When used on an AT gun or artillery piece, the Infantry Medkit (Ostheer ability) heals the crew (as intended) and repairs the weapon itself (if intended, not documented or consistent with other forms of healing).
This seems to be due to the targeting of the ability requiring only one entity of a squad to be of the "infantry" type. The healing does not further check whether the unit is man or machine.
The amount of healing is relatively low (80 out of 350) and it's rather fitting for the German combined arms theme, but I think it has the potential to be abused.
Infantry Medkit heals team weapons
15 May 2019, 17:54 PM
#1
Posts: 416 | Subs: 1
15 May 2019, 19:44 PM
#2
Posts: 4474
U didn't know weapons are alive in this game ? I mean u never saw the terminator ziz gun that achieved enlightenment and 4th dimensional power becoming impervious to damage and moving on its own ?
15 May 2019, 19:44 PM
#3
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
If that really is the case, its hilariously funny and massively overpowered.
16 May 2019, 00:39 AM
#4
Posts: 3053
My favorite thing about team weapons in this game was still that screenshot of a maxim with a broken engine.
16 May 2019, 01:08 AM
#5
Posts: 3103 | Subs: 1
My favorite thing about team weapons in this game was still that screenshot of a maxim with a broken engine.
I believe people usually call that a dead weapon team.
16 May 2019, 01:16 AM
#6
Posts: 3053
I believe people usually call that a dead weapon team.
"I'm afraid the weapon team is quite... dead."
No there was a crew but the gun had the broken engine crit lmao.
16 May 2019, 02:04 AM
#7
Posts: 3103 | Subs: 1
"I'm afraid the weapon team is quite... dead."
No there was a crew but the gun had the broken engine crit lmao.
I know, I'm just a cheeky jackass.
16 May 2019, 02:18 AM
#8
Posts: 3053
16 May 2019, 02:49 AM
#9
Posts: 682
If that really is the case, its hilariously funny and massively overpowered.
It's so hilariously funny and massively overpowered that this is the first time it's been mentioned.
16 May 2019, 05:11 AM
#10
Posts: 97
My favorite thing about team weapons in this game was still that screenshot of a maxim with a broken engine.
It's not just Maxim's which are affected(/infected) by this damage critical. There is a ToW scenario with a couple of Zis-3's which show the "Engine Damage" critical. The effect is a permanent reduction of movement speed, which is why they used that icon. I always assumed it was meant to represent a broken or jammed wheel, which would make moving it quite difficult. It cannot be repaired because, it is meant to be something which cannot be fixed in the field, requiring a full overhaul in a proper workshop.
16 May 2019, 07:09 AM
#11
Posts: 422 | Subs: 2
It's not just Maxim's which are affected(/infected) by this damage critical. There is a ToW scenario with a couple of Zis-3's which show the "Engine Damage" critical. The effect is a permanent reduction of movement speed, which is why they used that icon. I always assumed it was meant to represent a broken or jammed wheel, which would make moving it quite difficult. It cannot be repaired because, it is meant to be something which cannot be fixed in the field, requiring a full overhaul in a proper workshop.
Well, that seems to be silly because it's a game where broken guns and burnt-out engines can be fixed on the field, and trenches, bunkers, and factories built within a minute. To un-jam or replace a wheel seems so trivial in comparison.
16 May 2019, 08:57 AM
#12
Posts: 97
I think it's silly too but, not quite as silly as not being able to repair sandbag walls (the most easily repaired thing in reality, which is one reason why they're used).
I don't know why the designers included the "Engine Damage" critical for team weapons but, I've only seen it in some extremely isolated instances. It's a very minor part of the game (unlike sandbag walls) and I've never seen it in head-to-head matches, only in the ToW missions.
I don't know why the designers included the "Engine Damage" critical for team weapons but, I've only seen it in some extremely isolated instances. It's a very minor part of the game (unlike sandbag walls) and I've never seen it in head-to-head matches, only in the ToW missions.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
61 | ||
|
|
|
13 | ||
|
|
|
68 | ||
|
|
|
3 | ||
|
|
|
2 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.931244.792+25
- 3.622365.630+1
- 4.701420.625-1
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3521
Board Info
593 users are online:
593 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17072
Welcome our newest member, jkt88ltd
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, jkt88ltd
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




