Login

russian armor

When to reduce Panzerwerfer and Stuka Zee Fuss performance?

29 Feb 2020, 05:12 AM

Wow just wow, watch the 4v4 noob tournements. You can lose many panthers early on but just hang in there, to mass Stuka and boom comeback! Wafer is no better, squad wiping arty.

Suggestions

Space out werfer rockets so that it cannot just squads wipe an area. Squads. With an S
Reduce it speed to 6. Move suppression to vet2

Reduce stuka damage to 160. Reduce its speed to 6. Increase fuel cost to 115
29 Feb 2020, 06:51 AM

How about we don't use a 4v4 NOOB tournament to determine if the game is balanced?
29 Feb 2020, 07:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2020, 05:12 AMmrgame2
Increase fuel cost to 125.

You will never see the stuka again if you do this. At least be subtle in the trolling
29 Feb 2020, 07:14 AM

Even colliope and preist need 115 fuel
29 Feb 2020, 07:26 AM

Lmao complaining about squad wipe potential of Werfer which is almost universally agreed to be the worst rocket arty. Stop dude just stop :lolol::lolol::lolol:
29 Feb 2020, 08:06 AM

You will never see the stuka again if you do this. At least be subtle in the trolling

115 then.
It should make okw think of resource allocation
29 Feb 2020, 08:36 AM

Even colliope and preist need 115 fuel

Now check the durability and range...
29 Feb 2020, 08:41 AM

How about we don't use a 4v4 NOOB tournament to determine if the game is balanced?

That's condescending.. besides they are 500-900 rank iirc. 4v4 is most popular mode, it will be fair to consider the majority issue
29 Feb 2020, 08:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2020, 08:36 AMVipper

Now check the durability and range...

Stuka has 1000 range what a cheat mode.
Knock the fellow head who thought this make sense.
29 Feb 2020, 08:48 AM

Lmao complaining about squad wipe potential of Werfer which is almost universally agreed to be the worst rocket arty. Stop dude just stop :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Werfer close range is too insanely good, hence i suggest to spread its rockets even in close range. To be fairer
29 Feb 2020, 10:57 AM

Not true, among all tests I have done and all gaming experiences I had, panzerwerfer has the highest wiping potential, especially in 4v4. And it is also the one that has the highest dmg dealing potential. It is, however, need more skills to use. If properly used, a single OST player can deal the most amount of damage in any team game even without building any AT vehicles. I have done it at least ten times, and it is not rear to see an OST player in team games who only dedicated to building panzerwerfer. Also, if you wonder, I rank top 100 for OST in 4v4, and a dedicated unit tester and analyzer.
29 Feb 2020, 18:27 PM

Funfact: There are artys can be dodged and these which cannot. Panzerwerfer has brutal long shooting/hitting times and very bad fuk in comparison to Katjushas or Mattress.

Sometimes you get wiped by Panzerwerfer, because your enemy knew your path. But killing 6men troups with that weapon isn't really a fix thing.
1 Mar 2020, 06:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2020, 10:57 AMHarry

Not true, among all tests I have done and all gaming experiences I had, panzerwerfer has the highest wiping potential, especially in 4v4. And it is also the one that has the highest dmg dealing potential. It is, however, need more skills to use. If properly used, a single OST player can deal the most amount of damage in any team game even without building any AT vehicles. I have done it at least ten times, and it is not rear to see an OST player in team games who only dedicated to building panzerwerfer. Also, if you wonder, I rank top 100 for OST in 4v4, and a dedicated unit tester and analyzer.

Sound like someone really played the game.

Werfer needs a rocket spacing nerf
1 Mar 2020, 08:54 AM

In terms of wipe potential, I'd rank
1. Calliope (hard to dodge, large number of rockets, good saturation, consistent fire rate)
2. Katyusha/stuka(katyusha is harder to dodge at close range, but stuka is better vs stationary targets)
3. Panzerwerfer(long travel time makes it easy to dodge and small rocket count can result in poor saturation, tighter scatter at close range can be effective when opponents multitasking is taxed)
4. Land mattress (horrible scatter, short range, poor mobility)

Neither the werfer nor stuka feel overpowered to me.
1 Mar 2020, 10:16 AM

In terms of wipe potential, I'd rank
1. Calliope (hard to dodge, large number of rockets, good saturation, consistent fire rate)
2. Katyusha/stuka(katyusha is harder to dodge at close range, but stuka is better vs stationary targets)
3. Panzerwerfer(long travel time makes it easy to dodge and small rocket count can result in poor saturation, tighter scatter at close range can be effective when opponents multitasking is taxed)
4. Land mattress (horrible scatter, short range, poor mobility)

Neither the werfer nor stuka feel overpowered to me.

I have said in my post, based on my tests( tests took us hours to complete), Panzerwerfer is having more wiping and damaging dealing potential than any other stock rocket unit. It is, however, worse than Calliope. A lot of players like to declare an inconsistency in Panzerwerfer's performance. We also noticed it. Yet, however, this inconsistency will start to shade off as the battlefield is becoming more and more chaotic, which means it is an excellent tool in 4v4 and 3v3.
Also, in our tests, Stuka shows the best consistency and the most balance damage output. Katy, on the other hand, is very, very, very RNG based. It is only consistently performed against OST (OKW excluded) team weapons and grenadier spam, and that's it.
And, probably a lot of people have not noticed, the reaction time for you to dodge Katy close range is exactly the same(1.3~1.5 sec) for you to dodge Panzerwerfer rockets if the initial rockets launching audio warning bugged out. And the required conditions for the bug to happen are either: 1. More than one Panzerwerfer fired at the same time. 2. Heavy crossfire taking place on the camera position And at least one more position on the other area of the map. Both conditions happen very often in 3v3 and 4v4 games.

1 Mar 2020, 17:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2020, 10:16 AMHarry

snip

How did you set up your experiment? How close to real matches do you consider it was?

Do you realize that pwerfer and wstukas projectiles land almost vertically meanwhile the allied variants have some horizontal velocity in it?

I cant really agree with the argument you bring in unless you really show a correct procedure according the game mechanics.

I agree with serrith about the wiping potential of rocket arty.
1 Mar 2020, 17:33 PM

I have said in my post, based on my tests( tests took us hours to complete)

If I tried to publish a research paper on a proper scientific journal and didn’t include any kind of methodology because “trust me bro it took hours to do this” then they’d tell me to garden off.

That’s pretty much what your post here is worth.
1 Mar 2020, 18:05 PM

I have said in my post, based on my tests( tests took us hours to complete), Panzerwerfer is having more wiping and damaging dealing potential than any other stock rocket unit. It is, however, worse than Calliope. A lot of players like to declare an inconsistency in Panzerwerfer's performance. We also noticed it. Yet, however, this inconsistency will start to shade off as the battlefield is becoming more and more chaotic, which means it is an excellent tool in 4v4 and 3v3.
Also, in our tests, Stuka shows the best consistency and the most balance damage output. Katy, on the other hand, is very, very, very RNG based. It is only consistently performed against OST (OKW excluded) team weapons and grenadier spam, and that's it.
And, probably a lot of people have not noticed, the reaction time for you to dodge Katy close range is exactly the same(1.3~1.5 sec) for you to dodge Panzerwerfer rockets if the initial rockets launching audio warning bugged out. And the required conditions for the bug to happen are either: 1. More than one Panzerwerfer fired at the same time. 2. Heavy crossfire taking place on the camera position And at least one more position on the other area of the map. Both conditions happen very often in 3v3 and 4v4 games.

Any rocket arty has good wipe potential if your opponent doesnt notice them being fired right away.
1 Mar 2020, 21:09 PM

Can you hook me up with your dealer? I really need to absolutely lose touch with reality right now and its very clear you are on something thatt will make that possible. Dm me pls so i cannfigure out how much its going to cost.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight