Login

russian armor

Pak40 death loop buff?

19 Sep 2019, 12:17 PM

All AT guns do this.

The Maxim Deathloop's considered a problem because most of the MGs teleport from shoulder to shoulder during a retreat.
19 Sep 2019, 12:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2019, 12:17 PMLago
All AT guns do this.

The Maxim Deathloop's considered a problem because most of the MGs teleport from shoulder to shoulder during a retreat.

It is actually half and half

Mg-34/Mg-42/Vickers teleport
Maxim/0.5/Dhsk no telepot
19 Sep 2019, 14:40 PM

The fact that everyone is shitting on you mrgame2 means that the problem here is with you...

L2p
19 Sep 2019, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2019, 12:37 PMVipper

It is actually half and half

Mg-34/Mg-42/Vickers teleport
Maxim/0.5/Dhsk no telepot

Why does the 50 cal have issues with deathloop when its carried on the shoulder unlike the other 2? Shouldn't it teleport to the next guy then?
19 Sep 2019, 16:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2019, 14:40 PMgbem
The fact that everyone is shitting on you mrgame2 means that the problem here is with you...

L2p

that's faulty logic

though I also don't agree with him
19 Sep 2019, 16:31 PM

Why does the 50 cal have issues with deathloop when its carried on the shoulder unlike the other 2? Shouldn't it teleport to the next guy then?

I do not know. Its an animation thing. As far as I have seen if the operator dies the weapon fall to the ground and the other crew members try to pick it up.
19 Sep 2019, 22:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2019, 04:50 AMmrgame2
Im generally fine with live state of pak40. But it is marginal imo, not most capable, in terms of what it has to deal with, and what it can get countered. So if we are exploring help to marginal units, i consider pak40 more urgent than maxim

I don't think getting cqc decrew is fully doing wrong. consider allies are better cqc, much better than Wehr for sure. The amount of decrew chances against it is higher than others ATG.

Then you consider the vet bonus, i believe pak40 got the least. Allies got good vet bonus because at that time, they need to deal with axis heavy. Today, tide has turned against wehr or at least they are not scaling with the changes.

Pak40 is slowest reposition, has got the most counters, has lowest vet bonus and has to supplement wehr weak doc armor against allies armor

My point is that if you're letting the pak40, a 60 range ANTI TANK gun, constantly get attacked by cqc infantry, you're being outplayed anyway. That's how you counter AT guns. With infantry. Preferably flanking, close range infantry. Get some pgrens or use your 42 better next time. The pak40 does its job and does it well, it doesn't do things that aren't its job (like getting shot at or fighting infantry) very well. Shocker.

People complain about maxim because it barely even does its job in the first place and gets bodied by single infantry squads on occasion because of the deathlop, which is an entirely diferent phenomenon than the one you're talking about now.
19 Sep 2019, 22:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2019, 02:49 AMCODGUY
What are you even talking about? Deathloop for a PAK40? That's just called normal run of the mill death.
20 Sep 2019, 04:15 AM

My point is that if you're letting the pak40, a 60 range ANTI TANK gun, constantly get attacked by cqc infantry, you're being outplayed anyway. That's how you counter AT guns. With infantry. Preferably flanking, close range infantry. Get some pgrens or use your 42 better next time. The pak40 does its job and does it well, it doesn't do things that aren't its job (like getting shot at or fighting infantry) very well. Shocker.

People complain about maxim because it barely even does its job in the first place and gets bodied by single infantry squads on occasion because of the deathlop, which is an entirely diferent phenomenon than the one you're talking about now.

But that's the thing. From tests and personal experience, maxim does do its job well. With latest free buff it gets even better with vet bonus.

If you are getting model drop by grens/pg, then it can be down to not maximising enough the maxim superior pin, reposition and survival times.

Imo it is unlike the pak40. Sure it is fine now, but perhaps not fine-fine, with state of counters against it and wehrboo needs most a good ATG that scale well. Over many patches, we already seen wehr more static composition has been very counterable. Heck the bunker just got a nerf.

Just imo, between pressing needs to examine a unit, it has to pak40 before maxim.
20 Sep 2019, 09:16 AM

Uau mrgame2 vs CODGUY
20 Sep 2019, 11:38 AM

The best AT gun needs a look at before the worst mg... OK there champ...
20 Sep 2019, 11:40 AM

The best AT gun needs a look at before the worst mg... OK there champ...

We don't need to buff worst mg in game to be on pair and have it perform reliably, we need to nerf all the others to its level, believe me, there is no other way, only that will bring balance to the force :snfPeter:
20 Sep 2019, 16:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2019, 11:40 AMKatitof

We don't need to buff worst mg in game to be on pair and have it perform reliably, we need to nerf all the others to its level, believe me, there is no other way, only that will bring balance to the force :snfPeter:

Why you bully?
21 Sep 2019, 00:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2019, 04:15 AMmrgame2

But that's the thing. From tests and personal experience, maxim does do its job well. With latest free buff it gets even better with vet bonus.

If you are getting model drop by grens/pg, then it can be down to not maximising enough the maxim superior pin, reposition and survival times.

Imo it is unlike the pak40. Sure it is fine now, but perhaps not fine-fine, with state of counters against it and wehrboo needs most a good ATG that scale well. Over many patches, we already seen wehr more static composition has been very counterable. Heck the bunker just got a nerf.

Just imo, between pressing needs to examine a unit, it has to pak40 before maxim.

lol.

You're mad that pak40 gets countered but its counters?

Bunker didn't even get nerfed that hard, it just doesn't do anything it shouldn't have been doing in the first place (providing vision way beyond its arc, which is already self-spotting anyway).

100% an l2p issue, sorry bud.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS