Login

russian armor

soviet tank commander

17 Jul 2019, 17:39 PM

so when u trow an at nade..and u start your trow animation , while the tank drives away your nade wil stil hit the enemy. but when you got the tank upgrade on your constrcipts. they dont. they wil run after the tank and never trow anyting. thats anoying. i feel tanks are to fast or at least to fast going backwards
17 Jul 2019, 17:50 PM

That's only because the ability is SO strong that it needs that for balance.

Remember they have camo when in cover so you can ambush tanks with the assault. They also keep hoorah! when they upgrade so you can always rush at unsuspecting vehicles

That ability does 360 damage if all 6 go through, and damages the engine. No axis tank has the health to take one of those without its engine getting damaged
17 Jul 2019, 17:57 PM

1) OP means tank hunter grenade barrage

2) AT nades(snaring ones) will always go off and home in(all of vehicle snares will) once the animation starts.

3) AT nade barrage works differently and you need to be in range and stay there.
17 Jul 2019, 18:01 PM

Some abilities are like this where if you click to use it while out of range, you'll just keep walking up to the thing and not use it on.

Often it's best to babysit anything you said to "throw" an at-nade or at-satchel if you were not in range when you clicked it.
17 Jul 2019, 18:20 PM

Some abilities are like this where if you click to use it while out of range, you'll just keep walking up to the thing and not use it on.

Often it's best to babysit anything you said to "throw" an at-nade or at-satchel if you were not in range when you clicked it.

OP's specifically referring to the AT nade assault from tank-hunter conscript upgrade from the doctrine. If the vehicle leaves the range before the animation finishes, then the ability cancels.

It's the only infantry snare to work like that, but that's only because its the strongest. And the squad has camo which can be used to overcome that issue
17 Jul 2019, 19:21 PM

I understand what OPs referring to, I'm just sharing that I have found other abilities that you have to watch when you use from outside of its range -- like the AT satchel.

17 Jul 2019, 19:39 PM

I understand what OPs referring to, I'm just sharing that I have found other abilities that you have to watch when you use from outside of its range -- like the AT satchel.

Oh my bad, i misinterpreted that then
17 Jul 2019, 19:40 PM

Oh my bad, i misinterpreted that then

Eh, no worries.
18 Jul 2019, 05:09 AM

OP's specifically referring to the AT nade assault from tank-hunter conscript upgrade from the doctrine. If the vehicle leaves the range before the animation finishes, then the ability cancels.

It's the only infantry snare to work like that, but that's only because its the strongest. And the squad has camo which can be used to overcome that issue

Been using the commander in the last bit and I must say, the camo detection seems easier for the AT cons than other abilities...
18 Jul 2019, 10:49 AM

so when u trow an at nade..and u start your trow animation , while the tank drives away your nade wil stil hit the enemy. but when you got the tank upgrade on your constrcipts. they dont. they wil run after the tank and never trow anyting. thats anoying. i feel tanks are to fast or at least to fast going backwards

... that's... why... this commander... comes with cheap light AT mine that can snare a tank.
Also regular AT mine does this nicely *cripples the engine*
Guards can snare with DP28

AT-'Nade barrage...
- Same commander light AT mine
- Regular AT mine *Cripples engine*
- Guards can snare it with DP28... or, wait was that nerfed?
I think it only blinds the tank's gun or something, now.
18 Jul 2019, 11:24 AM

- Guards can snare it with DP28... or, wait was that nerfed?
I think it only blinds the tank's gun or something, now.

Guard's button did not snared any tanks or armored cars - it slows them down like overheated engine do in t34' afterram side effects, or like usf light AT mine and disable main gun with vision.

But, if tank manages to kill one of dp-28 gunners or guards will be forced to move, then ability cancels.

Also, tank-hunters do not have any form of call-in infantry, AFAIK.
Also-also, i belivie that light AT-mine only slows tanks down, like USF usual mine.
18 Jul 2019, 14:32 PM

Been using the commander in the last bit and I must say, the camo detection seems easier for the AT cons than other abilities...

Like AT cons are easier to detect? Sorry not sure what you mean here. I like the Commander a lot actually
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★