and getting in your opponents face wherever he is. Then get a 3 min 222 and laugh at him cuz you're that good.

10/10, I can't imagine a 0CP 5man assault squad with 5muni sprint being broken in any way.
28 Apr 2020, 19:07 PM

Wait. Are you saying that spending munitions will impact other things that require munitions?!? *furiously writes down notes* what's next? Are you going to tell me that increased map control nets more resources?
28 Apr 2020, 19:15 PM

Wait. Are you saying that spending munitions will impact other things that require munitions?!? *furiously writes down notes* what's next? Are you going to tell me that increased map control nets more resources?

Nah, he’s gonna be very gentle and not abuse assgren free sprint to cap everything early and push opponents off the map. That’s why he’s not even top 200 in 1s.
28 Apr 2020, 19:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2020, 17:04 PMMusti
Is there anyone that knows the difference in DPS between 0.35 and 0.50 moving acc? in and out of cover?

Less then 2,4 for 4 man tommy squad at range 14(easiest calculation).
For contrast, tommies at that range -IN- cover have 16 DPS.
So it moves their DPS from less then 5 to less then 8 (they have less DPS out of cover and I couldn't care enough to fetch the exact values).
28 Apr 2020, 19:44 PM

Lol yeah he is knocking down the pedistal he made and climbed on with his own hypocracy.

Expeted, deserved and quite funny to be honest.

On topic: bolster comes way to early. As 4 men tommies should have only 1 weapon slot. As 5 men 2. And bolster a final tech side tech as some one suggested earlier. not t0 minute 1 as its now basicly.

And as the only allied faction with four man squads what options do brits have vs Wehr sniper and ost doctrinal inf?

No doubt bolster is effective, but its pretty much mandatory vs Wehr sniper play to prevent early retreats. We saw how strong 5man gren into sniper was last tournament as Tommy spam was punished.

Now imagine how quick those games would have finished in Ost wins with four man squads. It's all good saying brits can rely on weapon upgrades that can up their DPS instead, but vs sniper play you need staying power in engagements and Brens can't help you there. Any rework with bolster with changing Tommy power level needs to have them at five man for this reason. We already had a year of Ostheer sniper dominance vs Brits when bolster was more expensive and fielded later. But it was changed to come earlier to give a chance vs sniper cheese.
28 Apr 2020, 19:50 PM

Why not make sprint just 5munis? Seems all Ost infantry requires more micro than their counterparts.

Lol

If we have micro harder, at least make the abilities have a reasonable cost.

Oorah is 15 munitions. Are you on crack?
28 Apr 2020, 20:19 PM

Permanently Banned

Lol

Oorah is 15 munitions. Are you on crack?

Doesn't oorah last for 10secs though?
28 Apr 2020, 21:41 PM

Doesn't oorah last for 10secs though?

Yeah which is why its already more expensive, not to mention cons are also carrying bolt actions...
28 Apr 2020, 21:52 PM

Permanently Banned

Yeah which is why its already more expensive, not to mention cons are also carrying bolt actions...

Yeah, and if u do the math, 5secs for 10 munis, oorah should cost 20munis. And I've seen cons oorah backwards to safety to counter agren sprint. Con DPS curve is far more generous than agrens.

Stock ability is more cost effective than the doctrinal ability? Nothing to see here. Just a typical day for Ostheer.
28 Apr 2020, 21:53 PM

Permanently Banned
28 Apr 2020, 21:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

We already had 5 muni sprint and people spam it from the beginning of the game to get to places faster.
28 Apr 2020, 21:55 PM

Permanently Banned
We already had 5 muni sprint and people spam it from the beginning of the game to get to places faster.
If u SPAM a 5 muni ability, it ain't cheap. Ost needs it's munis, SU - not so much.
28 Apr 2020, 21:56 PM

If u SPAM a 5 muni ability, it ain't cheap. Ost needs it's munis, SU - not so much.

Ah, I see you haven't played Soviets last couple of years!
At the current state, we're lucky merge and ram do not cost muni.
28 Apr 2020, 21:57 PM

Soviet needs muni just as much as anyone else now. Nearly every ability in the soviet arsenal (rightful) got a price increase over the years. The days of soviet having nothing to spend muni on but mines are long long gone.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★