Login

russian armor

Ostwind Overbuffed?

PAGES (9)down
11 Sep 2019, 17:01 PM

Yep. My point is though, Kirrik has said himself that he isn't interested in changing his opinion. So it's pretty pointless to for Stug life to keep trying to prove to him they're roughly equal in performance.
one thing is having an opinion, another is calling someone a cheater and rigging tests
11 Sep 2019, 19:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2019, 14:05 PMKirrik

I guess I have to totally believe these perfectly legitimate pieces of proof, I'm sure those were not rigged at all
/s
since u have the audacity to say that i made a video https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GoodnaturedKeyFallowdeer-mobile.mp4
now can u go back to official forum please

and think again before accusing me, u fan boi

my pc almost died for the conversion to wbem thank to u
11 Sep 2019, 19:55 PM

since u have the audacity to say that i made a video https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JadedNeglectedGuineapig-mobile.mp4

now can u go back to official forum please

and think again before accusing me, u fan boi

my pc almost died for the conversion to wbem thank to u

Your reading comprehension is beyond zero. Same test on med-long ranges intsead of point blank, without main gun crits on P4. I just hope you're not mad enough to do this for several hours to get montage result that would satisify you.

P.S. And my point still flew over your head, as what I've been saying: to put it plainly for you - Ostwind is Centaur on steroids, showing tests of Centaurs point blank barely dealing with P4 thanks gun crits does not refute Ostwind being overtuned in any way.
12 Sep 2019, 02:23 AM

Permanently Banned
Kirrik and Stug Life, I think many people would like to see your playercards. Especially you, Kirrik.

I rarely see Kirrik say anything that isn't buffing allies/nerfing axis. Stug Life you seem slightly axis biased, but what the hell, countless people accuse me of being a massive axis fanboy when I'm only slightly biased to Ostheer.
12 Sep 2019, 03:04 AM

Kirrik and Stug Life, I think many people would like to see your playercards. Especially you, Kirrik.

I rarely see Kirrik say anything that isn't buffing allies/nerfing axis. Stug Life you seem slightly axis biased, but what the hell, countless people accuse me of being a massive axis fanboy when I'm only slightly biased to Ostheer.

Can’t speak for kirrik but Stug is terrified of showing his. He does enjoy laughing at other player cards though.
12 Sep 2019, 08:10 AM

Please, to everyone, don't reference that thread. It promotes the bad habit of believing anecdotal evidence. Yes, the 2 Ostwinds in that video were heavily favored by RNG, as can be proven by the actual penetration stats.

Complaints about its AI performance is fair game, but anyone who calls its anti medium performance too good should test that for himself in-game, because it's not.

12 Sep 2019, 08:48 AM

Ostwind owerperform thanks combination strong AI, anti medium and anti air. Along with decent durability and speed. It has no weakness.
12 Sep 2019, 10:17 AM

It sucks against tanks.

I mean, who would in their right minds even want to challenge a tank?

Ostwind is only good against a tank that is either stationary or coming towards the Ostwind. AHem, only good if 2 v 1. Big deal.

If Ostwind even attempts to chase a medium or a tank, it will miss most of the time since the shots will mostly likely end in up in front of the tank.

Ostwind is the same as Centaur. Stop creating this stupid fantasy of it being overbuffed.

It deserved to be improved to this stage. It is just as viable as Centaur which is fair and just and a thought through balance by the Devs after all this time.

Only 1 difference for those whinying about something something being OP.

1. Centaur excels better against infantry cuz of an ability they have, forgot the name but surely those who have played the game will understand for sure.

2. Ostwind does not have any ability to excel, just Blitz for escaping, thus it has an increased penetration only.

Thus they are the same performing units.

Ostwind cant challenge any medium at all except test mod since that is for dummies, testing against a stationary unit, a cost effective T34. Such great logic. Actually it is ridiculous a comparison.

Do 1v1. That is a fair challenge since that would be the same price right.

As I said, who would even attempt using an Ostwind against a tank actually in game?

Allies have TD, thus it concludes Ostwind is bad against tanks.

Such great logic to decide for both Centaur and Ostwind costing 100 fuel. It should still be 90 for both of them.

14 Sep 2019, 14:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2019, 08:48 AMAradan
It has no weakness.

But it has, first it comes at the end of the LV time frame, just before mediums arrive. If the other player stalls it gets punished, if it transitions into *any medium, ostwind becomes a defensive option.
Second, even when it can dominate within the AI spectrum, allied squads dont get wiped but suppressed and damaged and because of this a well combined ATG with snare can take it out, the only downside is the bigger MP investment to achieve it.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 32
France 8
New Zealand 25

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %