Login

russian armor

Strange Old Buffs

10 Mar 2020, 17:05 PM

* After so many changes left, right, center, and then down, yea, it needs a total clean and polish.
It needs recoding. It's 32 Bits! The Spaghetti Code is bad. Also, we want side armor on tanks :)

Code changes won't happen, especially recompiling the game into 64-bit; I doubt there's anyone working on CoH2 with either the skill-set or access to the code/tools to do that. It would also require a ton of testing.

However, the things we can change, like unit/ability stats, tool-tips, etc. could really use a review. For example the inconsistent friendly-fire for units/abilities.
10 Mar 2020, 19:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2020, 14:36 PMVipper

I don't think so, other engineer units are far more cost efficient and OStheer are about synergy and combined arms. (although currently USF easily compete with them).

What does cost efficiency mean for engineers though? Like sturms give you so much for their cost that they area overburdened

I don't see how pios are any less efficient than most engies, the Teller mine is one of the best "engineer tools" in the game. Not that I think they need to lose bonus vision, but maybe not have as much? I feel like +5 over other squads would be enough
10 Mar 2020, 19:52 PM

What does cost efficiency mean for engineers though? Like sturms give you so much for their cost that they area overburdened

I don't see how pios are any less efficient than most engies, the Teller mine is one of the best "engineer tools" in the game. Not that I think they need to lose bonus vision, but maybe not have as much? I feel like +5 over other squads would be enough

I was talking more about combat performance and assumed that "what engineers can build" falls under faction design.

Else Ro.Eng one could argue that should be considered OP since they can built emplacements...
10 Mar 2020, 20:06 PM

german pioneers are fine cqc they can basically defend an mg with the sidegunners against any earlygame threat

the only sqad that might win is the penals
10 Mar 2020, 20:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2020, 19:52 PMVipper

Else Ro.Eng one could argue that should be considered OP since they can built emplacements...

Not really imo. There's a reason they're the only engineer you don't start with AND need to tech up for
10 Mar 2020, 20:45 PM

Inb4 complaints of Sturmpioneers being OP as combat engineers. Heard it here first folks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★