Login

russian armor

This is the biggest load of B.S. right here.

• This thread is locked
19 Oct 2019, 07:10 AM

https://youtu.be/IbCGxxAx85Y

USF vs OKW. The USF player out plays and out maneuvers the OKW player the whole game but then the OKW player just right clicks a Tiger and wins the game. And you wonder why OST is EZ mode version 1 and OKW is EZ mode version 2. What a bunch of b.s. I have never once seen an Allied faction get out played so badly then call in a super unit to win at the last minute. I've seen it and done it myself with Axis a few times however.
19 Oct 2019, 09:25 AM

Are u gonna bring out the last mini tourney where the 2 top player only won as usf with Pershing easy win going 5-0 with usf in less tha 20 min each game stomping both okw and ost

Or are u gonna STFU ?

Only u are the biggest B.S. in this forum
19 Oct 2019, 09:48 AM

Are u gonna bring out the last mini tourney where the 2 top player only won as usf with Pershing easy win going 5-0 with usf in less tha 20 min each game stomping both okw and ost

Or are u gonna STFU ?

Only u are the biggest B.S. in this forum

They went 5-0 playing both axis and allies because players rotate

A 5-0 stomp shows the vast gulf in player skill, and is nothing to do with army balance
19 Oct 2019, 10:45 AM

nope they usf went 5-0 they only won when they played usf, they couldn't put a dent in usf when playing okw or ost

this just show u don't even see pro player games
19 Oct 2019, 10:51 AM

Price IS a better player than Ongsong, yeah he had a rough start but Ongsong seems to struggle with late game units.

I say this having played several matches against him including one in the last few days on the same map him using the same strategy except me as Ostheer instead of OKW. The game was similar in that he had strong map control early due to pathfinder+pack Howie cheese, but the match had a complete 180 swing when he threw away his armor in a couple very poor engagements.
I'm not a horrible player but I'm nowhere near as good as Price and if I could best ongsong using that strat, then there is no doubt Price could as well.
This replay is not some magical revelation.
19 Oct 2019, 10:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2019, 07:10 AMCODGUY

USF vs OKW. The USF player out plays and out maneuvers the OKW player the whole game but then the OKW player just right clicks a Tiger and wins the game. And you wonder why OST is EZ mode version 1 and OKW is EZ mode version 2. What a bunch of b.s. I have never once seen an Allied faction get out played so badly then call in a super unit to win at the last minute. I've seen it and done it myself with Axis a few times however.

This is just the way Price plays OKW. He camps one side of the map and waits for his Tiger. The fact he managed to hold out for the Tiger while his opponent had the upperhand shows why Price is a rank 10-20 player and his opponent isn't.

He also pushed in when his opponent was weak:
- AT gun was out position and got wiped.
- Sherman was damaged and being repaired.
- Zooks weren't teched, instead most munitions were spent on Butterfly bombs.
- No nearby snares when Tiger attacked.
- Jackson was late to be build and arrived only when all support was gone.

They went 5-0 playing both axis and allies because players rotate

A 5-0 stomp shows the vast gulf in player skill, and is nothing to do with army balance

He means USF won 5 out of 5 matches (it was Nicko vs Von).

Not a very good argument though, it was previous patch and 2 top players aren't quite enough to judge balance. It would be better to watch tourney today.
19 Oct 2019, 11:05 AM

Not a very good argument though, it was previous patch and 2 top players aren't quite enough to judge balance. It would be better to watch tourney today.
this is so fucking ironic

isn't the OP using 1 game from price and some random ?

ukf op confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaMjd53f0k&t=2118s ?
19 Oct 2019, 11:13 AM

I understand you. But this is how the game works.
The same story happens when Pershing or IS2 hit the field.
Heavys can ruin you or win you. They costs 230FU, so, they gotta be good, or at least, decent.
19 Oct 2019, 11:16 AM

quote from thigh rope on the same video:

Go axis and one click win.
Kidzin
5 days ago
Hope you are just joking
tightrope gaming
5 days ago
@Kidzin Best to just ignore those kinds of comments

kind of comment like CODGUY entire existance
19 Oct 2019, 11:48 AM

I stand corrected - a victim of poor memory and a pretty awfully worded sentance by Stug

Either way, we're a patch down the line since then and there is a prixe tourney right around the corner. I'm watching that to get a better idea of where top tier play stands.
19 Oct 2019, 11:51 AM

I disagree heavily. Usf player didnt have much in the way of at, and taking note match has been on already for 19 minutes and hasnt seen price using any tanks should be self evident that he is saving for heavy tank. Usf player could have been more prepared to arrival of the tiger. he could have scrounged second at gun out in prepare.

Also the usf guy wasnt so overmatched by tiger, he brought it low quite many times.
19 Oct 2019, 12:09 PM

This video is more a indication that Super heavies tank arrive to early than anything else.

It could easily have been an Ostheer Tiger , a Croc an IS-2 or Pershing that won the game...
19 Oct 2019, 12:45 PM

I've seen it and done it myself with Axis a few times however.

I imagine it’s quite difficult to overcome your opponents down there at level 4.
19 Oct 2019, 12:52 PM

l2p or uninstall pls
20 Oct 2019, 17:31 PM

I disagree heavily. Usf player didnt have much in the way of at, and taking note match has been on already for 19 minutes and hasnt seen price using any tanks should be self evident that he is saving for heavy tank. Usf player could have been more prepared to arrival of the tiger. he could have scrounged second at gun out in prepare.

Also the usf guy wasnt so overmatched by tiger, he brought it low quite many times.

He took a lot of health from the Tiger on only the first Tiger dive. He didn't follow-up well. Had he dropped the clustermines on the MG instead of the truck it might have been very different. He also lost his AT gun and didn't replace it, which was critical when the Tiger dived the second time. It's a case of small mistakes snowballing into a loss.

Part of the "out plays and out maneuvers" was that the USF had both an M20 and Sherman while the OKW was saving for the Tiger.

In short, I don't think you could conclude anything anything from this replay. Someone could make the same replay except switch sides and replace the M20 and Sherman with the Luchs and Puma, then replace the Tiger with a Pershing.
20 Oct 2019, 18:11 PM

Permanently Banned
People still wonder despite your dedication to basically "living" on these forums, CodGuy, how do u still have a 4 digit rank? Why don't you ask yourself that for once instead of making irrelevant thread after thread?
20 Oct 2019, 18:20 PM

this is so fucking ironic

isn't the OP using 1 game from price and some random ?

ukf op confirmed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaMjd53f0k&t=2118s ?

If you would have read the post he just told OP why it wasn't because of balance that Price (OKW) won. You're just flailing around at everyone at this point, I worry about your blood pressure lol.
20 Oct 2019, 18:35 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

/locked due to lack of constructive feedback from most parties in the thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight