Login

russian armor

Tank Crew (USF)

14 Mar 2019, 02:28 AM

Smoke isnt free and isnt ubiquitous. If your going to act as if Panzer Tactician is a stock upgrade Vipper gets to act as if pershing is a stock USF unit.

Decrew isnt ubiquitous also. At least not for priest and pershing. Decrew manually has it downside also, so it doesn't free. You have to risk the cost of being captured.
14 Mar 2019, 02:35 AM

Decrew isnt ubiquitous also. At least not for priest and pershing. Decrew manually has it downside also, so it doesn't free. You have to risk the cost of being captured.

You did not address the fact that you are acting as if panzer tactician is a stock ability. Futhermore you are acting as if the restriction on the Pershing, Priest and Callope (because they can not be implemented with the functionality) means that the availability of the decrew feature is somehow equivalent to the availability of panzer tactician.

And you have a unique definition of "free"
14 Mar 2019, 02:50 AM

You did not address the fact that you are acting as if panzer tactician is a stock ability. Futhermore you are acting as if the restriction on the Pershing, Priest and Callope (because they can not be implemented with the functionality) means that the availability of the decrew feature is somehow equivalent to the availability of panzer tactician.

And you have a unique definition of "free"

Okay, I admit that they are not totally equivalent in nature so is a bit difficult to compare in this way. Back to the topic. Now, just look at the nature of decrewing in front of your opponent. Your risk is to allow your opponent to capture your tank. Your cost is a click. Your largest reward is only avoid a shot maybe if your opponent doesn't willing to pay the same cost as you which is a click while bearing 0 risk. How op is it, can you please tell me?
14 Mar 2019, 03:04 AM

also, M4 valiant smoke need to target erea. Not Garden click and profit.
14 Mar 2019, 03:20 AM

smoke need about 3s to fully cover the erea, decrew take 5s, crit repair is more 4s. Yeah, 10s + is not enough time for extra micro ?
decrew micro give 5s, more decrew-recrew = more shot from Axis tank to another target or retreat to safe place.
14 Mar 2019, 03:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 03:20 AMtheekvn
smoke need about 3s to fully cover the erea, decrew take 5s, crit repair is more 4s. Yeah, 10s + is not enough time for extra micro ?
decrew micro give 5s, more decrew-recrew = more shot from Axis tank to another target or retreat to safe place.

you are still missing the point.
Targeting goes haywire when you decrew and that makes no sense.

14 Mar 2019, 03:37 AM

as i said, 10s + from smoke, decrew, crit repair is too hard to extra mirco ?
5s recrew cant save you from 2nd shot with carefully click, That is the point so far.
also Re-crew tank doesn't instantly shoot back :P
14 Mar 2019, 05:59 AM

He simply never plays ally. You need two click to deal with Panzer tactican and hitting ground simply has less accuracy to hit.

I mean... my games are literally right there in my signature lol. How do I never play ally?

You seem to totally miss the point. Let me spell it out step by step for you.

- Panzer tac, costs ammo, its not stock, its commander based and with Jackson speed/range its easy to chase after them.
- Getting out of a tank fucks the enemy's targeting up since they will usually have their targeting set to "Vehicle only" during a tank fight.
- Yeah you can focus target manually, but your tank has probably shot something else and turret started turning, meaning if you have 2-3 Jacksons looking at you, you're gonna take 2-3 shots before your focus fire goes off and finishes the dead decrewed tank.
- Been testing it as USF in 2v2's recently, and in a tank charge, decrewing often saves the tank as the enemy cant hang around with 2-3 jacksons shooting at them.

Thats pretty much it.
14 Mar 2019, 08:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 05:59 AMCorsin

I mean... my games are literally right there in my signature lol. How do I never play ally?

You seem to totally miss the point. Let me spell it out step by step for you.

- Panzer tac, costs ammo, its not stock, its commander based and with Jackson speed/range its easy to chase after them.
- Getting out of a tank fucks the enemy's targeting up since they will usually have their targeting set to "Vehicle only" during a tank fight.
- Yeah you can focus target manually, but your tank has probably shot something else and turret started turning, meaning if you have 2-3 Jacksons looking at you, you're gonna take 2-3 shots before your focus fire goes off and finishes the dead decrewed tank.
- Been testing it as USF in 2v2's recently, and in a tank charge, decrewing often saves the tank as the enemy cant hang around with 2-3 jacksons shooting at them.

Thats pretty much it.

Use micro to counter micro, so fair. Please stop over exaggerating it.Same complainment can be made on a grenade when you refuse to use a click to move your squad.
14 Mar 2019, 09:15 AM

What part of QoL change, making decrewed tanks still owned by the player, is so hard to understand?

If USF player made a clear mistake and his tanks are about to get rekt its as cheesy as it can be to "micro" it with decrewing. As corsin stated, its always a dangerous situation and probably other tanks are involved.

Micro is not beaten by more micro, its beaten by good desition making...
14 Mar 2019, 09:26 AM

Only decrew delay exists. I'm talking about a 5 sec delay for entering the tank.

Well, there is a split second of delay between recrewing your tank and being able to operate it. At least this is how it feels for me when i recrew my tanks after repairs.
14 Mar 2019, 09:47 AM

What part of QoL change, making decrewed tanks still owned by the player, is so hard to understand?

If USF player made a clear mistake and his tanks are about to get rekt its as cheesy as it can be to "micro" it with decrewing. As corsin stated, its always a dangerous situation and probably other tanks are involved.

Micro is not beaten by more micro, its beaten by good desition making...

You are correct in some degree but the target is wrong.

The correct version should be:

If OST player made a clear mistake and his tanks are about to get rekt its as cheesy as it can be to "micro" it with popping up a smoke. As corsin stated, its always a dangerous situation and probably other tanks are involved.

Micro is beaten by more micro which is the case of dealing with panzer tactican, you need two click and pray for the RNG to deal with one click, but this is not the case of decrewing which is one click in exchange of one click. And sorry about that, there is nothing related to decision making in this case. It's a click only. Just like you don't have to revise your building order or unit positioning when all you need is a click to evade from a grenade. If you don't like to kill the decrewed tank with a click, you can simply capture it with an infantry.
14 Mar 2019, 12:25 PM

He simply never plays ally. You need two click to deal with Panzer tactican and hitting ground simply has less accuracy to hit.

No, he simply has bad micro and would rather have game adapt to his low skill then to improve it himself.
14 Mar 2019, 15:44 PM

USF is already a micro intensive army why do we need to nerf tank crew?
14 Mar 2019, 16:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2019, 12:25 PMKatitof

No, he simply has bad micro and would rather have game adapt to his low skill then to improve it himself.

I expected a smarter anwser from someone with such experience like you do. Well then, let CoH2 be the starcraft 3 wannabe game.

If the micro guy want to be that good, the why he compaints with pztctician, he must have already dominated that problem
14 Mar 2019, 16:39 PM

You are correct in some degree but the target is wrong.

The correct version should be:

If OST player made a clear mistake and his tanks are about to get rekt its as cheesy as it can be to "micro" it with popping up a smoke. As corsin stated, its always a dangerous situation and probably other tanks are involved.

Micro is beaten by more micro which is the case of dealing with panzer tactican, you need two click and pray for the RNG to deal with one click, but this is not the case of decrewing which is one click in exchange of one click. And sorry about that, there is nothing related to decision making in this case. It's a click only. Just like you don't have to revise your building order or unit positioning when all you need is a click to evade from a grenade. If you don't like to kill the decrewed tank with a click, you can simply capture it with an infantry.

The "problem" is tank crews and the answer is pztactician. 100% butthurt logic there.

Micro is not the solution because, lets say your APM round 240-300, you have AT LEAST 5 moments to take a desition each second, other than smashing the click button. So if repeating a keystroke is winning anyone using a autohotkey must be godlike. Or is it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★