Login

russian armor

Soviet September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (30)down
15 Aug 2019, 01:13 AM

Yes but this requires 2 people to perform... since the AI is too dumb to run
15 Aug 2019, 01:18 AM

So u can do it but won’t show it ? Don’t U have some of ur pro replay laying around?

I didnt say wont show it... if ur willing to do a custom game w cheatmods we can do it... but only when i get back
15 Aug 2019, 02:55 AM

Yes i can , 80 x6 > 80 X 4
In situation where deathloop is irrelevant it has more durability or are u gonna say the deathloop affects nades and mortar shoot damage ?

That's not looking at all tree factors though. The abikity to suppress unit also effects durability - most often I see huge damage to a maxim it isn't a flank, it's a read on charge, often a flame nade and then death loop.
While you are technically correct, it's like saying the KT is more durable than the is-2 because they hade the same armour but the KT has more health technically true, but it ignores the factors like allied TDs and the KTs speed compared to the is-2s.
Again, technically correct, but disingenuous.
15 Aug 2019, 03:07 AM

KV1- The UI for vet 1 is a bit unclear. It shows the shield immediately when you activate but the description says that the ability enacts after 5 seconds of hulling down.
I am also not sure when My tank will be "Hulled down" because the hotkey button says "recharging 0 seconds" for the entirety of this process.
Making it clear 1. When the tank will get the bonus 2. When how long til I can get out and move again would be helpful, if either are possible

AT partisans- Still 8 popcap, I believe this is too much if soft changes are being made I think this can be looked at as they are not as good as panzergrenediers or a Captain. Unless this is intended or out of scope
15 Aug 2019, 03:18 AM

And there we go... dark armadillo posted on just how to force the deathloop....

AOE weapons... flame nades mortars even riflenades in order to deal even damage across multiple models + a blob to finish it off... a nondealthloop mg can escape this easily... the maxim stands no chance the moment the nade is even fired..
15 Aug 2019, 03:28 AM

Rework Rapid Conscription and Consript repair kit plz
15 Aug 2019, 04:21 AM

Yes i can , 80 x6 > 80 X 4
In situation where deathloop is irrelevant it has more durability or are u gonna say the deathloop affects nades and mortar shoot damage ?

The maxim mostly does not supress enough to prevent being naded frontaly. Grens pgrens volks obers etc. All can nade it frontaly 1v1 in a lot of scenario,s

This does not happen to the axis mg,s. They always supress fast enough.

15 Aug 2019, 04:36 AM

Conscripts:

I like the 7th man upgrade coming earlier but it highlights a flaw that I have noticed earlier.
On a 40 minute-ish game the 7th man its a lot better upgrade then PPSH because in late it just becomes too expensive and costly to close in CQC. I think it's best to make sure that PPSH upgrade is an actual upgrade and not a hindrance in longer games and to not punish people who go non call in meta so propose.

Change Conscript reinforcement cost with PPSH to 17 after tier 3 had been build
Give Conscripts with PPSH same cover bonuses

Now they have less trouble standing up to late game elite infantry because as I said before going ppsh cons without guards or shocks is a dead end in late game.

Maxim:

I like where the maxim is with the little bit of extra suppression especially with the good vet 1 ability it has now. However I still think it's too expensive so propose.

Change Maxim cost from 260 to 240 to bring it in line with other Russian mainline units such as the conscripts and mortar

KV1 and medium tanks:

I like the new KV1 ability, it performs nice.
I think it should be on the both of the T34 models too. The point capture that the T34's get now is weak and barely used so I propose.

T34/76 and T34/85 gain Hull Down ability at veteran 1
15 Aug 2019, 06:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2019, 03:18 AMgbem
And there we go... dark armadillo posted on just how to force the deathloop....

AOE weapons... flame nades mortars even riflenades in order to deal even damage across multiple models + a blob to finish it off... a nondealthloop mg can escape this easily... the maxim stands no chance the moment the nade is even fired..

I'm sorry but in the situation you are highlighting I'm not convinced a non deathloop mg would survive it either. If you have tons of indirect fire, nades and a blob hitting an mg, I dont care what mg it is, it is going to die.

The main issue with the deathloop is when the model pushing the maxim is continually getting sniped most often due to small arms. When you say you can trigger the deathloop intentionally i assumed you meant you could somehow force your squads to target the correct model every time through some micro trick.
Any fool can throw a huge blob at an mg and wipe it before it can get out of range.

I do not think the 6 man weapon team is there to compensate for the deathloop otherwise why do soviet at guns and mortars also have 6 men? This is more of a Soviet themed thing.

My suggestion would be something along the lines of giving the maxim gunner a universal cover on retreat sort of like how at guns provide directional green cover to the crew.
PAGES (30)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 47
South Africa 2
Germany 737
Peru 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L