3 obers with lmg and vet do the same
3 Paratroopers with lmgs and vet do the same
3 shocks with vet do the same
3 pgren with vet do the same
3 guards with vet do the same
3 commandos with vet do the same

i dont get the unks
12 Sep 2019, 14:07 PM

This is simply a L2P issue nothing more. Next thread please.
12 Sep 2019, 14:07 PM

I think the best way to fix Falls would be to make them more expensive by 20-30mp and increase their reinforce time by 5-10 seconds (for 3 model reinforce, not 5-10 per model).
12 Sep 2019, 14:15 PM

I justed tested Fallschirmjäger in cheat mode and they are indeed a bit too strong.

They even seem to comfortably beat double LMG paratroopers on max range if they have 4 FGs and both units are at vet 3.

Falls are not that good at 2 CP though, Allied call-ins stomp them at equal vet. Even Penals stand up well to them.

I am not sure why they had to be rebalanced like that because even before the buffs they scaled incredibly well due to their insane veterancy. Now they have the insane veterancy + the buffed FG42s and it certainly seems to be a bit too much. What they needed more than better scaling was a bit more survivability and 2 CP call-in requirement (instead of 3).

Locking the 3rd and 4th FG42 behind T4 is a very stupid idea IMO because it makes balancing the unit very difficult. Either becoming too bad in the early game or too good in the late game.

Why not just restore the old Fallschirmjägers but give them a slight RA boost at earlier vets + the dps boost when ambusing. That would have been good enough. There really was no need for all these complicated changes. They resulted in a big mess IMO.

12 Sep 2019, 14:24 PM
Donator 11

320 MP for a dedicated anti infantry unit thats also squishy that actually kills infantry is fine.

I remember allies fanboys used that argument for years when shocks was and still are walking terminators.

I have literally killed 3 grenadiers squads and 1 pgren squads with a lone shock squad. All which is "fine" since they are dedicated anti infantry squad.

The only thing that needs changing is the vet requirement for falls, their increased damage makes them vet up really fast.
12 Sep 2019, 14:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2019, 14:24 PMspajn
I remember allies fanboys used that argument for years when shocks was and still are walking terminators.

Shocks became meta when their mid range damage was buffed. They are however quite overtuned and definitely not the standard for other squads.
12 Sep 2019, 15:15 PM

I justed tested Fallschirmjäger in cheat mode and they are indeed a bit too strong.

They even seem to comfortably beat double LMG paratroopers on max range if they have 4 FGs and both units are at vet 3.

Falls are not that good at 2 CP though, Allied call-ins stomp them at equal vet. Even Penals stand up well to them.

I am not sure why they had to be rebalanced like that because even before the buffs they scaled incredibly well due to their insane veterancy. Now they have the insane veterancy + the buffed FG42s and it certainly seems to be a bit too much. What they needed more than better scaling was a bit more survivability and 2 CP call-in requirement (instead of 3).

Locking the 3rd and 4th FG42 behind T4 is a very stupid idea IMO because it makes balancing the unit very difficult. Either becoming too bad in the early game or too good in the late game.

Why not just restore the old Fallschirmjägers but give them a slight RA boost at earlier vets + the dps boost when ambusing. That would have been good enough. There really was no need for all these complicated changes. They resulted in a big mess IMO.

just so u know, commando do the same to shock troop

from vet 0

add 1 bren gun and u have even better long range dps
12 Sep 2019, 15:22 PM

more test at vet 3 2 bren

just increase the price to 80-90 if it's too strong
12 Sep 2019, 15:24 PM

Their veterancy requirement should be increased, I think, with the buffed FG42s they scale a bit too quickly.
12 Sep 2019, 15:32 PM

more test falls with 4 fg42 vs commando with 2 bren

https://imgur.com/a/it0USWy

they lose at all range vs commando vet or non vet

and increase it price of the fg 42 to 80 mun might be need , and maybe increase the price to 340 ( i know it's the same as ober but)
12 Sep 2019, 16:03 PM

i just tested para's vs falls, with vet0 and max vet, bh green cover, paras win every time
12 Sep 2019, 16:43 PM

Falls are not OP.

If anything just to make it balanced or nerf in any way, it is only the Vet bonuses it acquires.

It is the vet that should be nerfed. That is when it actually is strong, without Vet it is vulnerable as hell. Vet is the only thing that needs nerfing since that is what makes it drastically stronger!

Its current performance from what I have seen is fine.

It is not like it can challenge every single Allied unit, it simply does not do that. There are already vids that show Falls are not as OP as many claim it to be.
12 Sep 2019, 16:45 PM

Do not know why you are all comparing falls vs other infantry when the problem is Valiant Assaut + Falls vs other infantry.
12 Sep 2019, 16:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2019, 16:45 PMEsxile
Do not know why you are all comparing falls vs other infantry when the problem is Valiant Assaut + Falls vs other infantry.
commando with bren will have the same effect as they come with better valiant assault with planes
12 Sep 2019, 17:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2019, 16:45 PMEsxile

SU has a doctrine also but with Shocks combined with their own version with Valiant assault (called I think "Mother Russia") and has always been there.

Very toxic and has been there longer, in addition its is far more efficient in contrast. There is no counter when your MG are just straight useless as well as infantry.

Just a straight quick assault (not going to say the term) against Wehr and even OKW when you use Shocks combined.

Oh wait, even works with an AT blob, so great, so balanced, just wow!:sibToxic::sibHeart:

Not just infantry but efficiently even used against vehicles which OKW does not even offer if you compare the differences.

Nobody even complains about Allies unbalance. So funny.

It is the Doctrine with the B4. That is also unbalanced.
12 Sep 2019, 17:12 PM

u know if people think current falls are op we could make them 5 man , drop with a plane , storm trooper mp 40, get moving camo and 50% bonus ambush accuracy instead of stationary camo and 20% bonus acc, increase price to 390 and make them drop with a plane, after panzer authorization is done could let them upgrade with 2 mg 34 with a bit less accuracy for 80 mun

:snfPeter::snfPeter:

maybe this design sound familiar ?
12 Sep 2019, 17:15 PM

This is such a troll thread. "Very OP".:clap:

What nuisance.
12 Sep 2019, 17:15 PM

Compared to other elite infantry, I guess their performance is pretty similar. They are still quite vunerable to vehicles I think just like every other elite infantry. (Didn't they used to have a faust?) Realistically they shouldn't be able to blob elite infantry around without some kind of detriment.

So how about cost increase to 340 or nerf timing of the second FG42s to 80 muni?

(Also we should think about nerfing both Valient Assault and Mother Russia)
12 Sep 2019, 17:17 PM

Compared to other elite infantry, I guess their performance is pretty similar. They are still quite vunerable to vehicles I think just like every other elite infantry. (Didn't they used to have a faust?) Realistically they shouldn't be able to blob elite infantry around without some kind of detriment.

So how about cost increase to 340 or nerf timing of the second FG42s to 80 muni?

yep try increasing the muni to 80 (like 2 bren) and then if it's not enough up the price to 340

btw u forgot assault operation
12 Sep 2019, 17:20 PM

Price increase agreed since it is an elite unit. 340 should be minimum for strong doctrinal units.

Timing I disagree since they dont come with 4 FG42s and they get easily defeated by 2CP Shock Troops (even if Falls had 4 FG42, they still would be defeated by Shocks). Falls should still be 2CP.

Increasing muni price is a no no since they already have to wait and tech which is already a big long downside.

OKW muni costs upgrades are always generally too expensive. I never get a chance really in getting upgrades for Volks except mid or late game. It is fine as it is the munitions price imo.
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS