Login

russian armor

Summerpatch Bugreport

PAGES (9)down
19 Mar 2020, 19:40 PM

Not sure if this is a bug or just really bad luck

My pak40 missed hitting a bren carrier 4 to 5 times in a row. The shots landed right next to the carrier and it was in it's line of site with nothing but some small/short green cover walls in the way, but still that's a lot of shots to miss
19 Mar 2020, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2020, 19:40 PMLewka
Not sure if this is a bug or just really bad luck

My pak40 missed hitting a bren carrier 4 to 5 times in a row. The shots landed right next to the carrier and it was in it's line of site with nothing but some small/short green cover walls in the way, but still that's a lot of shots to miss

Chances of 4 shot missing is around 2.6%.
31 Mar 2020, 01:35 AM

Here are the patchnotes.
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/67/coh-2-changelog/p6

Pls post here, if you find any bugs related to the patch.
Cheers and have fun with the new patch.

I've been noticing a recurring bug with the USF mortar.

I mainly buy a mortar to use smoke. With the USF mortar I can use the smoke ability once or twice, sometimes more, but then the mortar bugs out and only auto-fires(it sees something and shoots). For some reason the abilities don't work anymore after using any of its abilities after a couple of time's or even less. I have no clue what it has to do with. But this is quite an annoying bug as smoke for USF is kinda important at times.
When the bug happens, the ability is glowing green(like it is trying to do the ability) but the mortar looks stuck and doesn't seem to do anything.
It would also help if the howitzer had any smoke.

I would like a response in case you've seen this. If any more info is needed, you can always ask me, but this is as mutch as i can give. It might also take a while before i notice, i'm not so active.

Thx.

31 Mar 2020, 09:47 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2020, 01:35 AMYRon²y

I've been noticing a recurring bug with the USF mortar.

I mainly buy a mortar to use smoke. With the USF mortar I can use the smoke ability once or twice, sometimes more, but then the mortar bugs out and only auto-fires(it sees something and shoots). For some reason the abilities don't work anymore after using any of its abilities after a couple of time's or even less. I have no clue what it has to do with. But this is quite an annoying bug as smoke for USF is kinda important at times.
When the bug happens, the ability is glowing green(like it is trying to do the ability) but the mortar looks stuck and doesn't seem to do anything.
It would also help if the howitzer had any smoke.

I would like a response in case you've seen this. If any more info is needed, you can always ask me, but this is as mutch as i can give. It might also take a while before i notice, i'm not so active.

Thx.

old known bug sadly and we can't fix it :*(
7 Apr 2020, 23:11 PM

old known bug sadly and we can't fix it :*(

Why? there are no programmers anymore capable of doing that? An easy solution would be to copy some other mortar and put it in place so i can finnaly use some smoke...

Anyways thx for response.
8 Apr 2020, 11:29 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Why? there are no programmers anymore capable of doing that?

Already since 3 years there is no real programmer from Relic side anymore. Everything is community based and with the big help from our CM Andy (he is not a programmer)
8 Apr 2020, 11:35 AM

Already since 3 years there is no real programmer from Relic side anymore. Everything is community based and with the big help from our CM Andy (he is not a programmer)

Then **** on accurate details and just give the USF (and brit assault doc) the soviet PM-41 mortar without flare and different name :snfBarton:

Would that not fix it?
8 Apr 2020, 11:45 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Then **** on accurate details and just give the USF (and brit assault doc) the soviet PM-41 mortar without flare and different name :snfBarton:

Would that not fix it?

No idea if we can do that. Need to ask Miraflage.
9 Apr 2020, 10:35 AM

No idea if we can do that. Need to ask Miraflage.

Would be really nice. I think the main reason USF mortar was put in, was cause they had no other smoke than LT, CPT, RE, Major smoke when nades are teched.

Maybe coppying brit mortar isn't a bad idea. I think they're roughly the same.

Btw if i could ask one more thing. Is it possible to have all stats from every unit put into like a website or somewhere where everybody can see it? Right now you guys are doing a great job with the balance and you're saying you have changed this or that. But i have no clue how the unit completely is. for example:

Because of the above changes, the Cromwell is losing its target size advantage over other medium tanks. This is being compensated with a boost to its MGs to allow the tank to better combat infantry.

MG cooldown duration from 2/3 to 2/2.5
MG far cooldown from 1.5 to 1
MG mid cooldown from 1 to 0.85
MG far accuracy from 0.35 to 0.4
MG mid accuracy from 0.55 to 0.575

Here you say that it loses it's advantage over other mediums cause of the change and therefor you boost the MG. I instantly had to think about t34/76 wich has good mg and just wanted to compare it.

Anyways, thx for help so far!
9 Apr 2020, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Would be really nice. I think the main reason USF mortar was put in, was cause they had no other smoke than LT, CPT, RE, Major smoke when nades are teched.

Maybe coppying brit mortar isn't a bad idea. I think they're roughly the same.

Btw if i could ask one more thing. Is it possible to have all stats from every unit put into like a website or somewhere where everybody can see it? Right now you guys are doing a great job with the balance and you're saying you have changed this or that. But i have no clue how the unit completely is. for example:

Because of the above changes, the Cromwell is losing its target size advantage over other medium tanks. This is being compensated with a boost to its MGs to allow the tank to better combat infantry.

MG cooldown duration from 2/3 to 2/2.5
MG far cooldown from 1.5 to 1
MG mid cooldown from 1 to 0.85
MG far accuracy from 0.35 to 0.4
MG mid accuracy from 0.55 to 0.575

Here you say that it loses it's advantage over other mediums cause of the change and therefor you boost the MG. I instantly had to think about t34/76 wich has good mg and just wanted to compare it.

Anyways, thx for help so far!

You're looking for something like this:

https://coh2db.com/stats/#126

it's a bit outdated though, but most unit stats are still fine
9 Apr 2020, 10:40 AM

Actually no, at the time mortar was introduced riflemen got the smoke grenade and not other units.
9 Apr 2020, 10:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2020, 10:40 AMVipper

Actually no, at the time mortar was introduced riflemen got the smoke grenade and not other units.

yea i was speaking about currently. sry. But it does show that it wouldnt hurt having mortar with smoke :P
9 Apr 2020, 10:45 AM

You're looking for something like this:

https://coh2db.com/stats/#126

it's a bit outdated though, but most unit stats are still fine

Thx. Was looking for something like this. But gotta say. It's 3 years old :P
9 Apr 2020, 11:25 AM

Thx. Was looking for something like this. But gotta say. It's 3 years old :P

It's the best we have besides going though mod tools. If you cross-reference that site with the changelog youll have your stats right for the most part
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS