Login

russian armor

Ostheer T4 Hot garbage or Actually fine?

PAGES (7)down
2 Nov 2019, 07:43 AM

So just because brumbar isnt built multiple times in 1vs1 like it is in 2vs2+ that makes the fact it's not limited to 1 invalid?

Lol it's quite laughable to make such a case, when even now post nerf players still build double brum in team games and just lob shells everywhere to wipe team weapons or to clear out VPs.

It's not meta with the current heavy focus sure, but brum still does it's job to punish players relying in zooks and the odd AT gun or two. Something the ostwind most certainly will struggle with.

Dont be such a hypocrite.
When we discussed about comets performance and i pointed out them not being limited to 1, that fact was discarded blindly, but now when its about brumbars it matters?

Team games were never a trutworthy balance benchmark, why bring that up in this discussion?

And what does ostwinds have to do with this, if off topic were a valid argument (which is not) i wouldnt be answering it this whole paragraph of it.
2 Nov 2019, 09:44 AM

I've already said, nobody asks for an overbuff/overnerf for ANY unit. The fault lies solely on the balance team.

Speaking of axes to grind, you seem to have a axe to grind with axis factions. Do u want me the post all the youtube comments I've seen you post on replays? Almost all of them are either X allied unit is UP or X axis unit is OP. From seeing your youtube comments I can say with absolute certainty that you spend a significant majority of time playing allies so you're no less biased than me.

And I never asked for Brum to one shot anything. If you go back to the thread I created about Brum UP, I said the Brum was triple nerfed. All I wanted was the bal team to revert ONLY one of those nerfs, that's it.

I misquoted you with the one shotting, apologies for that.

As for my axe to grind. I do play allies mostly sov is my faction by far, as seen by my comments. I post my comments there to balance out the playing field. I mostly counter argu to other peoples claims of op or up. But you can see that yourself. By far most people that comment there dont or barely play allies, yet always claim allies op for whatever reason. Allies winning is because of cheese and op crutch units, axis winning is because they play better.....
Axis up and Allies op is the general theme there.
Dane greatly favoring ost amplifies this.
He has really good insights, but i dont agree with al of his points.
I try to show the other side there what almost noone does.

Having both strong axis and allied factions is good for the game. I want that, but balanced out with different strengths and weaknesses.
Ost t4 imo suffers from allied td buffs wich was neccary, allied late game struggled greatly in the at department. In turn allied inf was being anihalated by the heavies. Those heavies need to be delayed greatly. Panthers could be delayed some as well imo. Then the td,s can have a look as well esp the jackson.

2 Nov 2019, 10:35 AM

Solid for 2v2+ and terrible for 1v1.

Not sure what you can do to make it viable in 1v1 without making it horrendously op in 2v2+ like it was before the brummbar nerf.
2 Nov 2019, 11:31 AM

Dont be such a hypocrite.
When we discussed about comets performance and i pointed out them not being limited to 1, that fact was discarded blindly, but now when its about brumbars it matters?

Team games were never a trutworthy balance benchmark, why bring that up in this discussion?

And what does ostwinds have to do with this, if off topic were a valid argument (which is not) i wouldnt be answering it this whole paragraph of it.

If you're gonna call me a hypocrite then you're gonna have to bring up a quote of my supposed hypocrisy. I don really remember anyone being against comet buffs apart from one or two axis fanboys. The unit was trash. But current brum is OK, if it needs anything then that's a minor 10fuel snipped off or slightly lower cool down on barrage. Giving it it's old armor or range back will make it OP.

And my ostwind paragraph was more directed at the crying in this thread that ostwind does the same job for cheaper. Not really directed at you. I should have separated the text better.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS