Login

russian armor

OKW Core changes commander Revamp Patch

3 May 2019, 19:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2019, 16:38 PMLago

You said you see the Pack Howitzer in almost every game.

If that were true, Captain would be the dominant tier.

Remember when players were screaming that putting pak howitzers on the recon commander ability would result in nobody ever picking that doctrine and that relic hates usf for doing that?
3 May 2019, 19:28 PM

Where's the raketen changes? It seems to be universally agreed upon to be cheesy. It's annoying to use and play against, so how is this not a priority

Agreed. Remove the moving camo and make it better at tracking and with more range.
3 May 2019, 19:34 PM

Remember when players were screaming that putting pak howitzers on the recon commander ability would result in nobody ever picking that doctrine and that relic hates usf for doing that?

The Pack Howie is good, but it's not ubiquitous. In my experience people usually go for M20/Stuart/50 cal instead.
3 May 2019, 19:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2019, 19:34 PMLago

The Pack Howie is good, but it's not ubiquitous. In my experience people usually go for M20/Stuart/50 cal instead.

Yes they do, but the majority of usf players play the recon commander and they all use the paratrooper/pack howitzer drop.
3 May 2019, 19:40 PM

1v1: Lieutenant, unless you're on Vilshanka or something.

2v2: Paths + Pak howi cheese rulez.
3 May 2019, 19:41 PM

Yes they do, but the majority of usf players play the recon commander and they all use the paratrooper/pack howitzer drop.

(psst, they don't use it for the pack howi)
3 May 2019, 19:50 PM

(psst, they don't use it for the pack howi)

psst yet they all have one to three pack howitzers in every single game you see that commander.
3 May 2019, 20:14 PM

I think Wider's direct AT fire toggle could very easily be balanced but from what we tested out it wasn't overperforming and you wouldn't want it to be your main AT, just supplement AT if needed.

Yea I think that's leigit (get it) I like multipurpose units and it would really help med truck stand out.
3 May 2019, 21:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Rookies. Those are all copycats compared to the original. The one who ends with list and starts with Nul.

Yea I think that's leigit (get it) I like multipurpose units and it would really help med truck stand out.

The only issue is finding the sweet spot between obnoxious and useless.
4 May 2019, 02:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2019, 14:39 PMVipper

le.IG 18
The vet bonuses of the Leig also need to be looked at. .

You mean 3 levels of smoke range buffs isnt fair and balanced?

But seriously, what are its current buffs? Also its scatter bonus should be at vet 3 like other mortars instead of vet 5.
4 May 2019, 02:14 AM

How is leig useless? It counters team weapons and UKF emplacements fine. Much better than regular mortars

Because it doesn't?
4 May 2019, 03:50 AM

Where's the raketen changes? It seems to be universally agreed upon to be cheesy. It's annoying to use and play against, so how is this not a priority

People got so mad with pfusies that raketens must have been postponed. Btw if by change you mentioned in increasing is firing arc, pen, dmg, set up time, sight and reduce its RA in exchange of creeping camo, we both agree.

Aslo asking nicely do wonders
4 May 2019, 08:25 AM

You mean 3 levels of smoke range buffs isnt fair and balanced?

But seriously, what are its current buffs? Also its scatter bonus should be at vet 3 like other mortars instead of vet 5.

If I am not mistaken (since I have not checked the editor)

+5% Barrage Range
-23% received accuracy
-40% barrage recharge, +33% barrage range
5 shells in barrage
+15% penetration +15% damage
4 May 2019, 08:27 AM

Leig is 570mp and 40 fuel to get to. Pack is 590mp and 55 fuel to get to.

If you think this difference in cost justifies on unit being absolutely useless and the other being used in every single usf game with great performance, you need to revise things.

its not exatcly true because most players bulid ambulance before full oficer tier
4 May 2019, 11:10 AM

its not exatcly true because most players bulid ambulance before full oficer tier

Do you have any evidence for that claim?
4 May 2019, 12:22 PM

Btw if by change you mentioned in increasing is firing arc, pen, dmg, set up time, sight and reduce its RA in exchange of creeping camo, we both agree.

You want it to have more damage than all other AT guns even though it's cheaper and arrives earlier? And you don't even mention range, which is it's most distinct weakness? Not to mention RA reduction would barely do anything against tank shells

Give it a 5th man, no movement while camo'd, and it can't retreat until you deactivate it. Give it back the range bonus with vet (used to be vet 4, should be at vet 2 or 3) and then let's re-evaluate
4 May 2019, 12:37 PM

You want it to have more damage than all other AT guns even though it's cheaper and arrives earlier? And you don't even mention range, which is it's most distinct weakness? That's ridiculous

Give it a 5th man, no movement while camo'd, and it can't retreat until you deactivate it. Give it back the range bonus with vet (used to be vet 4, should be at vet 2 or 3) and then let's re-evaluate

Toggled camo's an unnecessary feature if the AT gun can't move in camo.

It should cloak automatically when stationary. The cloaked ZiS and M42 should work like that too.

Moving AT gun camo is both irritating for the opponent and an unnecessary micro burden on the AT gun's owner.
4 May 2019, 13:16 PM

Because it doesn't?

I bet you're one of those players parking it next to a med truck, ignoring barrage ability and wondering why it sucks.

Try watching some vonivan streams, he uses leig barrages and smoke vs MG's like a fine art. Good way to improve your unit and ability understanding

4 May 2019, 13:28 PM

I bet you're one of those players parking it next to a med truck, ignoring barrage ability and wondering why it sucks.

Try watching some vonivan streams, he uses leig barrages and smoke vs MG's like a fine art. Good way to improve your unit and ability understanding

You make assumptions like a fine art.
4 May 2019, 13:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 May 2019, 12:37 PMLago

Toggled camo's an unnecessary feature if the AT gun can't move in camo.

It should cloak automatically when stationary. The cloaked ZiS and M42 should work like that too.

Moving AT gun camo is both irritating for the opponent and an unnecessary micro burden on the AT gun's owner.

I can work with that, makes sense. But being able to retreat does distinguish it from the zis and m42. Within my suggestion a 5th man is a nice survivability buff, so what would you think about removing retreat (including the other changes too)?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★