Login

russian armor

infantry balance

24 Mar 2020, 11:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2020, 10:46 AMedo

first you have to get the to the point if the unit has to be changed or not. anyways shocktroops need a nerf to damage and target size because 1 squad alone wipes out many squads

You've just shouted how badly you need to learn to play with this statement here.
edo
24 Mar 2020, 11:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2020, 01:52 AMblancat
1) yep
2) yep, 7man cons need more nerf
3) No

I said PIONEERS, not sturm ones
4) Nerf FG42 first, and then falls can equip 4 Fg42 like before
Other paratroopers come out 3cp and falls is 2cp
Need more word?
you're right, the cp can be brought to 3 but the nerf no, the others have 5 or 6 units against 4
5) MG balance is fine
6) Think about cost and CP
true but 2 squads with stg44 still get whiped out, as cost you're at 520mp
7) L2P issue
8) Does volk cost anything to unlock stg44? Play USF first
i do play US too, to unlock them you have to build a HQ, also for panzerfaust, muabe replage stg44 with fg42 and ask 120 ammo
9) No
10) No
11) I agree if Mg34 is unlocked when the first sWS truck is produced
if you play against mg's spammers you're dead with okw
12) L2p issue
13) No
yes
edo
24 Mar 2020, 11:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2020, 11:01 AMKatitof

You've just shouted how badly you need to learn to play with this statement here.

i think i've been enough clear with explanations and solutions but no one is never happy, nvm
24 Mar 2020, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2020, 11:07 AMedo

i think i've been enough clear with explanations and solutions but no one is never happy, nvm

Not a single player agreed with you and there are some exceptional bads here who see everything as problematic, yet even them didn't agreed with you.
24 Mar 2020, 13:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 11:54 AMedo

1)shocktroops must be nerfed, you can't pretend to be countered only with vehicles and they're overperfoming for they're cost, in early game at 2 cp you don't have tanks to counter them, and even if you do they will be backed my zis. mg's can't alway be in the right place at the right moment and can be avoided with a smoke granade. end? not even 1k manpower total inf squad can deal with 1 of them at close range

Of course, you are right. They can bully everthing head on and god forbid they are on your retreat path. Terrible, especially when used against ostheer. Just like with most Soviet stuff they are just too cheap for what you get. Either nerf or just increase the price accordingly (better solution imo).
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2020, 11:54 AMedo

12)okw has the rocketwefer but ostheer don't and they can't counter a UC with a mg i yellow cover already placed

The best way to counter UC is 222. But then watch out for a the AEC which will kill it easily. For that you need a pak (AEC will escape easily with smoke, though unless the UK player is a complete *****)
edo
27 Mar 2020, 09:17 AM

-Shocktroops actually had a too high damage reduction and dps that doesn't allow any kind of infantry to counter them
-okw can be easily blocked by mg spam in early game, it should be allowed to have the mg at start too
-the mg34 sucks and it's almost the same of a 42, needs an upgrade to the dps
-modifie retreat bonus because up to now when i retreat my troops they can easily be killed by a scout car with troops with flamethrower or t-70, i can't do the same to the allied infantry with a panzer 2 or a sdk 250 with panzergranadiers till i don't get in theyre base
-pioneers need to be removed they're damage demoltiplier because even with the flamethrower equipped they're not effective against enemy infantry unlike the other factions, or flamthrower damage equalised to the ones of the other factions.
27 Mar 2020, 09:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2020, 09:17 AMedo
-Shocktroops actually had a too high damage reduction and dps that doesn't allow any kind of infantry to counter them
-okw can be easily blocked by mg spam in early game, it should be allowed to have the mg at start too
-the mg34 sucks and it's almost the same of a 42, needs an upgrade to the dps
-modifie retreat bonus because up to now when i retreat my troops they can easily be killed by a scout car with troops with flamethrower or t-70, i can't do the same to the allied infantry with a panzer 2 or a sdk 250 with panzergranadiers till i don't get in theyre base
-pioneers need to be removed they're damage demoltiplier because even with the flamethrower equipped they're not effective against enemy infantry unlike the other factions, or flamthrower damage equalised to the ones of the other factions.

To clarify:
Shock troops have armor nor damage reduction
edo
27 Mar 2020, 11:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2020, 09:55 AMVipper

To clarify:
Shock troops have armor nor damage reduction

thank you, that depends how developers improve it, anyways they're really to hard to kill with any kind of infantry and number of them, so they need a armor reduction because they can charge without problems any squad in cover frontally
27 Mar 2020, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2020, 11:10 AMedo

thank you, that depends how developers improve it, anyways they're really to hard to kill with any kind of infantry and number of them, so they need a armor reduction because they can charge without problems any squad in cover frontally

That's.... exactly how they are supposed to work and be used.

Use vehicles or HMGs, you have both at the time they arrive.
27 Mar 2020, 13:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Mar 2020, 13:04 PMedo

i know how to play jerk, fuck off

The sole existence of this very thread made by you proves otherwise.
Unless you've put a coma and "fuck" there by accident.
27 Mar 2020, 13:44 PM

Allowing raketen to turn while camoed wouldn't be a bad idea though, just give it -80% speed like cloaked zis guns for Soviets.

Currently movement commands are put on halt for Raketen while camoed, so if you cancel camo they'Il execute them. :snfPeter:
27 Mar 2020, 13:51 PM

Can we talk about the MG34 being laughable? Getting rather tired of seeing infantry still crawling towards it despite Incendiary rounds being active.
27 Mar 2020, 14:09 PM

Allowing raketen to turn while camoed wouldn't be a bad idea though, just give it -80% speed like cloaked zis guns for Soviets.

Currently movement commands are put on halt for Raketen while camoed, so if you cancel camo they'Il execute them. :snfPeter:

The unit can turn in camo but cemo need to be looked at.

First of all there is little reason to even use camo before vet 3 and there is even less reason to have different mechanism than other camo atgs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
Peru 10
unknown 8
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %