Login

russian armor

1000 IQ Brits

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
16 Apr 2020, 20:28 PM

Nope, I didn't say that he NEVER got flanked, I'm saying he also got blobbed from the front as well. So stop manipulating what I said.

Did u see the way the brits flanked (I mean, charge head on) into MGs and cleared them with brute strength?

I didn't manipulate anything, you clearly suggested that it wasn't a flank. So so silly lol
16 Apr 2020, 20:29 PM

Permanently Banned

I didn't manipulate anything, you clearly suggested that it wasn't a flank. So so silly lol

Except I didn't say that he DIDN'T get flanked. Some losses were his fault and others were from brute force. JESUS CHRIST can u read.
16 Apr 2020, 20:32 PM

Permanently Banned

Plus the map control you're loosing while blobbing if your opponent is spread out.
Don't compare apples and oranges.

You literally need ONE unit the cap the rest of the map while Ost is frantically trying to protect what is his from the Brit blob. When every encounter needs perfect micro, otherwise u lose an mg, for example, how is that balanced?
16 Apr 2020, 20:35 PM

Except I didn't say that he DIDN'T get flanked. Some losses were his fault and others were from brute force.

No, you did say that and now your backpedaling cause someone called you out. You literally said they charged head on to the MGs to clear them. That's not what happened

And what you just said is also wrong, both MGs were flanked. If he hadn't trapped his pios in the middle he would've seen it coming

What does Brute force even mean here? 3 tommies beating 2 gren squads? How exactly is that an issue?
16 Apr 2020, 20:40 PM

Permanently Banned

No, you did say that and now your backpedaling cause someone called you out. You literally said they charged head on to the MGs to clear them. That's not what happened

And what you just said is also wrong, both MGs were flanked. If he hadn't trapped his pios in the middle he would've seen it coming

What does Brute force even mean here? 3 tommies beating 2 gren squads? How exactly is that an issue?

If you watched the entire replay you'll see that one of the blobs DID charge head on and clear an mg. I'm not denying that Dane made mistakes anywhere. I was fully aware that there were flanks, etc. I wasn't backpedaling and I never said Dane played a great or even good game and deserved to win. I'm simply pointing to the utter lack of skills it takes to play Brits these days. Now, piss off.
16 Apr 2020, 20:43 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

You understand that blobing requires zero micro and puts all the micro on pin-point positioning and timing of MG42 and pinpoint timing of which particular section to supress before they run out of the cone of fire. If the Ost player is able to supress all of them, Brits lose very little, one or two men and they simply retreat back to base, 30 seconds of map control. If Ost fucks up, they lose their mg EASILY. The difference in required micro to combat brit blobs far exceed micro for Brit blobbing

Camping and blobbing in the woods. A map which if you don't like both of those, you should veto on 2v2 (it's fine on 1v1).

You didn't address the part which i said the same would happen in the previous patch. You could rollback this patch right now and Dane would had lost in the same way.

Blobbing makes things easier and feel like cheese. But it doesn't mean it's the most optimal way, just an easier way to psychological mess with your opponent.
This is not something unique to this patch nor UKF.
16 Apr 2020, 20:44 PM

If you watched the entire replay you'll see that one of the blobs DID charge head on and clear an mg.

Yes and any faction can do that if they get lucky and knock out the MGs gunner. That has nothing to do with brits or the patch. You'll also see the other brit player had squads right next to that MG outside of the cone...

I'm simply pointing to the utter lack of skills it takes to play Brits these days. Now, piss off.

By showing a video where the player going against the Brits makes mistake after mistake? That makes no sense

16 Apr 2020, 20:49 PM

Permanently Banned

Yes and any faction can do that if they get lucky and knock out the MGs gunner. That has nothing to do with brits or the patch. You'll also see the other brit player had squads right next to that MG outside of the cone...

By showing a video where the player going against the Brits makes mistake after mistake? That makes no sense

Dane played alright actually. He did very well with his clown car (yet still didn't get many wipes) and was using inferior units but held the line for a respectable amount of time due to half-decent combined arms. It's clear that you're just a hater, if u fail to see anything positive that he and his ally did that game. AND I'M NOT SURPRISED AT ALL. You've proven time and time again, that you're allied biased, and you try probably one of people on these forums that try the hardest to deny how biased you are.
16 Apr 2020, 20:52 PM

Permanently Banned

Camping and blobbing in the woods. A map which if you don't like both of those, you should veto on 2v2 (it's fine on 1v1).

You didn't address the part which i said the same would happen in the previous patch. You could rollback this patch right now and Dane would had lost in the same way.

Blobbing makes things easier and feel like cheese. But it doesn't mean it's the most optimal way, just an easier way to psychological mess with your opponent.
This is not something unique to this patch nor UKF.

For that particular instance the mg set up late and would likely face the same consequences, but still, u see most of the time the UKF blob was in the open, so the blobs in the open would be less effective prepatch.
16 Apr 2020, 20:52 PM

Dane played alright actually. He did very well with his clown car (yet still didn't get many wipes) and was using inferior units but held the line for a respectable amount of time. It's clear that you're just a hater, if u fail to see anything positive that he and his ally did that game.

Lol what? Im not criticizing Dane, I'm criticizing you.... Sure there was some positive things, but he made lots of mistakes. Im criticizing YOU for using this as evidence of a balance issue.....

I think Dane is great. You are the problem here

AND I'M NOT SURPRISED AT ALL. You've proven time and time again, that you're allied biased, and you try probably one of people on these forums that try the hardest to deny how biased you are.

Is that why Effennewbie and Kirrick both accused me of being axis biased (among others)? You're the only one I have to deny this too.... lawls
16 Apr 2020, 20:56 PM

Permanently Banned

Lol what? Im not criticizing Dane, I'm criticizing you.... Sure there was some positive things, but he made lots of mistakes. Im criticizing YOU for using this as evidence of a balance issue.....

I think Dane is great. You are the problem here

U just said "By showing a video where the player going against the Brits makes mistake after mistake? That makes no sense" So you're saying Dane played terribly. You're therefore, criticizing Dane.
16 Apr 2020, 20:57 PM

U just said "By showing a video where the player going against the Brits makes mistake after mistake? That makes no sense" So you're saying Dane played terribly. You're therefore, criticizing Dane.

Yeah, he had one bad game. Saying someone had a bad game is not criticizing them as a person.... You are one seriously deluded dude
16 Apr 2020, 21:01 PM

Permanently Banned

Yeah, he had one bad game. Saying someone had a bad game is not criticizing them as a person.... You are one seriously deluded dude

This is you, backtracking on your words. "mistake after mistake" yet u somehow see nothing positive about his game.
16 Apr 2020, 21:04 PM

This is you, backtracking on your words. "mistake after mistake" yet u somehow see nothing positive about his game.

Literally my entire point is that your video doesn't show a balance issue. That's 100% what I was saying. I am not saying anything about Dane as a person, or his overall game

You made a thread in the balance section.... I'm talking about balance, seriously dude stop drinking the kool-aid
16 Apr 2020, 21:06 PM

Someone should close the thread.
16 Apr 2020, 21:09 PM

Permanently Banned

Literally my entire point is that your video doesn't show a balance issue. That's 100% what I was saying. I am not saying anything about Dane as a person, or his overall game

You made a thread in the balance section.... I'm talking about balance, seriously dude stop drinking the kool-aid

So u think sections are completely fine?
16 Apr 2020, 21:14 PM

So u think sections are completely fine?

Me like 3 days ago in a different thread:

I have no trouble believing tommies are OP. I just don't get what's wrong with this clip

I've been watching volks and grens nade maxims from the front for years with a much smaller numbers advantage

16 Apr 2020, 21:26 PM

Someone should close the thread.
16 Apr 2020, 21:34 PM

Permanently Banned
I'll just post another one. To remind the balance team of their utter incompetance.

"hOw dArE u iNsULt tHe bAlanCe tEaM. tHeY'rE jUsT vOlunTeErs, wOrKinG VEEEEERY hArD tO kEep thE gAmE bAlanCEd." Yeah and these "volunteers" had all winter to "work hard" and this is what they produce? Overall, balance hasn't changed much over the years and it's just the bal team imposing their will on the game, constantly changing the meta, while addressing the actual balance, let's say, every 3rd patch. And the egregious # of units that have been overbuffed or overnerfed..... do they know what moderation is?
16 Apr 2020, 21:34 PM

I'll just post another one. To remind the balance team of their utter incompetance.

"hOw dArE u iNsULt tHe bAlanCe tEaM. tHeY'rE jUsT vOlunTeErs, wOrKinG VEEEEERY hArD tO kEep thE gAmE bAlanCEd." Yeah and these "volunteers" had all winter to "work hard" and this is what they produce? Overall, balance hasn't changed much over the years and it's just the bal team imposing their will on the game, constantly changing the meta, while addressing the actual balance, let's say, every 3rd patch. And the egregious # of units that have been overbuffed or overnerfed..... do they know what moderation is?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight