Login

russian armor

Command Panther Buff

2 Aug 2019, 21:20 PM

So to buff the panther i say we replace the call in panther with an abillity similar to the command upgrade for brits. Lets say like 100 munis to use at 2cp. Any vehicle you use the upgrade on is turned into a command panther <:].
2 Aug 2019, 21:23 PM

or just lock it behind tier 4 and reduce the price a bit (the current price is justified without tech but if not then u pay way too much for what is in short the ukf command tank)
2 Aug 2019, 21:46 PM

I wouldnt consider that a "buff" at all. It seems like a nerf in disguise...
What are your reasons OP?
2 Aug 2019, 21:52 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

So if i'm reading this right.... any vehicle turns into the command panther.... in a faction that has t0 vehicles...................... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM is it a good idea though....
2 Aug 2019, 21:54 PM

or just lock it behind tier 4 and reduce the price a bit (the current price is justified without tech but if not then u pay way too much for what is in short the ukf command tank)

not really the same since ukf command tank get a slower rate of fire where i am pretty sure the command panther is the same as regular panther with ability
2 Aug 2019, 21:54 PM

Title of this thread give anyone else a minor heart attack?
2 Aug 2019, 21:58 PM

not really the same since ukf command tank get a slower rate of fire where i am pretty sure the command panther is the same as regular panther with ability
well yes it's restricted to panther and only gives line of sight buff and some speed at vet 0 no inf buff till vet 5, no plane etc
2 Aug 2019, 22:06 PM

I mean obviously the more reasonablish suggestion would be to say the upgrade turns the vehicle into a command vehicle with the aura and marktarget of the command panther. #CommandKubelProvesItsSuperiorityOnceAgain
2 Aug 2019, 22:45 PM

I want Command Kubel with 300 sight
2 Aug 2019, 22:46 PM

I want Command Kubel with 300 sight
just use map hack :romeoHairDay:
2 Aug 2019, 23:21 PM

well yes it's restricted to panther and only gives line of sight buff and some speed at vet 0 no inf buff till vet 5, no plane etc

a scouting plane is great and all but wasnt the command panther equip with a mark and destroy ability that is way better imo (even if giving recon to ukf is welcome) but still okw is the only faction with commanding tank with no draw back i must say the new commander just give faster rate of fire instead of the mounted mg or the panther is only a panther when panther is one of the best tank meanwhile ukf have to make the tank slower and shoot slower and then you have ost command tank that is really bad
2 Aug 2019, 23:25 PM

a scouting plane is great and all but wasnt the command panther equip with a mark and destroy ability that is way better imo (even if giving recon to ukf is welcome) but still okw is the only faction with commanding tank with no draw back i must say the new commander just give faster rate of fire instead of the mounted mg or the panther is only a panther when panther is one of the best tank meanwhile ukf have to make the tank slower and shoot slower and then you have ost command tank that is really bad
well ukf gives way better buffs

Infantry bonus: +20% accuracy, -20% cooldown, and -20% reload.

Vehicle bonus: -30% reload, -30% cooldown, +30% accuracy, and +15% penetration.

vs

Default: +10% speed and +20 sight radius to nearby vehicles.
Veterancy 2: +10% speed, +20% accuracy, and +20 sight radius to nearby vehicles.
Veterancy 3: +10% speed, +20% accuracy, -20% reload, and +20 sight radius to nearby vehicles.
Veterancy 4: +10% speed, +20% accuracy, -20% reload, +20 sight radius, and +5 weapon range to nearby vehicles.
Veterancy 5: +20% accuracy and -20% reload to nearby infantry.

as u can see they only become comparable at vet 3 for vehicles and vet 5 for inf
2 Aug 2019, 23:31 PM

Command kubel would be fucking awesome

Do it, unironically love this
2 Aug 2019, 23:39 PM

You're gonna list "no plane" but leave off mark target?
2 Aug 2019, 23:40 PM

You're gonna list "no plane" but leave off mark target?

He also doesn't list Command Panther having an aura range of 80, while UKF command tank only buffs vehicles in a range of 25 lmao. Command Panther might just be the most insane unit in this game.
2 Aug 2019, 23:42 PM

He also doesn't list Command Panther having an aura range of 80, while UKF command tank only buffs vehicles in a range of 25 lmao. Command Panther might just be the most insane unit in this game.

Yikes I thought it was 50 for some reason, there's that too
2 Aug 2019, 23:48 PM

is it now? the UKF command tank ability lowers the reload speed of the main gun significantly. Isnt the command panther just a normal panther with better sight range and aura?
2 Aug 2019, 23:58 PM

is it now? the UKF command tank ability lowers the reload speed of the main gun significantly. Isnt the command panther just a normal panther with better sight range and aura?
yes it comes much later is locked to panther only and the bonus are worse until vet 3, if it cam crippled it would be useless with the current bonuses and cost

is it worth the 40 more fuel if u put it behind tech ? 200 i can understand but 220 ?
3 Aug 2019, 00:03 AM

yes it comes much later is locked to panther only and the bonus are worse until vet 3, if it cam crippled it would be useless with the current bonuses and cost

is it worth the 40 more fuel if u put it behind tech ? 200 i can understand but 220 ?

no if its gets tied to tech I think its should have its price readjusted to reflect this
3 Aug 2019, 09:37 AM

command upgrade!

Command stuka -> launch 6 incendiary rocket basically and reduce cooldown 50%

Command Kubel -> sight increase to 100 and unlock light motar barrage

Command luchs -> sight increase to 90 and buff other vehicle

Command Puma -> sight increase to 90 and unlock mark target

Command P4 -> sight increase to 90 and unlock spear head

Command Panther -> sight increase to 90 and can equip 2 stuka rocket(=tulip rocket)

Command JP4 -> sight increase to 90 and unlock TWP

Command KT -> sight increase to 90 and add top mounted 20mm AA cannon

command are always special and unique!

i can masterbate myself during playing this special "commanders"

oh my fuherer...i am cumming...!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %