Login

russian armor

Gratitude to patch team

13 Sep 2019, 18:06 PM
Donator 11

I just want to say thanks to the patch team for their work once more. I was particularly impressed with the speed of the development and rollout of this latest very large patch suggesting they’ve really got the hang of it. Sure there are a few bugs etc and possibly some fine tuning after all the changes but it’s impressive what they’ve done unpaid.

As a Wehraboo I would particularly like to single out the 0.3 boost to repair speed by teching minesweepers for gratitude. As you stare at the pile of wrecked tanks parked in your base this provides just that little balm to soothe the frustration and get back to the fun action bit a little quicker.
13 Sep 2019, 18:08 PM
Donator 11

Agreed, they made Heavy Tanks fun to use again and a real menace not just a large hitpoint pool and finally finally a proper buff to ostheer. Game feels more and more like vanilla coh so a huge thank you everyone involved.
13 Sep 2019, 18:12 PM

Thanks for the hard work guys
13 Sep 2019, 22:44 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I am really happy, that Red Army got so much love, now all soviet doctrine units are fine and interesting to play. Thank you so much for this hard work! Maybe some doctrines need some really small tweaks, but still it is much better, than was before!
14 Sep 2019, 13:59 PM

Im here to say thanks to the dev/patch team too.
14 Sep 2019, 14:15 PM

For the Falls (not exactly as community generally wanted tho) and Grenadier changes especially. Thanks a lot.
14 Sep 2019, 14:45 PM

Thanks for all the work on it. To an outsider like me, it looked like a really ambitious patch with many units touched. The quality was great also with few bugs and a prompt hotfix.
14 Sep 2019, 14:47 PM

Cheers to the mod team and Relic. As I have said before, reading thru 1000's of posts is a lot of work. On top of all of the real work that had to be done. That is a huge sacrifice for the community!

Does anyone have a count on the number of posts about balance since this started?
14 Sep 2019, 16:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2019, 14:47 PMRosbone
Cheers to the mod team and Relic. As I have said before, reading thru 1000's of posts is a lot of work. On top of all of the real work that had to be done. That is a huge sacrifice for the community!

Does anyone have a count on the number of posts about balance since this started?

There's only been a couple of new threads. Most of the posts about balance are continuations of previous threads with the usual suspects Ullumulu/Vipper/Stug/Blackstorm/Distro/Shadowlink versus pvtgooner/Kaitoff/and a couple others

It doesn't feel like the patch changed balance much, other than eliminating some cheese and toning down some of the abusive units.

14 Sep 2019, 16:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2019, 16:12 PMGrumpy

There's only been a couple of new threads. Most of the posts about balance are continuations of previous threads with the usual suspects Ullumulu/Vipper/Stug/Blackstorm/Distro/Shadowlink versus pvtgooner/Kaitoff/and a couple others

It doesn't feel like the patch changed balance much, other than eliminating some cheese and toning down some of the abusive units.

pls leave my name out of it.
14 Sep 2019, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Sep 2019, 14:47 PMRosbone

Almost 3000 posts in the official feedback threads on CoH2.org alone. And then there was all the random threads, Reddit and the official Relic forums, as well as personal conversations and watching streams and casts and replays. On top of our own internal discussions. But I like spending my spare time this way personally.
14 Sep 2019, 16:50 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Seeing this post really is heartening.

I hope most members of the community also feel similarly about the patch.
14 Sep 2019, 18:01 PM

Knowing that there are people who are still constantly working to improve the game for us Simply make me happy. Thank you a lot, patch team.
14 Sep 2019, 18:30 PM

Almost 3000 posts in the official feedback threads on CoH2.org alone.

Everyone in the forums likes to talk a good game. But I know that very few would have the tenacity to follow thru once the 3k posts need to be read and discussed.

So I am always impressed by peoples ability to get this monster task completed.
14 Sep 2019, 20:04 PM

Good work. Thanks.

14 Sep 2019, 20:12 PM

Lets look back at mod's team work in the last 12 months:

- 10 revamped commanders
- 5 new commanders, born by the community but raised by the mod team
- several big and smaller patches

I esspecially want to acknowledge the communication by the mod team during the work on the revamp and new commanders which was first class. It makes a huge difference if decisions are explained and user questions are answered.

I hope you guys have something to say about COH3 balance!

14 Sep 2019, 22:02 PM

Definitely lots of good from the patch. There's some units I feel missed the mark, or rather we changed so little the impact was pointless and felt more like a "see we did something even if we really didn't" than an actual adjustment but there was definitely a lot of good as well. The game is moving in the right direction in general and as much of a hard time as I like to give them the patch team is doing a good job keeping it moving.
14 Sep 2019, 22:09 PM

Thanks for the Riflemen buff.
14 Sep 2019, 22:19 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Thank you for the time and effort!
14 Sep 2019, 23:37 PM

Seeing this post really is heartening.

I hope most members of the community also feel similarly about the patch.

I do. Your work and time is most appreciated
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS