Login

russian armor

Ostwind Overbuffed?

PAGES (9)down
22 Aug 2019, 15:14 PM

it's u who responded to me first tho, i was not adressing u

The posts where you whine about other people's opinions were both in response to me. Can you please try to act like an adult? Or do you need to derail threads when you dont like the OPs suggestion?

The Ostwind had a massive rework, it's entirely possible they went too far. What you have heard other people say about cromwells and P4s could not be more irrelevant, and i don't really care if you got bothered by them
22 Aug 2019, 16:23 PM

then what is too strong about it ? cause other "feels" i don't see anything here
22 Aug 2019, 18:33 PM

cause other "feels" i don't see anything here

Then you disagree and that's fine, just say that instead of whining about what people have said about p4 and cromwell

I would just reduce its damage output a little, not by much. I'm with Shadow, it's not crazy OP but the buffs just went a tad too far
22 Aug 2019, 18:40 PM

so u are saying it should be worse than centaur ?
22 Aug 2019, 19:16 PM

so u are saying it should be worse than centaur ?

Nope. And can you explain why you stop quoting me when you're actually responding but you quote me whenever you want to complain about somebody else?
22 Aug 2019, 19:27 PM

clutter

anyway u said

"I would just reduce its damage output a little"

that mean reducing it's AI which right now is the same as centaur
22 Aug 2019, 20:45 PM

clutter

anyway u said

"I would just reduce its damage output a little"

that mean reducing it's AI which right now is the same as centaur

Yup. But as I have been saying for the last several pages i think the Ostwind is slightly better overall because of mobility. And going back to Shadows point about AOE, ill take ostwind over centaur currently

So saying nerf the Ostwind doesn't mean make it worse than the centaur, if i already think Ostwind is sightly better....

You clearly disagree, i don't get what you're struggling to understand tho
22 Aug 2019, 20:59 PM

Yup. But as I have been saying for the last several pages i think the Ostwind is slightly better overall because of mobility. And going back to Shadows point about AOE, ill take ostwind over centaur currently

So saying nerf the Ostwind doesn't mean make it worse than the centaur, if i already think Ostwind is sightly better....

u couls just nerf the speed and increase the armor to 160 :snfPeter:
23 Aug 2019, 02:32 AM

Then you disagree and that's fine, just say that instead of whining about what people have said about p4 and cromwell

I would just reduce its damage output a little, not by much. I'm with Shadow, it's not crazy OP but the buffs just went a tad too far

He (stug life) is not only disagreeing with you, he is proving your 'feelings' are missguided and your arguments false.
I wouldnt pull that thread any longer because you cant prove Ostwind speed is what makes it OP anymore.
If Ostwind is not crazy OP then there is no need to overnerf it. It already got a cost increase.

*LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS*
23 Aug 2019, 04:41 AM

No one can prove anything, it's a discussion of people's opinions. You don't need to try to win everything, try for once to just discuss the topic instead of trolling everyone you disagree with. We all just want the game to be better

Ostwind is better in my opinion, that's all. You can disagree, but you're opinion is just as much a "feeling" as anyone elses
23 Aug 2019, 08:59 AM

I honestly just think the veterancy should be toned down now that its base performance is so good. That goes for the OKW Ostwind especially.

Besides that, watching VonIvan with his double Ostwind strat lock down the field is a little concerning, though I think the issue there is more on how easy it is for Ostheer to skip tier 1 and 2 than how OP the Ostwind might be by itself.
23 Aug 2019, 11:49 AM

I honestly just think the veterancy should be toned down now that its base performance is so good. That goes for the OKW Ostwind especially.

Besides that, watching VonIvan with his double Ostwind strat lock down the field is a little concerning, though I think the issue there is more on how easy it is for Ostheer to skip tier 1 and 2 than how OP the Ostwind might be by itself.

Just today Von allowed DevM a comeback by going double Ostwind instead of Ostwind + P4. His full health Ostwind couldn't finish off a tellered T-34 and got main gun crit. :sibDZ:

I'd say Ostwinds are amazing damage dealers if you catch your opponent off guard, but suck as frontline vehicles because they're not effective when shooting once & pulling out like P4's. It made Von's Ostwinds not have that many kills that game and why I'd advise against making more than 1.
24 Aug 2019, 03:53 AM

Permanently Banned
Ostwind is not better than Centaur. I think they're the same now. Don't know how people think the Ostwind has a speed advantage over the Centaur. Allied mediums are faster than p4, so the extra speed from the Ostwind is nullified. If the Ostwind is completely overextended, just chase it down with a medium. It's too slow to escape barring blitz or baiting into a mine. The thicker armor on the centaur may be pointless for schrecks, but can bounce a reasonable % of p4 shots while the Ostwind get's penned by the T70 regularly.
25 Aug 2019, 05:36 AM

No one can prove anything
Ostwind is better in my opinion, that's all. You can disagree, but you're opinion is just as much a "feeling" as anyone elses

The subtle difference is that i never use subjective expressions like "better" or "worse" without a clear context, i only highlight facts and let people make their conclusions.

Yours on the other side are just opinions, hoping that someone will imitate you because their 'feelings' are the same

I told you cant prove ostwinds being better because of their speed and you clearly gave up trying. Please do not troll anymore in the threads. I invite you to politely disagree but also to give up on making balance judging.

If ostwinds got a speed nerf in exange for an armor buff, they will perform even better as they are now, with better armor Ostwinds could face T70s or stuarts.

25 Aug 2019, 07:36 AM

I told you cant prove ostwinds being better because of their speed and you clearly gave up trying.

Or maybe I just don't care about your opinion anymore? Your posts are mostly filled with trolling anyway bud, not much else

I'm sorry you don't like my opinion on the ostwind. Didn't think such a tiny nerf could make somebody wine so much
aaa
26 Aug 2019, 01:23 AM

Don’t engage the Ostwind in a stand off duel with LVs. Force it to move since it has poor accuracy when mobile.

Ostwind’s primary role is to kill infantry, but it’s other roles are anti-air and anti-light.

Also, Stuarts and AEC are not meant to take down the Ostwind alone, they need support as the Ostwind still has tank health at 640 with somewhat alright armour and arrives later than they do.

3rd game of noggano-devm. Ostwind OP. Its timing is OP

Axis won big majority of tournament games partly cuz of pre-LV fuel denial. Better watch those games and adjust
26 Aug 2019, 01:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Aug 2019, 01:23 AMaaa

3rd game of noggano-devm. Ostwind OP. Its timing is OP

Axis won big majority of tournament games partly cuz of pre-LV fuel denial. Better watch those games and adjust

I think the ostwind had it's moments but it didn't seem too strong From what i saw in NA.

I do know Noganno likes rushing Ostwind though, do you have a link to that series? I can't find the VOD in WUFFS channel though i was told he casted it.
aaa
26 Aug 2019, 04:02 AM

I think the ostwind had it's moments but it didn't seem too strong From what i saw in NA.

I do know Noganno likes rushing Ostwind though, do you have a link to that series? I can't find the VOD in WUFFS channel though i was told he casted it.

Dane channel. I dont know where finals though
30 Aug 2019, 14:51 PM

Or maybe I just don't care about your opinion anymore? Your posts are mostly filled with trolling anyway bud, not much else

I'm sorry you don't like my opinion on the ostwind. Didn't think such a tiny nerf could make somebody wine so much

Yeah, the problem is that you are mixing opinions and facts, ones are to understand a point of view, the other is to purpose changes and solutions.

There is nothing good about going personal, yet you keep going for personal accusations when i debunk your points.

30 Aug 2019, 15:14 PM

There is nothing good about going personal, yet you keep going for personal accusations when i debunk your points.

I'm the one who makes it personal? Lol that's a funny joke
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight