Login

russian armor

Command Panther Buff

3 Aug 2019, 10:00 AM

Three are reasons why UKF's command vehicle cant be use on universal carrier you know ?
3 Aug 2019, 16:38 PM

He also doesn't list Command Panther having an aura range of 80, while UKF command tank only buffs vehicles in a range of 25 lmao. Command Panther might just be the most insane unit in this game.

had to this that a panther can survive and escape tons of punishment vs any ukf tank (making any tank except the havre the commanding tank will just make him kinda useless) or the ost crap panzer
3 Aug 2019, 22:38 PM

All panthers should have 0.75 moving accuracy in compensation for its puny range and poor ai performance.
3 Aug 2019, 22:48 PM

All panthers should have 0.75 moving accuracy in compensation for its puny range and poor ai performance.

By these criteria, they should also have no more then 30-35 range too, so there is anything to compensate.
3 Aug 2019, 22:50 PM

By these criteria, they should also have no more then 30-35 range too, so there is anything to compensate.

They should also have their speed reduced 40-60%
3 Aug 2019, 23:35 PM

But commander panther is special unit with separate veteran bonus……
4 Aug 2019, 05:53 AM

Lol.

More range than mediums is puny and 3 mgs is poor ai performance. Still has more range than comet, more health than comet, and better ai than comet.
4 Aug 2019, 08:44 AM

Puny for a tank destroyer yes.
4 Aug 2019, 08:47 AM

Puny for a tank destroyer yes.

Ok then, lets make it less puny for tank destroyer then.

Lets take away 320 health from it, halve its armor, remove MGs and there, panther of your dreams, hell you can even have a cost reduction after that(aka axis M10, which you probably consider OP AF too).
4 Aug 2019, 20:52 PM

I would take a su 85 or m36 over a panther any day of the week.

The panther is lost it has no real place. It needs a proper role. It should be a better version of the panzer 4 with good ai or have 0.75 moving accuracy so it can effectively do what it's supposed to be doing at the moment which is chasing down enemy tanks.
4 Aug 2019, 21:01 PM

The panther is lost it has no real place. It needs a proper role. It should be a better version of the panzer 4 with good ai or have 0.75 moving accuracy so it can effectively do what it's supposed to be doing at the moment which is chasing down enemy tanks.

It does have extremely clear role. That role does -NOT- include going up against dedicated TDs and winning, unless you flank.
You being utter garbage player and incapable of utilizing that role does not mean it hasn't it.

Also, you'd fail just as hard with M36, so what's the difference for you?

If you'd like SU-85 more then panther, then I've got a briliant advise for you:
Don't spam panthers and build that JP4.
4 Aug 2019, 21:21 PM

I never get it why some people put SU85 and M36 in the same boat. SU85 is way weaker and axis has a slightly better version in the form of JPIV. You can directly compare them because they are both T4, share no AI capabilties, are slow (okay not really slow but somehow cumbersome) and have the disadvantage of a static turret.

I would prefer JPIV, it gets especially strong at vet2 with that 25% health buff which is huge. Camouflage is a nice thing to have too. Overall it has very good vet.

Still people take the Panther instead...
4 Aug 2019, 21:55 PM

I would prefer JPIV, it gets especially strong at vet2 with that 25% health buff which is huge. Camouflage is a nice thing to have too. Overall it has very good vet.

You prefer JPIV only in case where enemy have more heavy armor (spam kv-1, is-2). Panther more mobile, can crush infantry and much easy to safe. If enemy flank your JPIV it will be dead (like flanked su-85). This why more player choose panther - much more easier to play.
4 Aug 2019, 22:17 PM

It does have extremely clear role. That role does -NOT- include going up against dedicated TDs and winning, unless you flank.
You being utter garbage player and incapable of utilizing that role does not mean it hasn't it.

Also, you'd fail just as hard with M36, so what's the difference for you?

If you'd like SU-85 more then panther, then I've got a briliant advise for you:
Don't spam panthers and build that JP4.

I virtually never build panthers as they just are not worth their cost. They are flat out erased by long range self spotting tank destroyers. A pak wall backed by a stug will do a far better job at a cheaper cost. As usual you demonstrate your incompetence and warped hallucinations . Perhaps if you spent less time on forums and more time playing the game you might get it but i'm not holding my breath on a lost cause.
4 Aug 2019, 22:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Aug 2019, 21:55 PMMaret

You prefer JPIV only in case where enemy have more heavy armor (spam kv-1, is-2). Panther more mobile, can crush infantry and much easy to safe. If enemy flank your JPIV it will be dead (like flanked su-85). This why more player choose panther - much more easier to play.
no , jèp4 has worse pan then su 85, u got jp4 when they spam tds or medium tanks
5 Aug 2019, 02:11 AM

Then play allies. Have fun not being able to kill infantry at all and having your TDs die to a stiff breeze though. Panther is not at all a tank of the same role that jacksons or su85s are and that's why it gets 50% more health and is actually able to bounce anything at all and has 3 mgs.
5 Aug 2019, 02:53 AM

I never get it why some people put SU85 and M36 in the same boat. SU85 is way weaker and axis has a slightly better version in the form of JPIV. You can directly compare them because they are both T4, share no AI capabilties, are slow (okay not really slow but somehow cumbersome) and have the disadvantage of a static turret.

does it have a better armor too? because i saw some shot bounce on it but never on su 85
5 Aug 2019, 04:53 AM

does it have a better armor too? because i saw some shot bounce on it but never on su 85

Yeah it's got enough armor to actually bounce mediums. Allied TDs get penned by 222s and MG42 AP rounds lol.
5 Aug 2019, 06:03 AM

Yeah it's got enough armor to actually bounce mediums. Allied TDs get penned by 222s and MG42 AP rounds lol.
jp4 has less pen tho and no self spotting

Btw the su 85 frontal armor can bounce p4 shells
5 Aug 2019, 07:08 AM

jp4 has less pen tho and no self spotting

Btw the su 85 frontal armor can bounce p4 shells

JP4 has permanent self spotting on that improves with vet.
(and Ostwind can bounce T34 shell, doesn't make ostwind armor good either).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★