Login

russian armor

"dead" bulletins

4 Apr 2020, 09:03 AM

Eh i still get ptsd from the elephant rotation bulletin being stacked, no thank you.

it could work but "good" bulletins should be toned down

30% less suppres for volks would make any mg useless
4 Apr 2020, 09:47 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Stack was a bad idea, better to concentrate on making effects from single bulletin feelable, but not powerful. Or like was said here before - passive bonuses as bulletins. Ostwind already has it right now.
4 Apr 2020, 10:01 AM

by the way, arent your mentioned heavy tank bulletins soon useful again? Because the timers will start once the heavy tank got destroyed next patch

that is correct but that would still mean there are some bulletins which are useless (m3 callin cooldown for example)

and honestly, i think it might be more interesting to change the mentioned bulletins into something else
4 Apr 2020, 10:01 AM

yeah im not a fan of it, remember mortar molotovs?
4 Apr 2020, 10:22 AM

yeah im not a fan of it, remember mortar molotovs?

Thats sounds brutal. Is there a video what that was?
4 Apr 2020, 13:48 PM

Thats sounds brutal. Is there a video what that was?

Tried to find a vid but couldnt find anything, but it was basically 21% increased range on the molotov
4 Apr 2020, 21:31 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Tried to find a vid but couldnt find anything, but it was basically 21% increased range on the molotov

That on itself is nothing.

But you have to remind that before, Gren/Cons used to get extended range on vet for like 25%. So the combination made it look silly.
4 Apr 2020, 22:23 PM

Just get rid of the bulletins at all. Same stats for everyone
5 Apr 2020, 02:51 AM

The insta throw long range flame nade already makes them trivial vs volks
5 Apr 2020, 13:33 PM

Stack was a bad idea, better to concentrate on making effects from single bulletin feelable, but not powerful. Or like was said here before - passive bonuses as bulletins. Ostwind already has it right now.

Someone mentioned stuff like bulletins adding a one off ability like infiltration for pathfinders etc

This sounds better to me but would be too much of an overhaul at this point
5 Apr 2020, 21:25 PM

Someone mentioned stuff like bulletins adding a one off ability like infiltration for pathfinders etc

This sounds better to me but would be too much of an overhaul at this point

They tried that when brits before they got released, mortar pit would have had different shells depending on your bulletins

-heavy rounds, high damage small range
-light rounds, low damage high range
-phosphor rounds

theres a good reason why it was cut
5 Apr 2020, 21:43 PM

They tried that when brits before they got released, mortar pit would have had different shells depending on your bulletins

-heavy rounds, high damage small range
-light rounds, low damage high range
-phosphor rounds

theres a good reason why it was cut

Because those should have been stock?
6 Apr 2020, 13:41 PM

Because those should have been stock?

it was stock but it wasnt fun for ost, being hit by phospor 24/7 isnt very fun
6 Apr 2020, 13:46 PM

Volksgrenadier cheaper shrecks needs to be reworked.....

No to bulletin stacking, cos that's how you get blobs ignoring your MGs by running up to them and tossing nades/molotovs. You really really don't want to find out what triple acc buff Obers can do to you....

Of course, even with 3 suppression bulletins for the MG34 AND stacked them - it'd still be a laughable MG. Broken record noises

tl;dr The patch team have bigger issues to deal with than old bulletins, unfortunately.
6 Apr 2020, 13:54 PM

tl;dr The patch team have bigger issues to deal with than old bulletins, unfortunately.

I do not agree with that.

If the MOD team has bigger issues to deal with it because with each patch the create new issues (see super heavy meta).

A single patch that fix a large number of issues a like vet bonuses, vet abilities, xp values, reinforcement speed and times, reinforcement cost and simple thing like bulletins would be far more useful than a patch that simply nerfs an op unit to oblivion and buff a obscure unit to OP level.
6 Apr 2020, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2020, 13:54 PMVipper

If the MOD team has bigger issues to deal with it because with each patch the create new issues (see super heavy meta).

A single patch that fix a large number of issues a like vet bonuses, vet abilities, xp values, reinforcement speed and times, reinforcement cost and simple thing like bulletins would be far more useful than a patch that simply nerfs an op unit to oblivion and buff a obscure unit to OP level.

This 100%
6 Apr 2020, 14:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2020, 13:54 PMVipper

Sadly, as much I want to agree with that, bulletins remain in the realm of the forgotten pile. I'm just going by what they've currently been changing. Bulletins unchanged basically since....well practically ever.

And yes, the MG34 remains a POS after five years! ***** ** ****. The bulletins are worthless on it! 110% of terrible is still terrible.
6 Apr 2020, 15:33 PM

That on itself is nothing.

But you have to remind that before, Gren/Cons used to get extended range on vet for like 25%. So the combination made it look silly.

Lol I remember when USF was unplayable because 50 Cal couldn't suppress and once Grens hit Vet 2 they would get their ICMB rifle grenades and nuke you from across the map before you could think of suppressing them.
9 Apr 2020, 15:23 PM

Lol I remember when USF was unplayable because 50 Cal couldn't suppress and once Grens hit Vet 2 they would get their ICMB rifle grenades and nuke you from across the map before you could think of suppressing them.

the """""""low"""""" damage grenade still does """""""low"""""" damage, .50 cal can kinda supress now though
22 Apr 2020, 13:43 PM

I hope its not too much of a necro, but i saw an axis player with this bulletin and i cant stop but wonder what part is missing in the german translation...

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★