Login

russian armor

Tank Crew (USF)

14 Mar 2019, 16:41 PM

USF is already a micro intensive army why do we need to nerf tank crew?

No one is nerfing tank crews, some people tend to overreact because the dont elaborate logic but emotional arguments
14 Mar 2019, 17:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 12:25 PMKatitof

No, he simply has bad micro and would rather have game adapt to his low skill then to improve it himself.

Erm, my micro is fine thanks, Distrofio kinda already covered it, but its nothing to do with having to micro the next shots, im fine with that with smoke etc. The point is no matter how good you are, if you're not already aiming at focus attack with the tank in question (And why the fk would you be in a large tank battle when everything is already set to focus armour and you're manoeuvring flanking etc) But anyway, unless you're set to focus the shot within the nano-second of them popping out and your tank wasting its shot, it still wastes the shot and buys the enemy more time to save their tank since yours cant hang around in the face of a bunch of enemy tanks shooting at you, whereas its shot should of just finished the tank it was focusing on.

I really dont know how many more times it needs to be explained. Best player in the world doesn't have a response time of 0.2 seconds to direct 2 different clicks due to brain signals to the hand (or in your case brain signals to anywhere), and internet delay. So its nothing to do with micro. Your tank is gonna waste its shot and theres nothing you can do about it, unless it just started reloading and luckily didnt shoot.

If you cant grasp that point, then just go start posting on a different thread because ive done all i can for you tot help you understand, at this point if you still cant comprehend it, you need to start looking for gas leaks in your apartment.
14 Mar 2019, 18:18 PM

It won't waste it's shot if you are using priotize vehicles, most of the time, that gives you enough time to retarget the now abandoned vehicle.

It's really not a problem, bailing out of a tank in combat is a move that works only against certain people, people will very slow reactions.
14 Mar 2019, 18:26 PM

It won't waste it's shot if you are using priotize vehicles, most of the time, that gives you enough time to retarget the now abandoned vehicle.

It's really not a problem, bailing out of a tank in combat is a move that works only against certain people, people will very slow reactions.

I mean... just scroll up and re-read every post. cant be bothered typing it out again.
14 Mar 2019, 19:03 PM

With that logic, panzer tactician is a combat move that works on people with slow reactions too...
And raketen cheese is a combat move against people with no scouting infantry or watsoever.
Scopes are a combat move against players without map awareness and reaction to fall back tanks.
Arty flares is a combat move against static and passive gameplay vulnerable to a single spot recon.
Stuka bombing nukes are a combat move against static team weapons and bad positioning.
Sector assault is a combat move against players who doesnt deny muni to their enemies.

Is it clear enough now?
14 Mar 2019, 19:59 PM

LOL tank crews fine. It takes just as much micro to decrew the tank and put the crew back in if not more as it does for you to hit A and click on the tank. So you want to punish USF for using good micro to cause you to miss a shot because your micro isnt as good. Makes sense. As well as huge risk even the few seconds the crew is out, assuming you use combined arms the crew could get hit by indirect, pinned possibly by an mg or call in, sniped by other infantry, hit by another tank 1000 ways it could end up bad by doing that. I usually do it when the opponet is raging and trys chasing my sherman deep behind the lines for the kill shot on my sherman, I decrew block his shot he ends up losing panther etc as he ran into zooks snares at guns etc for the ultimate ROFL.

Tank crew does not pop out in nano seconds there is a delay. Mostly what it does is make there turret barrel move to another target assuming another vehicle is near by until you click A and target abandoned tank there is plenty of time to do that.

There is not guarantee that it will waste your tanks shot another enemy vehicle would have to be near by assuming you are using vehicle fire only. As well even if your tank is not on reload odds are it will have to take time to turn its turret to fire at other enemy vehicles again giving you time to simply CLICK A and enemy the vehicle they decrewed.
14 Mar 2019, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 19:59 PMRocket
LOL tank crews fine. It takes just as much micro to decrew the tank and put the crew back in if not more as it does for you to hit A and click on the tank. So you want to punish USF for using good micro to cause you to miss a shot because your micro isnt as good. Makes sense. As well as huge risk even the few seconds the crew is out, assuming you use combined arms the crew could get hit by indirect, pinned possibly by an mg or call in, sniped by other infantry, hit by another tank 1000 ways it could end up bad by doing that. I usually do it when the opponet is raging and trys chasing my sherman deep behind the lines for the kill shot on my sherman, I decrew block his shot he ends up losing panther etc as he ran into zooks snares at guns etc for the ultimate ROFL.

Tank crew does not pop out in nano seconds there is a delay. Mostly what it does is make there turret barrel move to another target assuming another vehicle is near by until you click A and target abandoned tank there is plenty of time to do that.

There is not guarantee that it will waste your tanks shot another enemy vehicle would have to be near by assuming you are using vehicle fire only. As well even if your tank is not on reload odds are it will have to take time to turn its turret to fire at other enemy vehicles again giving you time to simply CLICK A and enemy the vehicle they decrewed.

You've not played the game in months, all your rankings are P. And shock horror you've only ever played USF lol. At least try to look convincing.
14 Mar 2019, 20:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 20:02 PMCorsin

You've not played the game in months, all your rankings are P. And shock horror you've only ever played USF lol. At least try to look convincing.

Apparently you can read because Ive played hundreds of games with every allied faction, and some with axis in arranged team as most my games are in arranged team. And played at least 50 or more games since the latest patch.

Also every single one of yours other than 3v3 all say P lol
14 Mar 2019, 20:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 20:10 PMRocket

Apparently you can read because Ive played hundreds of games with every allied faction, and some with axis in arranged team as most my games are in arranged team. And played at least 50 or more games since the latest patch.

Also every single one of yours other than 3v3 all say P lol

All your AT's say P and the only faction in your thing is USF sooooooo...

(and im marked for 4v4 and 2v2 AT :P)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS