Login

russian armor

1000 IQ Brits

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
16 Apr 2020, 19:31 PM

Permanently Banned
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/593740931

Skip to around the 2 hour mark. You will see advanced British manpower dogpile (aka blobs) tactics that would make the Soviets jealous. Easy mode indeed. I think this deserves a hotfix to actually fix the damn sections this time.
16 Apr 2020, 19:50 PM

Seeking and Creatife beating Imperial Dane is a balance issue?
16 Apr 2020, 19:57 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/593740931

Skip to around the 2 hour mark. You will see advanced British manpower dogpile (aka blobs) tactics that would make the Soviets jealous.

The 2 hour mark of the video you linked doesn't even have Brits in the game... I see Dane and OKW teammate getting stomped by double USF on rails and metal at 2 hours. And his teammate went for a walking stuka which was a horrible choice (Dane himself admits this)

Also rails and metal is complete trash (Dane also says this)... That train by the south fuel is just awful

If you're talking about the game after that on Crossing, Dane let both of his mg42s get flanked, AND trapped one of his own engineers with wire and then forgot it was there because "managing" 4 units at once was too difficult. But its definitely Relics fault, LOL

16 Apr 2020, 20:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

3 mins in and the amount of salt he is spewing. This is gonna be good.
16 Apr 2020, 20:12 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

3 mins in and the amount of salt he is spewing. This is gonna be good.

You know how it works. Everyone wants his proper part of the "REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!1!11!!"
16 Apr 2020, 20:13 PM

Rage is the only reason to watch Dane
16 Apr 2020, 20:13 PM

Permanently Banned

The 2 hour mark of the video you linked doesn't even have Brits in the game... I see Dane and OKW teammate getting stomped by double USF on rails and metal at 2 hours. And his teammate went for a walking stuka which was a horrible choice (Dane himself admits this)

Also rails and metal is complete trash (Dane also says this)... That train by the south fuel is just awful

If you're talking about the game after that on Crossing, Dane let both of his mg42s get flanked, AND trapped one of his own engineers with wire and then forgot it was there because "managing" 4 units at once was too difficult. But its definitely Relics fault

Did u see the way the brits flanked (I mean, charge head on) into MGs and cleared them with brute strength? And not surprised that you are one of the first to comment. Funny how u care about CoH2 when u spend most of your time playing CoH1.
16 Apr 2020, 20:15 PM

Let me guess, Dane never made any med bunkers again and was running against brits with half health gren, screaming tommies are op?
16 Apr 2020, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2020, 20:15 PMKatitof
Let me guess, Dane never made any med bunkers again and was running against brits with half health gren, screaming tommies are op?
16 Apr 2020, 20:16 PM

Permanently Banned
Sections are amazing in cover and great out of cover now. So there's zero drawbacks to the unit. How about "give and take" so if you want sections to have zero penalties out of cover, maybe remove some of their oh-so-deserving bonuses in cover????
16 Apr 2020, 20:17 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2020, 20:15 PMKatitof

Let me guess, you still haven't played a single game since 2016, still think 444 is a good way to counter AEC?
16 Apr 2020, 20:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Did u see the way the brits flanked (I mean, charge head on) into MGs and cleared them with brute strength? And not surprised that you are one of the first to comment. Funny how u care about CoH2 when u spend most of your time playing CoH1.

5 squads of IS with bolster using assault charging an MG which is not deploy in no cover by the time they are at 20ish range.
They then proceed to snipe the gunner before he can suppress more than 1 squad.

They could revert the patch and the same would happen.

If i were a dev and the game would be able to be patched server side, i would ninja revert the IS change and see how people would still be screaming IS OP.
16 Apr 2020, 20:20 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Dane was doing fine with the clowncar flamer wipes but the salt cloud his decision making.
16 Apr 2020, 20:21 PM

Master Seeking showing people how it’s done ww1 style.
16 Apr 2020, 20:22 PM

Did u see the way the brits flanked (I mean, charge head on) into MGs and cleared them with brute strength?

Lol that's a complete lie:
Dane gets flanked
It is clearly flanked from around the treeline, outside of the MGs cone

And not surprised that you are one of the first to comment. Funny how u care about CoH2 when u spend most of your time playing CoH1.

What does that even mean lol

Haven't played coh1 in years...
16 Apr 2020, 20:22 PM

Permanently Banned

5 squads of IS with bolster using assault charging an MG which is not deploy in no cover by the time they are at 20ish range.
They then proceed to snipe the gunner before he can suppress more than 1 squad.

They could revert the patch and the same would happen.

If i were a dev and the game would be able to be patched server side, i would ninja revert the IS change and see how people would still be screaming IS OP.

You understand that blobing requires zero micro and puts all the micro on pin-point positioning and timing of MG42 and pinpoint timing of which particular section to supress before they run out of the cone of fire. If the Ost player is able to supress all of them, Brits lose very little, one or two men and they simply retreat back to base, 30 seconds of map control. If Ost fucks up, they lose their mg EASILY. The difference in required micro to combat brit blobs far exceed micro for Brit blobbing
16 Apr 2020, 20:24 PM

Permanently Banned

Lol that's a complete lie:
Dane gets flanked
It is clearly flanked from around the treeline, outside of the MGs cone

What does that even mean lol

Haven't played coh1 in years...

I've seen someone with your EXACT username under the Livestream section broadcasting Coh1 on twitch. And yes he got flanked once, he also got brute forced as well by a blob later.
16 Apr 2020, 20:25 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

You understand that blobing requires zero micro and puts all the micro on pin-point positioning and timing of MG42 and pinpoint timing of which particular section to supress before they run out of the cone of fire. If the Ost player is able to supress all of them, Brits lose very little, one or two men and they simply retreat back to base, 30 seconds of map control. If Ost fucks up, they lose their mg EASILY. The difference in required micro to combat brit blobs far exceed micro for Brit blobbing

Plus the map control you're loosing while blobbing if your opponent is spread out.
Don't compare apples and oranges.
16 Apr 2020, 20:25 PM

I've seen someone with your EXACT username under the Livestream section broadcasting Coh1 on twitch.

Yup I've seen him too. There's about 3 or 4 SkysTheLimits in the coh community. One of them is a good friend of mine now lol, and he's also not the guy you're talking about...

You can even look at my twitch name dumbass, it has a number after it because someone else took the name already.............. Speaking of 1000 IQ

But stay on topic mister. You were lying about an MG getting flanked, remember?
16 Apr 2020, 20:26 PM

Permanently Banned

Yup I've seen him too. There's about 3 or 4 SkysTheLimits in the coh community. One of them is a good friend of mine now lol, and he's also not the guy you're talking about...

But stay on topic mister. You were lying about an MG getting flanked, remember?
Nope, I didn't say that he NEVER got flanked, I'm saying he also got blobbed from the front as well. So stop manipulating what I said.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS