Login

russian armor

Walking Stuka consistency issue

23 Apr 2019, 17:43 PM

LOVE how you brought up the b4. A unit nobody uses except in team games and it either does absolutely nothing or it swings the entire game. Yes let's make more units like that one

What a stupid argument tho...

Nobody used EVER Jadgtiger and Elephant except for teamgames, i suppose that must mean they were UP ?
23 Apr 2019, 18:44 PM

Elchino never said that word, first. Second the word "stupid" could only reflect your way of understanding game mechanics,

Because 50s vet 0 without counting bulletins is stupid, specially when it the earliest artillery to arrive in the game.

Learn to read/stop making stuff up. No one wants the walking stuka nerfed. Calm down.

I don't think rocket arty should fire that often (50 seconds), and neither does Relic since a long time ago. You're gonna have to get over that

What a stupid argument tho...

Nobody used EVER Jadgtiger and Elephant except for teamgames, i suppose that must mean they were UP ?

What are you talking about? I didn't say b4 was UP or OP. I said it was too reliant on RNG, and that nobody uses it. It's not a well designed unit. Fun, but not practical
23 Apr 2019, 19:16 PM

Walking stuka - Insane German technology to launch six rockets in a line in WW2

Has anyone ever felt strange about this?

Stuka should get Circle shape scatter likes other rocket launcher platform

2 rocket - dropping 3 times will be good for "consistency"
23 Apr 2019, 19:42 PM

Permanently Banned
If the stuka is more consistent (like it used too), it would be too good since the other rocket arty has scatter issues dependant on distance while stuka has no distance issue. That said, I think the werfer needs a small buff since the only way to get utility out of it is to min range barrage (risking its neck every time). Probably fire double # of rocket at vet2?
23 Apr 2019, 20:01 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

Walking Stuka is extremely efficient no need to touch it at all. Thank you and have a nice day
23 Apr 2019, 20:19 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Please focus on the walking stuka. And stop calling each other stupid.
23 Apr 2019, 20:51 PM
24 Apr 2019, 09:52 AM

I do not understand why it cost as much as it currently does. It should be as cheap as the other other like arty vehicles like Katusha.

I personally think Katusha has a better potential squad wipe than Walking Stuka. Walking Stuka can be trash most of the time. That is my opinion. I have had better luck and chances using any other mobile arty

True it is useful against team weapons, but only against team weapons. Maybe even against players that are unaware only. It usually does not guarantee most of the time. Cooldown, takes longer than the others. Highly predictable, always a huge gamble. It is the only mobile arty vehicle that anyone seems to get a STREAK of NO KILLS. This is the worst mobile arty in my opinion. Slow, predictable, huge cooldown. It does have more accuracy than the other but it feels lacking for its current price.

Like what @VIGNASH mentioned. Reload time should be instead 80-90 seconds. Circle radius. 4 projectiles, bigger AOE cuz it is highly predictable.

OR

NERF the complete shit. Make projectiles go faster (Imagine if the projectile shot was as fast as the Sturmtiger but twice as long.) , lower AOE and damage, decrease reload time. Decrease length/area of shots. Make it more it more at a concentrated area.

Wehr mobile arty in my opinion is way better because of several key factors. Element of surprise, quickness, hard to counter and it is deadily. I really dislike Walking Stuka. You feel you do not get much out of that price. It projectile speed is like a falling baloon. It is unrealistic.

When you get kills, it can be devastating but it feels much more rare than compared to Wehr and SU mobile arty which I personally prefer over than the Walking Stuka.
24 Apr 2019, 11:23 AM

Walking Stuka is extremely efficient no need to touch it at all. Thank you and have a nice day

Walking stuka is decent against support weapons but the problem arises when the opponent player realizes the nice and loud "shuu" sound of the rockets (note: katys can fire from far end of the map due to its superior range and hence they are hard to hear in big maps and also katy's first set of rockets land quicker than wstuka), the units can quite easily move around and dodge the rockets. So you have to really really good with them by predicting your opponent's moves (fyI: an average Joe like me find it tricky), which is not an issue with katy, since they can fire at point blank range and one shot wipe your units (too little time to react).
24 Apr 2019, 11:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2019, 19:16 PMblancat
Walking stuka - Insane German technology to launch six rockets in a line in WW2

Has anyone ever felt strange about this?

Stuka should get Circle shape scatter likes other rocket launcher platform

2 rocket - dropping 3 times will be good for "consistency"

Yes exactly! But maybe not 2 at a time, thats too less, maybe 3-4.
24 Apr 2019, 11:30 AM

CHECK OUT ORIGINAL POST FOR MY UPDATE 1.
24 Apr 2019, 11:43 AM

I do not understand why it cost as much as it currently does. It should be as cheap as the other other like arty vehicles like Katusha.

Compare the tech costs of the stuka and katy and then get back to us
24 Apr 2019, 12:57 PM

Compare the tech costs of the stuka and katy and then get back to us

Yep its joke stuka can be in your first truck
Just imagine scott in captain tier butthurt guarantee
24 Apr 2019, 13:55 PM

I think Stuka is balanced. The rockets hit where it needs to and 100 fuel for OKW is a bit too much mid game to compensate Stuka's effectiveness.
24 Apr 2019, 14:03 PM

Yep its joke stuka can be in your first truck

You misunderstood me if you thought I believed this. I was just explaining why it costs what it does

If you buy rocket arty with your first fuel investment you're gonna have a rough time holding ground
24 Apr 2019, 20:47 PM

You misunderstood me if you thought I believed this. I was just explaining why it costs what it does

If you buy rocket arty with your first fuel investment you're gonna have a rough time holding ground
1vs1 yes but not in teamgames meanrime caliope is cp9(?)
25 Apr 2019, 07:06 AM

I think Stuka is balanced. The rockets hit where it needs to and 100 fuel for OKW is a bit too much mid game to compensate Stuka's effectiveness.

That is true. I do not agree with the price being too much and its current timing. It should be as cheap as the Katusha and become only available last base. Currently in many situations, who would ever use a Walking Stuka for the way it currently performs in comparison. 100 fuel is insane on top of everything else.

Switch Walking Stuka maybe in Mechanized base with some other unit. I hardly use it since I consider it unreliable. I would rather use Katusha and Panzerwerfer since they are better and cheaper. Even a Land Mattress is way better and cheaper. As I have stated, it seems to be the only mobile arty vehcile to get streaks of NO kills. It highly likely due to its loud noise, high predictability , slowest projectile. I dont agree with its price and timing, change that.

It is even terrible against structures, which both Katusha and Panzerwerfer are way better at doing.
6 May 2019, 11:06 AM

I think walking stuka needs currently a decrease in reload time, to have the same time as any other mobile arty vehicle. It is expensive, should be compensated, not made more longer than the others. Even then, it is always such a gamble when shooting. Decrease reload time would be good enough.
6 May 2019, 11:10 AM

I think walking stuka needs currently a decrease in reload time, to have the same time as any other mobile arty vehicle. It is expensive, should be compensated, not made more longer than the others. Even then, it is always such a gamble when shooting. Decrease reload time would be good enough.

Tell us reload values of stuka, panzerwerfer and katiusha please.
6 May 2019, 11:20 AM

sure

nerf AOE and make him shoot circle shape

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight