Login

russian armor

Fallschirmjäger is very OP!

PAGES (25)down
12 Sep 2019, 04:40 AM

I refuse to play allies now. Once you play USF against Luftwaffe Ground Forces Doctrine, 100% defeat in the same level.

2 CP Fallschirmjäger comes too early with op damages. Valiant Assault is so useful when you spam 3 Fallschirmjägers. Airborne Assault can count tanks in the late game.

As a US player like me, you have no infantry can counter such a op units especially the hostile spam this unit.

Let's just quit Allies since today.
Cheers!

12 Sep 2019, 05:19 AM

Buffs should've been focused on survivability instead of dps.

Unit went from high risk / high reward to high risk / insane reward.
12 Sep 2019, 05:21 AM

Like I said, they should have been made a 5-man squad with lower reinforcement cost with the two free FG-42s, a 3x MP-40 or 2x STG-44 (a la volks) upgrade, and more focus on the utility offered by all their abilities and camo.
12 Sep 2019, 05:25 AM

Just a tip, you only need to click once to issue a move order.

Multiple clicks wastes time and is indicative of high stress. You need to keep your cool. Stay calm and be decisive.

You also don't need to see your units in the HQ to issue orders to them. You can click on the minimap below left or on the active combat screen to get them to come up to the front. Dividing your attention so much, and so unnecessarily, can and will cost you squads when you're not there to pay attention.
12 Sep 2019, 07:05 AM

Damn, that blobberino melted rangers like they were nothing.
ddd
12 Sep 2019, 08:02 AM

I saw a game yesterday where falls got 60 kills, its pretty much overwatch 2.0.
12 Sep 2019, 08:15 AM

Falls too OP but Shocks, Rangers and Paratroopers are OK. Makes sense.

And btw in that video you lost to players with better rank and players that didn't even use Falls. So not sure what your point is?
12 Sep 2019, 08:34 AM

Falls too OP but Shocks, Rangers and Paratroopers are OK. Makes sense.

And btw in that video you lost to players with better rank and players that didn't even use Falls. So not sure what your point is?

You need to play the game some time, seems like you took so long break that you completely forgot unit icons.

There were 2-3 falls literally evaporating all infantry in front of them.
Fucking RANGERS, 2nd most durable infantry in game just melted in less then 3 seconds.

If any allied infantry was doing this, the REEEEE echo would be heard by our grand grand kids.

JLI all over again.
12 Sep 2019, 08:56 AM

Time stamp? All I can see is him having no units and raging Axis OP.

I am playing this game unlike you, just not on my main account.

Fortune is way better than this guy and outplayed him from minute 1 till the end of the game. I have no idea how this proves anything. He would have rekt him with Volks, Obers, Füssiliers, JLI, it wouldn't have mattered.
12 Sep 2019, 08:59 AM

You have one blob around 22 min, you can look for more yourself, there's plenty.
12 Sep 2019, 09:02 AM

So you are complaining about a player that preserves his infantry winning against a guy that never has more than 3 combat units alive during the entire game? Guess what happens to an Axis player if he loses unit after unit and enemy builds up 3 elite infantry units and a moves them.

12 Sep 2019, 09:06 AM

Explain to me how him having more squads on field would suddenly make falls deal less damage or his inf be magically more durable against equivalent of 12 stronger BARs focusing squad.
12 Sep 2019, 09:13 AM

So 3 falls vs 1 ranger ?

I’m 100% sure if u go 3 ranger vs 1 falls same will happen
12 Sep 2019, 09:15 AM

I think Katitof is just trolling at this point. No way is he stupid enough to think 1v3 engagements are somehow meaningful regarding balance. All I see in the clip of the OP is a worse player getting outplayed by someone better than him. Resulting in massive army size differences. Is it really surprising you can walk all over your opponent when you have 7 combat units (I guess he had 3 falls + 3 volks +1 SP) fighting against 3 (Captain, 1x Rangers, 1x Riflemen)?
12 Sep 2019, 09:24 AM

So 3 falls vs 1 ranger ?

I’m 100% sure if u go 3 ranger vs 1 falls same will happen

There is a certain difference of effective range here.
You'll eventually notice why comparing long range units to CQC units isn't a good idea.

And if you believe the same will happen, go ahead, a-move rangers against most durable axis squad and see what happens.
12 Sep 2019, 09:34 AM

Kat u could make a dps graph, right now it’s difficult to clearly see if they are op or not
12 Sep 2019, 09:37 AM

This match the 1st one with Falls was definitely a bad way of evaluating Falls performance.

You could see that the USF player lost units early and most of the time engaged with 1 unit vs 2 axis units thus logically losing not only to falls but also to volks and sturms.

Falls OP, you can see that it is worse than USF paratroopers which is clearly the best USF unit available.

Even Rangers are good but the guy used it against 2 Falls.

I watched a match with Duffmanntm and Scholoadetears, both playing allies against 2 OKW. 1 OKW team used Falls but they were not OP.

Duffmann and Schokoladetears won that match anyway. So I dont get the point of how Falls are Overwhelming in anyway.

SU have Shocks which counters so many Axis infantry and MGs and that has been a very strong unit for a long time.

Even Guard Rifles.

The point is, I dont hear as many people complain about Allies (when they clearly have much more stronger utility within their arsenal in terms of doctrine units) as much as in comparison about Axis having something which is meager in contrast.

It is in a better spot now imo.
12 Sep 2019, 09:43 AM

Has anyone noticed, that Falls were high vetted?! I think Falls with 4 FG42 and Vet 5(!) should win exactly this way! If the Sherman had survived it would have made a huge difference.

And by the way: Doesn't USF have MGs? I couldn' see any...
12 Sep 2019, 09:44 AM

Has anyone noticed, that Falls were high vetted?! I think Falls with 4 FG42 and Vet 5(!) should win exactly this way! If the Sherman had survived it would have made a huge difference.

And by the way: Doesn't USF have MGs? I couldn' see any...

Or even Pak Howies (which was not used in that match at all) for that matter which would have done a great job:clap:
12 Sep 2019, 09:53 AM

I have a question. So Falls are supposed to be this fragile ambush unit that has a grenade, camo, first strike bonus and can upgrade to lmgs. Why then are they able to fire their lmg on the move, which turns them from a great ambush unit into a broken A-move unit? Also was this unit actually tested before the patch?
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS